本期老师是Destini。
说不上温柔但有温度,谈不上甜美但可圈可点,酷爱尤克里里的斜杠女青年
喜欢:尤克里里,集邮,插画,攀登,撒欢
梦想:带着Ukulele周游列国
昨天房东阿姨找我:小李来帮我调调电视台,不知道按到了哪里,怎么都找不到频道。我帮阿姨鼓捣了几下就好了。可能对男生来说,高科技产品非常最吸引人的,因为感兴趣,会花时间和金钱投入。
这一集中Claire家里装了家庭影院,但是她怎么都搞不明白,气的她认为是 Phil故意为难自己的。而耿直“boy”Phil其实一直都觉得老婆大人是高科技产品绝缘体,只是不敢直说,哈哈哈哈哈。然鹅争强好胜的Claire怎么会忍得了。发誓要搞清楚怎么弄明白遥控器。
温馨提示:可以长按保存的哟
台词对白参考
叮铃
Ping!
-菲尔·邓菲 -嗨 是我
- Phil Dunphy. - Hey, it's me.
-嗨 -听着 我这儿有很多妈妈们
- Hey. - Listen, I've got a bunch of moms over here...
她们都想看选秀比赛的DVD
who wanna watch the talent show DVD,
我调不出声音来
and I can't get the sound to work.
-有图像吗 -有
- Is there a picture? - Yes.
费尔:说实话 你是不是像每次受挫的时候那样
Be honest. Did you do that thing where you get frustrated...
开始狂按各种按键了吧
and you start pressing all the buttons?
克莱儿:没有
No.
克莱儿:我觉得菲尔在家里
I have a theory that Phil installs...
装那些操作复杂的要死的东西
overly complicated things in the house...
就是希望把我当小孩训
just so he has an excuse to talk to me like a child.
上个月是自动调温器
Last month, it was the thermostat.
雪花按键降降温
The snowflake button makes it cold, cold, cold
温度设置恒恒温
'Set temperature' makes it hold, hold, hold
小火苗按键升升温
The little flame makes it hot
太丢人了
This is so humiliating.
-对不起 -没事
- I am sorry. - It's okay.
曼尼的老成可是这一大家子例众所周知的。现在约了一个可以给自己当妈的对象。结果人家姑娘见到真人都奇怪,一个小孩子怎么可能在网上说出那么老成,惹人喜欢的话。对小编来说,追剧那么久真是见怪不怪了。
台词对白参考
我回家了 -我们在这儿
- I'm home! - We're here.
Gloria:这是惠特妮 我们在打扮她
This is Whitney. We're giving her a makeover.
惠特尼:你好 你的家人都很善良
Hi. You have such a nice family...
惠特尼:你的房子也很漂亮
and a really beautiful house.
杰:谢谢 你们怎么认识的
Thanks. You two know each other how?
曼尼:她是我的约会对象
She's my date.
杰:她当然是 我去里面歇着了
Of course she is. I'll be in here.
Gloria:我很快就回来
I'll be right back.
曼尼:对不起 这个约会和你预想的不太一样
I'm sorry this didn't turn out like you wanted.
惠特尼:没事
That's okay.
惠特尼:或许和你预想的也不太一样
Probably didn't turn out how you wanted it either.
曼尼:不如这样吧
I'll tell you what.
曼尼:如果十年以后我们还都是单身
If neither of us is with anybody in 10 years,
曼尼:我们俩试试行吗
how about you and me give it a shot?
惠特尼:听着好诡异
That's disturbing.
惠特尼:不过可以试试
But maybe.
Mitchell坑爹,说他老爸的好朋友shorty【绰号】其实是gay,结果杰就∠(°ゝ°)惊呆了,结果找shorty问他这么多年怎么着,咱们兄弟俩关系铁,有啥就说,是不是有啥隐瞒着我?有啥事情我担着。
哈哈哈,结果shorty说自己在外面欠了赌债,杰立马傻眼what?还写了支票,你难道不是gay?……事实上小编看了也说不清,真有可能是隐瞒的。
台词对白参考
杰:米奇尔 是我
Mitchell, it's me!
-嗨 老爸 -嗨
- Hey, Dad. - Hi.
杰:我来是想告诉你 你的基达坏掉了
I'm here to let you know your gaydar is broken.
杰:小短不是同性恋
Shorty is not gay.
米奇儿:是 我知道
No. I, uh- I knew that.
米奇儿:你那样对小卡我一时气不过才那样说的
I made that up to mess with you for dissing Cam.
杰:什么 你让我花了两万块
What? That cost me 20,000 bucks.
米奇儿:什么意思
What do you mean?
杰:我跟他说是同性恋也没关系
I reached out to him to let him know it's okay to be gay.
-你真这样做了 -是啊
-Y ou did? - Yeah.
杰:就在我人生最诡异的高尔夫球课之后
Right after one of the stranger golf lessons of my life.
杰:结果他只是个赌技很烂的赌徒
Turns out what he is is a lousy gambler,
杰:而现在我得为他买单
and now I'm the one on the hook for it.
米奇儿:真是太抱歉了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
杰:那你笑什么
Then why are you smiling?
米奇儿:我真为你骄傲 爸 你成长了不少
I'm- I'm proud of you, Dad. And you're growing.
杰:别说了
Just-Just stop it. Please.
杰:你不知道这对我来说多艰难吗
Don't you see how hard this is for me?
米奇儿:我以前就跟他们一样 看看我现在
See, I used to be just like one of those guys. Now look at me.
杰:我家就跟哥伦比亚村一样
I got a house looks like Little Colombia.
杰:我儿子是同性恋 我还有个中国孙女
I got a gay son and a Chinese granddaughter.
米奇儿:是越南
Vietnamese.
杰:也只有你才知道区别
Only you would know the difference.
选择题(点击你选的答案会变色哦)
联系客服