打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
《我喜欢你是寂静的》——聂鲁达
I like for you to be still 
我喜欢你是寂静的


I like for you to be still: it is as though you were absent,
我喜欢你是寂静的:仿佛你消失了一样 

and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you.
你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你 

It seems as though your eyes had flown away
好像你的目光已经游离而去,

and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.
如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴 

As all things are filled with my soul
如同一切都积满了我的灵魂 

you emerge from the things, filled with my soul.
而你从一切中出现,充盈了我的灵魂 

You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream,
你如同我的灵魂,一只梦化的蝴蝶 

and you are like the word Melancholy.
你就是“忧郁”这个词 


I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.
我喜欢你是寂静的:好像你已远去 

It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove.
听起来似乎你在悲叹,一只如鸽般细语的蝴蝶 

And you hear me from far away, and my voice does not reach you;
你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法传递到你的身边 

Let me come to be still in your silence.
让我在你的静谧中安静无声 

And let me talk to you with your silence
并且让我籍着你的沉默与你说话 

that is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring.
你的沉默亮若明灯,简单如环 

You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations.
你如黑夜,拥有寂静与群星 

Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid.
你沉默如同星辰一般,遥远而明亮。


I like for you to be still: it is as though you were absent,

我喜欢你是寂静的:仿佛你消失了一样 

distant and full of sorrow as though you had died.
远隔千里,满怀哀恸,仿佛你已不在人世 

One word then, one smile, is enough.
彼时,一个字,一个微笑,就已足够 

And I am happy, happy that it's not true.
而我会感到幸福,因那不是真的而感到幸福
本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
我喜欢的你是静静的
我喜欢你是静静的
我喜欢你是寂静的
里昂夜读NO.7|我喜欢你是寂静的
美文朗读:我喜欢你是寂静的(含视频)
我的喜欢是寂静的,我喜欢宁静的风景,以及你安静的灵魂做出的热情回应
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服