打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
Coffee Shop服务英语实战对话专业版

Scene 1 - Breakfast:

 

S: Good morning, Welcome to Coffee Garden, Sir/Madam.

What would you like to have?

早上好,欢迎光临咖啡苑。您想吃点什么吗,先生/女士?

 

C: I would like some eggs.

我想吃一些鸡蛋。

 

S: How would you like the eggs to be cooked, fried egg, scrambled eggs,poached eggs or boiled eggs,Sir/Madam?

您要煎蛋,炒蛋,波蛋亦或煮蛋,先生/夫人?

 

C: I would like fried eggs.

我要煎蛋

 

S: How would you like theeggs to be fried, sunny side up or over easy, Sir/Madam?

双面煎还是单面煎?

 

C: Sunny side up please.

单面煎

 

S: There are some condiments such as bacon, ham, sausage and mushroom,pepper,tomato, which would you like to serve your eggs?

这里有一些配料如烟肉,火腿,肠仔,蘑菇,番茄和菜椒,您要哪些来配鸡蛋呢?

 

C: Only mushroom please.

就要蘑菇吧。

 

S: Please wait a moment, it will be ready in a few minutes.

请稍等,几分钟就好。


C: Thank you.

谢谢

 

S: Your sunny side up fried eggs is ready, Sir/ Madam.

这是您的单面煎蛋。

 

C: Thank you.

谢谢

 

S: Is there anything else Ican offer, Sir/ Madam?

还需要点别的什么吗?

 

C: No, thank you.

不,谢谢。


 

Scene 2 - Breakfast:

 

C: Please cook the eggs for me.

请帮我做一份鸡蛋。

 

S: How would you like the eggs to be cooked,fried egg, scrambled eggs,poached eggs or boiled eggs, Sir/Madam?

您要煎蛋,炒蛋,波蛋亦或煮蛋,先生/夫人?

 

C: I would like the eggs to be boiled.

我要煮蛋

 

S: How many minutes would you like your eggs to be boiled, Sir/Madam?

请问煮多少分钟?

 

C: 5 minutes.

5分钟,煮老点。

 

S: Would you like some bacon, sausage, ham or vegetable to serve the eggs?

您要烟肉,肠仔,火腿或蔬菜来配鸡蛋吗?

 

C: Please give me bacon, mushroom andtomato.

请给我烟肉,蘑菇和番茄。

 

S: Please wait a moment, or shall I deliever it to your table once it is cooked?

请稍等,或者煮好后我帮您送到您的座位上好吗?

 

C: Thank you, please.

好的,谢谢

 

S: My pleasure, Sir/Madam.

很容幸。

 

S: Here is your boiled eggs, 5 minutes,please enjoy, Sir/ Madam.

这是您的煮蛋,5分钟,请慢用。

 

C: Thank you.

谢谢。

Scene 3 - Noddle Station:

 

S: What would you like to have, Yellownoodle, flat rice noodle,rice noodle or egg noodle, Sir/Madam?

您想吃黄油面,河粉,米粉还是蛋面,先生/女士?

 

C: I would like flat rice noodle.

河粉。

 

S:There are some variety of condiments for the noodle, such as braised beef brisket and tendon, pork knuckle, fish cake,..., what would you like to have, Sir/Madam?

有很多汤面的配料,如牛腩牛筋,猪手,鱼饼等,您选哪样呢?

 

C: Please give me pork blood, beef ball andchinese lettuce.

请放一些猪血,猪肉丸和青菜。

 

S:Would you prefer light soup or hot soup, Sir/Madam?

您要清汤还是辣汤呢?

 

C: Light soup please.

清汤。

 

S: Please wait a moment, it will be ready ina few minutes.

请稍等,几分钟就好。

 

C: Thank you.

谢谢。

 

S: Here is your noodle soup, please enjoy,Sir/Madam.

这是您的汤面,请慢用。

 

S:Is there anything else I could offer, Sir/ Madam?

您还需要点别的什么吗?

 

C: No, thank you.

不了,谢谢。

Scene 4 - Carving Station:

 

C: Excuse me, I would like some roast meat.

