打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
巴夏:你为什么害怕被人拒绝?

来自巴夏Bashar 04:05 问:

Hello, Bashar 

你好,巴夏!


巴夏:

And to you good day. 

你好!


问:

It's wonderful to meet you in waking life. 

醒的时候能遇见你,真是太棒了!


I have a question involving a word sabotage 

我的问题涉及到一个词语“摧残”


Self sabotage 

“自我摧残”


In terms of following my highest excitement 

关于“跟随我的最高兴奋”


I find myself self sabotaging 

我发现我会做些“自残”的行为


And I'm wondering in 

我在想……


巴夏:

What are you afraid of in terms of acting your excitement out fully? 

关于“尽情地做你兴奋的事”,你在害怕什么?


问:

It's interesting 

有意思的是……


巴夏:

The only reason that you would hold yourself back 

你会阻拦自己,不让自己去做的唯一原因


Is because you're afraid of something 

就是因为你在害怕某些东西


You've defined something about living your excitement that is scary to you 

你的某些定义,让你觉得“活出你的兴奋”是很可怕的


So what is it? 

它们是什么呢?


问:

That what I'm trying to discover 

这也正是我想找出来的


巴夏:

Well, it's not that difficult. 

这个没那么难


All you have to do is amplify the fear 

你需要做的全部,就是放大这个恐惧


Magnify the fear 

夸大这个恐惧


And asked the question in your imagination. 

然后,在想象中问自己:


What is the worst possible most terrifying thing I can imagine will happen if I actually just live my fullest excitement 

如果我尽情地释放我的兴奋,那我能想到的、最可能发生的、最可怕的事情,是什么?


And then if you're willing to get an answer 

如果你愿意获得答案


You'll get an answer. 

那你就会有答案


If you're not willing to get an answer, you won't. 

如果你不愿意,那你就得不到答案


But the only reason you wouldn't be willing 

但你不愿意的唯一原因


Is because you're buying into the idea buying into the definition as contradictory as this may actually be 

就是因为你接受了这些互相矛盾的想法


You're buying into the definition that your excitement can actually somehow bring you something that is negative 

因为你认定你的兴奋会带给你某些负面的东西


问:

Yes

是的


巴夏:

And by definition, your excitement can't do that. 

而根据兴奋的真实定义,这是不可能的


Why would you have a definition of excitement that contains the idea of a negative experience? 

那为什么在你对兴奋的定义中,包含了负面的体验呢?


That's not a definition of excitement, is it? 

这不是兴奋的定义,不是吗?


问:

No! 

不是


But I have a believe that... 

但我有个信念,认为……


巴夏:

Yes, I know you do 

是的,我知道你有


That's what I'm saying 

这正是我说的


问:

Yes

没错


巴夏:

And your belief is that if you live to your fullest excitement, what are you afraid might happen? 

如果你充分地活出你的兴奋,那你认为可能会发生什么你害怕发生的事情呢?


What is it? 

什么事情呢?


What you afraid of? 

你在害怕什么?


Don't tell me you're trying to figure out 

别跟我说“让你再想想”


Just be honest. 

诚实点


Use your imagination 

运用你的想象力


See the scenario, 

想象那个场景


What are you afraid will happen. 

你害怕发生的事,是什么?


问:

I think I'm afraid of rejection 

我想,我害怕被拒绝


巴夏:

By whom? 

被谁拒绝?


问:

By the people I've created in reality 

被我的世界中 我所创造的人


巴夏:

Get ready to laugh

你们准备笑哈!


She's afraid of creating rejection 

她害怕被拒绝


Yet by holding herself back 

但是,通过阻拦她自己


She's rejecting herself 

她已经拒绝了自己


问:

Yes 

是的


巴夏:

So you've already experienced rejection. 

所以,你已经体验到“被拒绝”了!


So what's to be afraid of if someone else simply reflects back to you the rejection you're already creating for yourself? 

那你怎么还会害怕其他人向你反射你内在所创造的“自我拒绝”?


It's just a lesson, that's all 

这只不过是个功课


Just a reflection 

只不过是个“反射”


And it means that you don't have to do that. 

而它意味着:你不需要这么做


That's why the reflection is being given to you 

这就是为什么你会有这样的“反射”


To give you a choice 

它给你一个选择


To believe in rejecting yourself 

要么相信“拒绝自己”


or to understand that you don't need to do that. 

要么明白“你不需要这么做”


And when you understand you don't need to reject yourself 

而当你知道你不需要拒绝自己


It won't matter whether anyone else actually offers you rejection or not, 

那么其他人是否拒绝你,这就不重要了


Because if they offer you rejection 

因为如果他们拒绝你


And you're not rejecting yourself 

而你不拒绝自己


You won't take what they're offering you as if it had anything to do with you. 

那你就不会认为:他们所做的跟你有什么关系


You won't take it personally 

你也不会介意(不会认为是针对你)


Because you realize it has to do with them 

因为,你意识这跟他们自己有关


And their issues 

是他们自己的问题


And then you can have compassion 

然后,你就可以同情地说:


Oh, XXXX 

(听不懂)


Poor little thing. 

“可怜的小东西”


Why are you experiencing the rejection of yourself, 

“你为什么拒绝自己”


But projecting it on to me. 

“却又把它投射在我身上呢?”


Is it because perhaps I could help you understand that you don't have to reject yourself 

“是不是因为我可以帮助你明白‘你不需要拒绝自己’”


As I have discovered I don't need to do for myself. 

“就像我当初发现‘我不需要拒绝自己’一样”?


I'm happy to do that 

“我很乐意这样做!”


When you do that, 

当你真的这么做了


You'll find that if they want to hold on to the rejection 

你会发现,如果他们还想继续“拒绝自己”


They'll run away from you very quickly 

那他们会很快地从你身边闪开


And then in that sense

从这个意义上讲


you will only be left with people surrounding you who are willing to support you

最后出现在你身边的人,都是愿意支持你的人 


to the degree that you are willing to support yourself. 

他们支持你的程度,就看你愿意多大程度上支持自己


问:

Yes 

是的


巴夏:

Does that help you 

这对你有帮助吗?


问:

It does, thank you. 

是的,谢谢!



本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
巴夏:相信你的激情
宇宙间没有不变的事,没有不变的人
8 你是谁
巴夏:你需要先和自己接触!
为什么我做事总是三分钟热度?怎么持续激励自己?
How to Handle Rejection In Small Business
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服