■’Before the brilliance shines brightly,we all have to accept the embarrassment and difficulty at present, accept a person’s loneliness and occasional helplessness,and do everything in front of us seriously,and you will have what you want.’ Don’t panic, Don’t despair, the hard times will pass.
■“在光芒万丈之前,我们都要欣然接受眼下的难堪和不易,接受一个人的孤独和偶然无助,认真做好眼前的每一件事,你想要的都会有。”不要慌张,不要失望,难熬的日子总会过去的。
1. ’Package delivery!’ - 快递送到了!
2. ’Signature required.’ - 需要签名。
3. ’Where do you want this?’
- 你想把这个放在哪里?
4. ’Mind if I leave this here?’
- 我把这个放在这里可以吗?
5. ’You’ve got a big one today!’
- 今天你有个大包裹!
6. ’Looks like it’s fragile.’
- 看起来这个很脆弱。
7. ’Do you need help with that?’
- 你需要帮忙吗?
8. ’Can you confirm your name?’
- 你能确认一下你的名字吗?
9. ’Just dropping off, no need to sign.’
- 只是送货,不需要签名。
10. ’Expecting any more packages?’
- 还期待其他包裹吗?
11. ’Please keep the dog inside.’
- 请把狗牵到屋里。
12. ’It’s on the way.’ - 在路上了。
13. ’You should receive it by tomorrow.’
- 你应该明天能收到。
14. ’Sorry for the delay.’ - 对不起,延迟了。
15. ’Weather’s causing some hold-ups.’
- 天气导致了一些延误。
16. ’I’ll need a signature for this one.’
- 这个需要签名。
17. ’Can you grab the other side?’
- 你能抓住另一边吗?
18. ’This is heavy, watch out.’
- 这个很重,小心。
19. ’Got a delivery for you.’
- 给你送快递。
20. ’Mind the wet paint on the box.’
- 注意箱子上的湿漆。
21. ’Left it on the porch for you.’
- 我把它放在门廊给你。
22. ’Watch your step, it’s icy.’
- 注意脚下,有冰!
23. ’Need it upstairs?’ - 需要搬到楼上去吗?
24. ’Careful, it’s a bit heavy.’
- 小心,有点重。
25. ’Sorry, wrong address.’
- 对不起,地址错了。
26. ’Could you check the address again?’
- 你能再检查一下地址吗?
27. ’Is there a safe place I can leave this?’
- 有没有一个安全的地方我可以留下这个?
28. ’The rest of your items will arrive
tomorrow.’
- 你剩下的物品将在明天到达。
29. ’Just sign here, please.’ - 请在这里签名。
30. ’Have a good day!’ - 祝你有美好的一天!
联系客服