01
Sentences:
What would you say about the discount?
关于折扣的问题,您是怎么考虑的?
Do you allow a cash discount?
你们给现金折扣吗?
Will you please tell me how much discount you wouldoffer?
请问你们会给多少折扣?
Could I have a discount if my order is a large one?
如果我是大订单,我能享受折扣吗?
Since this is a sizeableorder, I was thinking you might give us a 5%discount.
因为是大宗购买,我想你们应该可以给我5%的折扣吧?
You should give us a discount for such a large quantity.
这么大的数量,你们应该给我打折扣。
We getlittle profit from selling this product. We don’t allow any discount.
我们经销这种产品利润很小,一般是不给折扣的。
We are going to allow you a special discount of 3%if your order exceeds$5,000.
如果你们的订单额超过5000美元,我们愿意给你们一个3%的特别折扣。
02
Dialogue:
A: Mr Smith, could you give me your quotation for your bicycle, FOB Qingdao?
史密斯先生,请给我报一下你们自行车的青岛离岸价好吗?
B: Can you tell me how many want to buy?
请问您想买多少辆?
A: 100 for immediate delivery, and 500 in two months time. That’s by the end of July.
100辆立即交货,500辆两个月后交货,也就是七月底交货。
B: Well, then 260 yuan each.
好,那就每辆260元。
A: Since this is a sizeable order, I was thinking you might give us a 5% discount.
因为是大宗购买,我想你们应该可以给我5%的折扣吧?
B: I’m afraid we can’t go as high as that. You know, we usually don’t give any discount. But considering the newly-established business relationship between us, I could give you 3% off the list price.
很遗憾,我们不能给这么高的折扣。您知道我们通常都是不给折扣的,不过考虑到我们之间新建立的业务关系,我可以给您价格表上所列价格3%的折扣。
A: Only 3%? That’s not much. If you could make some concessions, we would probably buy some of your other products.
只有3%吗?这可真是不多。如果你能做一些让步,我们或许还会再买你们的其他产品。
B: Okay, okay. I don’t want to haggle with you. Let’s say how about 3.5%?
好,好。我不想跟您争论,我们定到3.5%怎么样?
A: I think I can accept that.
我想这个折扣我可以接受。
联系客服