打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
该死的安德鲁!




音乐一定要打开,

听到对话的部分。

晚上打开,再刷一遍。


Part 1

·

·





-Goddamn it, Andrew!If you're going to succeed at this thing...

-该死的 安德鲁!如果你想成功的话...

-What thing?

-什么成功?


-This...this thing you're trying to do...You've got to stop being so damn deferential.

-就是你现在正在做的事...你就不能表现的这么有礼貌。


-I can't help being deferential. It's built-in.

-有礼貌是我的本性。

-Then change.

-那就改。


-Change? I have changed.

-改变?我已经改变了。


-I don't mean on the outside. Change on the inside.Take chances, make mistakes.

-不是外表而是内在,去冒险 去犯错。

-Mistakes?

-犯错?


-Yes! Sometimes it's important not to be perfect, okay?It's important to do the wrong thing!

-对 有时不需要太完美。做错事也是很重要的。


-Do the wrong thing?

-做错事?

-Yes.

-是的。


-Why? Oh I see. To learn from your mistakes.

-为什么?我懂了,为了从错误中学习。


-No. To make them!To find out what's real and what's not, to find out what you feel.Human beings are terrible messes, Andrew.

-不 是去犯错,发现什么是真实什么是虚假,看清你自己的感受。人类本来就是一团糟。


-I'll grant you that. I see.This is what is known as an irrational conversation, isn't it?

-这我同意 我明白了,这就是所谓的非理性沟通,对吧?


-No, this is a human conversation.It's not about being rational. It's about following your heart.

-不 这是人性的沟通,这和理性无关,而是要去倾听自己的心声。


-And that's what I should do?

-我该那么做吗?


-Yes. And you have a heart, Andrew. You do.I feel it. I don't even believe it sometimes, but I do feel it.

-是的 你有心 安德鲁 你有。虽然有时我也不相信 但我能感受到。


-And in order to follow that heart... one must do the wrong thing.

-要倾听自己的心声...有时就得犯错。


-Yes.

-是的。


Thank you.

-谢谢。




Part 2

·

·




-So you're not married yet?

你还没结婚?


-No, two weeks from Saturday.

还没,婚礼在两星期后。


-I'm not too late.Are you absolutely positive you're doing the right thing?

我还来得及。你确定你的决定是正确的?


-Positive?

当然。

-About getting married?

我是指你的婚事。


-I'm never absolutely positive about anything.

我从没百分之百确定过任何事。


-So you could be doing the wrong thing.

那么你的决定可能是错的。


-No, I'm pretty sure I'm doing the right thing.

不 我能确定自己做的是正确的事。

-Great.

好极了。


-Why is that great?

为什么好极了?


-Well, in your apartment, you told me to do the wrong thing.Now, you are not doing the wrong thing. You're doing the right thing.

你曾经叫我去犯错,而现在你做的事是对的而不是错的。


-It's safe to say you're not following your own advice.'Cause if you were, you would definitely not be marrying this man, Charles.

你违反了自己的忠告,否则 你就不会嫁给查尔斯了。


-Because I would be doing the right thing.

因为我这么做是对的。

-Precisely.

正答。


-In some strange way, you're starting to make sense.

听起来奇怪 不错你说的确实有点道理。


-Good.Do you have any idea what it's like to be in love with someone...who's about to marry someone else?

很好,你知道爱上一个即将嫁做人妇的人是什么滋味?


Someone totally magnificent, someone who walks into a room and lights it up like the sun?Someone who you know is lying to herself?

爱上一个完美 一个会令蓬荜生辉的人?一个自欺欺人的人?


-Lying?

自欺欺人?


-Convincingly, yeah. Very, very much so.

不过很具有信服力。


-About what?

我有什么好骗你的?


-That you don't love me.When I know at least in some way you do.

说你不爱我,我知道你爱我。


-And how do you know that?

你怎么会知道?


-Portia.I have done everything, inside and out.

波夏,我从内到外都改变了,


-But that stuff doesn't matter to me.

我不在乎那些。


-Well, something matters, 'Cause I'd have to believe if nothing mattered, you'd love me...And not some man whose chin could sink the Titanic.

总有些能让你在意的,如果不在意的话,我相信你会爱我,而不会爱上一个下巴可以凿沉铁达尼号的人。


-And not some man whose chin could sink the Titanic.

而不会爱上一个下巴可以凿沉铁达尼号的人。


- What? See? It's true, isn't it?

看 我说的没错吧?

-Yeah.

对。


-I'm sorry.Does he light you up like this? Does he make you laugh?

对不起,他能像我一样逗你笑吗?


-Nobody makes me laugh like this.

没能人这样逗我笑。


-Good. Then admit it. Admit that you love me.Give me one kiss.

承认吧 你是爱我的,吻我一下。


-Oh, God.

上帝啊。


-That's all. One quick kiss.Just one kiss...could not jeopardise a glorious marriage.

只要一个吻,一个吻....不会威胁到你美满的婚姻。


-Besides, it would also explain to me why your pulse jumped from 66 to 102 beats per minute.

这也能解释你的心跳为什么一分钟高达102下。


-Your respiration rate has doubled. You're putting out clouds of pheromones.

为什么呼吸速率加倍且散发出一股女性魅力。


-It's not fair to read me like that.

这不公平,你能看透我。


-I know. Love isn't fair.

我知道 爱情本来就不公平。


-I'm reading your heart. I'm asking you to follow it.

我在透视你的心 我要你倾听自己的心声。


-Begging you.

求你。


-Begging is supposed to be humiliating. I don't care.

求人是很丢脸的 但我不在乎。


-I love you, Portia.

我爱你 波夏。


-I loved you the very first moment I saw you.

从我第一眼看到你我就爱上你了。




本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
很短,很文艺,很唯美的英文
求婚經典語句
听歌学英语!40首练好听的英文歌,收藏了慢慢听!
提升英语听力口语水平的50首英语歌曲、听歌学英语口语
经典英文电影台词
幸福生活从这10件小事开始
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服