打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
酒店英语|情景对话三则

Giving A Message To B Guest 

为顾客传话 

Dialogue 1:

G: Excuse me, I’m expecting a friend but he hasn’t arrived. I wonder if he has left a message for me?

打扰一下,我在等一个朋友,但他还没来,不知他有没有留下口信?


W: May I have your name, please? 

  请问您叫什么名字?


G: Yes, It’s Smith. 

  我叫史密斯。


W: And your friend’s name, please? 

  请问您朋友的名字?


G: White. 

  怀特。


W: A moment, please. Let me check for you. Yes, Mr. Smith. Mr. White called to leave a message for you fifteen minutes ago.

  请稍等,我查一查。有的,史密斯先生。怀特先生一刻钟前来电话留下口信。


G: What did he say? 

   他说什么?


W: He said he was delayed by the meeting, and he was going to meet you at 1 o’clock. And he apologized for keeping you waiting.

  他说他被会议耽误了,准备 1 点钟同你见面,他抱歉让您久等。


G: I see. Thank you for your information.

  知道了,谢谢你转告。


W: It’s my pleasure.

  乐意效劳。


Telling Service Time To A Guest 

向顾客说明营业时间


Dialogue 2:

G: Hello. Is that XXX Restaurant? 

请问是XXX餐厅吗?


W: Yes, speaking. May I help you? 

是的,需要帮忙吗?


G: When does the restaurant open, please?

请问贵餐厅几点开始营业?


W: The restaurant opens at 7:00 a.m. 

本餐厅 7 点开始营业。


G: When does your restaurant close?

几点停止营业?


W: It closes at 10:00 p.m. 

晚上 10 点停止营业。


G: When does the restaurant open for the morning tea? 

贵餐厅的早茶几点开始?


W: The restaurant opens for the morning tea from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

本餐厅的早茶营业时间是上午 7 点到 9 点。


G: What time is the restaurant open for lunch then? 

那么午餐的营业时间是几点?


W: The restaurant is open for lunch from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

午餐时间是从上午的 11 点到下午的 2 点。


G: Do you have afternoon tea in your restaurant?

 贵餐厅开设下午茶吗?


W: Yes, of course. It is from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

当然,下午茶是下午 3 点到 5 点。


G: Then you serve dinner after that?

 此后供应晚餐吗?


W: That’s right. The dinner hours last longest. It’s from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

 对。晚餐营业时间最长,从下午 5 点到晚上 10 点。


G: Do you have evening tea hours?

 那么也开设夜茶吗?


W: I’m sorry, we don’t have evening tea hours at present. But the restaurant is open until 10:00 p.m.

很抱歉,目前还没开设夜茶。不过本餐厅营业至晚上 10 点。


G: At what time do you take the last order? 

接受最后点菜是几点?


W: Our last order for dinner is at 9:30 p.m.

本餐厅接受最后点菜的时间是晚上 9:30。


G: Fine, we’ll be there before then.

 好的,我们一定在此之前到。


W: Thank you. You’re always welcome.

 谢谢。欢迎随时惠顾。


Saying Good-bye To A Guest 

向顾客道别


Dialogue 3:


G: Miss, I’m going to pay my bill.

 小姐,请结账。


W: Here is the bill, sir. The total amount is ninety-eight Yuan.

先生,给您账单,一共是 98 元。


G: Does this include the charges of drinks?

 包括酒水吗?


W: Yes, it does.

 包括。


G: That’s all right. Here is a hundred Yuan. 

好的,给你 100 元。


W: Here is your change, and receipt, sir. 

先生,给您零钱和收据。


G: Keep the change, please. 

请收下零钱。


W: Thank you! Hope to see you again here. Good night.

谢谢您,请再次光临,再见。


G: We’ll come again. Good night. 

我们回再来的,再见。

2016最火微信榜单





本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
超地道:出国实用口语8.0 |No “this that”(下)
***跟外国客户吃饭时可能会用到的英语***
酒店英语学习手册6
英文无处不在 到公共场合别再看不懂了!
English Conversation in Restaurants 餐厅英语情景对话(1)
餐饮预订常用句子,学会这些订餐就够了!| Tues.餐饮英语
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服