掌握更多地道的短句,随时脱口而出,让你的口语更流畅!
91. You asked for it.
你自找苦吃。
— You’re fired.
— I don’t understand.
—You asked for it.
— What do you mean by that?
— Demanding a 100% pay raise. You’re an intern.
— 你已被开除。
— 我不明白。
— 你自讨苦吃。
— 你是什么意思?
— 要求加薪百分之一百。你只是个实习生而已。
92. You are not kidding.
可不是嘛。
— That movie drives me crazy.
那电影让我快疯掉了。— You are not kidding.
可不是嘛。93. You can’t be serious.
你不是认真的吧!
— I’m going to marry John next month.
我下个月要和约翰结婚了。
— You can’t be serious. You have only known him for two weeks!
你不是认真的吧!你和他才认识了两个星期啊!
94. You have my word.
我保证。
— I'm leaving the kids with you. Promise me you'll keep them safe while I'm gone.
我把孩子们交给你了。答应我,我走了之后,你要保护他们的安全。— You have my word.
我保证。95. You made my day.
你真让我开心。
— Here, I brought some beer.
喂,我带了些啤酒来。— Boy, am I glad to see you! You made my day.
好家伙,见到你真高兴!你真让我开心。96. You pissed me off.
你把我惹火了。
— You pissed me off!
你把我惹火了!— I’m terribly sorry, but I didn’t mean that.
实在对不起,但我不是故意的。
97. You set this up?
是你安排好的吗?
— Why is he here? You set this up?
为什么他在这里?是你安排好的吗?— You two need to work out your differences.
你们俩应该解决你们的分歧。98. You screwed it up.
你搞砸了。
— You screwed it up! They plan to fire you.
你把事情弄得一团糟,他们要解雇你。— Damn! I knew I should have been more careful.
见鬼!我知道我应该更细心一点。99. You('ve) got me there.
你难住我了。
— What's the circumference of the earth, Dad?
爸爸,地球的周长是多少?— You've got me there! I have no idea!
你难倒我了!我不知道!100. You’ve gone too far.
你太过分了。
— You’ve gone too far. I don’t want to see you again.
你太过分了。我再也不想见到你了。— I’m sorry.
对不起。
Now it's your time to open your mouth and follow me! 张开嘴巴跟着录音练起来!
联系客服