This story is about Ned and Nat,
这是个关于老爷爷内德,老奶奶纳特,
a fairy and a sausage.
一个精灵还有一根香肠的故事。
Net and Nat were hungry.
内德和纳特非常的饿。
They were always hungry.
他们总是感到很饿。
Ned worked in the fields.
内德在农田里干活。
Help!
救命!
One day, he helped a fairy.
一天,他救了一个小精灵。
' Thank you. Have three wishes, 'said the fairy.
“ 谢谢你。我可以帮你实现三个愿望,”小精灵说。
Ned ran home.
内德连忙跑回家去。
' Nat! We have three wishes! 'he shouted.
“ 纳特!我们可以实现三个愿望!”他喊道。
'Ooh! ' said Nat.
“ 哦!”纳特说。
'I wish for...'
“ 我想要...”
'A sausage!'said Ned.
“ 一根香肠!”内德说。
'A sausage?'said Nat.
“一根香肠?”纳特说。
'What a silly wish.'
“ 真是个愚蠢的愿望。”
You fool!
你才愚蠢呢!
But I'm hungry!
但我很饿!
Ned was cross.
内德很生气的。
' I wish the sausage was on the end of your nose! '
“ 哼,我真希望这根香肠长到你鼻子上!”
And it was.
话音刚落,就成真了。
Nat was very, very, very cross.
纳特非常非常生气。
'Oops!'Said Ned.
“ 哎呦!”内德说。
'Ned!'wailed Nat.
“ 内德!”纳特哀嚎着。
'Do something!'
“你倒是想想办法呀”
' I wish the sausage was off your nose, 'said Ned.
“ 现在我希望香肠从你的鼻子上掉下来,”内德说。
And it was.
然后,愿望实现了。
'Now we have no wishes, 'said Nat.
“ 现在,我们的愿望都用完了,”纳特说。
'But we do have a sausage! ' said Ned.
“但我们还有一根香肠呀!”内德说。
联系客服