Hi, kids! Glad to see you again.
孩子们,你生病的时候最怕的是什么呢?吃药?打针?还是……无论你怕哪一个,到了医院,就要听医生的,寒冷的冬天,最常见的应该就是发烧感冒了吧,量体温是少不了的。我们都知道发烧是 have a fever,那量体温怎么说呢?打针呢?今天就挨个来看一下吧。
1. 量体温 —— take one’s temperature
(1). — I’ve got a fever, doctor. My forehead feels so hot. 大夫,我发烧了。我的额头很烫。
— Did you take your temperature? 你量体温了吗?
(2). — Mum, I’m not feeling well.妈妈,我感觉不舒服。
— Oh, honey. You seems to be ill. Let me take your temperature.哦,亲爱的。你好像病了。我来给你量一下体温吧。
2. 吃药 —— take medicine
量过体温之后,医生通常会给你开一些药。
(1). Could you tell me how should I take this medicine? 您能告诉我这个药怎么服用吗?
(2). Take this medicine three times a day, two pills for each time. 一日三次,一次两片。
3. 打针 —— take a shoot/ have (take) an injection
这个应该是小朋友们最怕的了。不要紧,感觉疼了就哭出来,越疼越大声的哭,但是无论如何都不要乱动,不然的话,再扎一次会很麻烦哦。
(1). He has got a high fever. The doctor has to give him an injection.他发高烧了,大夫不得不给他打一针。
(2). You’d better take a shoot. It will help you feel better soon. 你最好打一针,它有助于你恢复的快一点。
OK! That’s it for today. See you next time!
联系客服