01
“你行你上”用英语怎么说?
最被认可的表达:Put up or shut up
例:
A:Jack has always been a drag on the group.
杰克总是给团队拖后腿。
B:Put up or shut up.
你行你上啊!
You keep saying you re going to ask a beauty out. Well, put up or shut up.
你老是说要叫她出来。好吧,采取行动吧,否则就闭嘴。
最形象的表达:Don t talk the talk if you can t walk the walk.
最霸气的表达:Let s see you do better
02
“你行你上”其它表达
If you re so good/clever/skilled, you do it!
既然你这么厉害,那你做呀!
If you re so good, why don t you do it?
既然你这么厉害,你咋不做呢?
If you re such an expert, why aren t you doing it?
既然你是专家,怎么没看你做呢?
You do it then...
那你做呀…
03
“脸皮厚、不要脸”用英语怎么说?
例:
He was thick-skinned enough to cope with her taunts.
他脸皮厚,不怕她嘲弄。
例:
Did you see the shameless way she was chucking herself at him?
你看她涎皮赖脸地追求他了吗?
例:
You re getting far too cheeky!
你太放肆了!
例:
He is a bold-faced liar.
他是说谎眼都不眨,脸皮够厚。
例:
She had become brazen about the whole affair.
她对这场绯闻已经不感到羞耻了。
Cut me some slack[slæk] , will you?
给我个面子行不?
for old time s sake意思是“看在老交情的份上”
那若是以前没啥交情呢?可以说:For God s sake,即“看在上帝的份上”
联系客服