又到了跟小译一起学英语的时间喽!小伙伴们,快来快来,举起你们兴奋的小手,让小译看到~~
上周聊完了吃吃喝喝,这周当然要接着买买买啦!一想到shopping,估计很多人都已经忍不住了,别急,学好实用口语,才能纵横商城、所向披靡~
这期,小译先给大家整理了一些比较简单常用的内容,下期还会有更丰富的知识等着大家哦。话不多说,学起来:
购物常用单词短语:
do some shopping; go shopping 买东西
shopping center 商业中心区
department store 百货商店
counter 柜台
stall, stand 售货摊
show window 橱窗
show case 玻璃柜台
shelf 货架
checkout counter 收银台
price tag 标价签
discount 打折扣
change 零钱
to keep the bill 留账单
to wrap up 包装
free of charge 不收费
bargain sale 大减价
shop assistant, salesclerk 售货员
be all sold out, out of stock 售完
购物常用表达:
顾客进店时,店员一般都会上前说道:
May I help you?
或者What can I do for you?
如果已经确定了要买的东西,可以说:
I am looking for ……
或者I would like……
还不知道要买什么的时候,可以说:
I am just looking.
或者No just yet.
如果看中了一件衣服,可以问:
Where are your fitting rooms? (试衣间在哪儿?)
如果在英国,fitting rooms就要换成changing rooms。
衣服不合身,想换一个尺寸,可以问:
Do you have this in other sizes?
看中某件商品,想换个颜色,可以说:
Does this come in other colors?
询问价格时可以说:
How much is it?
或者How much does it cost?
想要优惠打折,可以这样说:
Can you give me a little deal on this?
这能卖便宜一点吗?
或者Is there any discount on bulk purchases?
我多买些能打折吗?
询问商店几点开门/关门:
When does the store open/close?
A=服务员 B=顾客
Dialogue 1
A:What can I do for you, Madam?
我能为您做些什么,女士?
B:I want to buy a suit of clothes.
我想买身套装。
A:Do you like this one?
喜欢这一套吗?
B:I like the style very much, but I don't like the color. Does this come in other colors?
我很喜欢这种款式,但我不喜欢那个颜色。还有其他颜色的吗?
A:What about this one? It is very smart. Short skirts are in fashion now. Would you like to try it?
这件怎么样?这件非常时髦。短裙现在很流行。你想穿上试试吗?
B:All right. I think I prefer the blue one if it is not too much trouble.
好的。如果不太麻烦的话,我想要那件蓝色的。
A:Not at all. I will get it for you. Here you are. This is our latest design.
不麻烦,我去为你取来。给你,这是最新款的。
B:Could I have a try?
我能试试吗?
A:Certainly. The fitting room is over there.
当然可以,试衣间在那边。
……
B:All right. I think I will take it. How much is it?
行,我买了。 这个多少钱?
A:Sixty dollars.
60美元.
B:Could you give me a discount?
能打个折吗?
A:That is almost cost price.
这几乎是成本价了。
B:OK, I will take it.
好的,我买了。
B:Do you receive cash only?
你们只收现金吗?
A:You can also use a credit card.
也可以用信用卡支付。
B:Here is my credit card.
这是我的信用卡。
Dialogue 2
A:May I help you?
有什么可以效劳的?
B:Would you give me some fruits? How much are these oranges?
能给我一些水果吗?这些橘子要多少钱?
A:Seventy cents a piece.
一个70美分。
B:How about this one?
这个怎样?
A:Sixty cents a piece.
60美分一个。
B:Well, I will take five of the seventy cent ones, and those grapefruits sweet?
哦,我要5个70美分这种的,另外这些葡萄柚甜吗?
A:Sure! They are very fresh, first of all. We sell at a bargain, and you make a wise purchase if you buy them today. Eighty cents only a piece.
当然甜!最重要的是新鲜。我们便宜卖,如果你今天买就很划算了,一个只要80美分。
B:I follow you and I will take three just for my trial.
我听你的,我买3个试试。
A:Thank you very much and anything else?
非常谢谢你,还要其他东西吗?
B:That is all. Thank you.
就只要这些了。谢谢。
Dialogue 3
A:Can I help you, sir?
有什么可以帮您的吗,先生?
B:Yes, please. I am picking out some presents for my son and wife.
是的。我要给我的孩子和妻子挑选一些礼物。
A:What kind of presents do you want?
您想要什么样的礼物?
B:Actually, I don't know exactly. Do you have anything recommended?
其实我自己也不是很清楚。你有什么可以推荐的吗?
A:OK. How about a pair of cool sneaker for your son? It is only around $50 for each pair.
好的。给您的孩子买双不错的跑鞋怎么样?每双只要50美元。
B:It is great. I will take it.
不错,我要了。
A:And I can also recommend you a perfume for your wife.
另外,推荐您给您的妻子带一款香水。
B:Can I smell it? I would like some light smell.
好的。我能闻一下吗?我想要味道淡一点的。
A:How about this one? It smells not so strong.
这种的怎么样呢?闻起来不那么浓烈。
B:Good,how much does it cost?
不错,这款多少钱?
A:It is $300.
300美元。
B:Is it possible for you to reduce the price?
能不能便宜点呢?
A:I am sorry. It is a one-price shop.
抱歉,商店里的东西都是一口价。
B:OK. I will take this one. Can I pay with a credit card?
好的,我买了。可以用信用卡支付吗?
A:Sure, please pay in the checkout counter. It is there.
当然可以,请到收银台结账,在那里。
B:OK. Please wrap it for me first.
好的,请先给我包起来。
本期小译微课堂结束啦
轻轻松松嚼英语
咱们下期见
联系客服