打扰,我想吃点烤肉。

 

S:There are roasted beef, fish and lamb, and there is roast suckling pig, what can I offer, Sir/Madam?

有烤牛肉、鱼肉和羊肉,那边还有烤乳猪,您喜欢哪样呢?

 

C: Which will be delicious?

哪种比较好吃些。

 

S: All of them are very delicious, if you don't like pork, would you be interested in the roasted lamb?

都不错,如果您不喜欢猪肉的话,喜欢烤羊肉吗?

 

C: No, I don't like lamb.

不,我不喜欢羊肉。

 

S: May I suggest roast fish to you? It is healthy, high protein but low fat.

烤鱼怎么样,健康,高蛋白低脂。

 

C: That's great.

好吧。

 

S:It may take several minutes, shall I deliever it to your table once it cooked,Sir/Madam?

可能需要几分钟烤。烤好后我帮您送到您的位子上好吗?

 

C: Thank you.

谢谢。

 

S: You are welcome.

不客气。 

Scene 5 - Japanese Station:

 

S:Good evening, Sir/Madam. Would you like some sushi and sashimi?

晚上好,先生/女士。试一下寿司和刺身吗?

 

C: Please give me three pieces of Sushiroll, and tuna sushi.

请给我三个寿司卷,还有吞拿寿司。

 

S:Certainly. Please enjoy your meal. May I recommend the sashimi to you?

There are tuna, salmon, surf clam and octopus available, Sir/Madam?

当然可以。请享用。我可以推荐一些刺身给你好吗?我们有吞拿鱼,三文鱼,北极贝和八爪鱼。

C: Surf calm sashimi please.

北极贝好了。

 

S: All right. Just a minutes please.

好的,请稍等。

 

S: Here you are,Sir/Madam. Please enjoy your meal.

好了,请享用。

 

C: Thanks.

谢谢。

 

S:My pleasure, Sir/Madam?

很容幸,先生/小姐。 

Scene 6 - Seek for help:

C: Excuse me.

打扰一下。

 

S:How may I help you, Sir/ Madam?

有什么可以为您效劳吗?先生/女士。

 

C:May I have a soup with vermicelli noodles?

我想要一碗细汤面,行吗?

 

S:I beg your pardon, Sir/ Madam. Could you please repeat once more?

抱歉,您能再说一遍吗?

 

C: I would like vermicelli noodles soup.

我想要一碗细汤面。

 

S: I'm very sorry, Sir/Madam, I don't understand, just a moment please,I will call my manager to help you right away.

非常抱歉,先生/女士,我听不懂,请稍等,我立刻叫我的经理来帮助您。 

Scene 7 - Suggest:

 

C: Excuse me.

打扰一下。

 

S:How may I help you, Sir/ Madam?

有什么可以为您效劳吗?先生/女士。

 

C:Do you have fish congee available?

我想要一碗鱼片粥,有吗?

 

S: I am sorry, Sir/ Madam. The fish congeeis not available at the moment, may I suggest the prawn congee, it is very delicious.

How about having a bowl of prawn congee for you?

很抱歉,鱼片粥暂时没有,要不要试一下虾粥,味道很不错。给您盛一碗?

 

C: That's right.

很好。

 

S:There are some condiments here, how about some spring onion?

这里有一些配料,来点葱花好吗?

 

C: Yes, please.

好吧,来一点。 

Scene 8 - Complaint:

 

C: The soup has been cold.

汤已经冷了。

 

S: I'm so sorry, Sir/ Madam. I'll change it for you immediately.

很抱歉,先生/女士。我立刻帮您换。

 

S:Here is your soup. Please be careful, Sir/ Madam. The soup is very hot. May I bring the soup to your seat?

好了。请小心。汤很烫,我帮您拿到位子上好吗?

 

C: Thank you.

谢谢。

 

Scene 9 - Complaint:

C: I have told the cooks that I don't like bean sprouts for the noodle soup,but there is still some bean sprouts in it, why?

我已经告诉厨师我不喜欢在汤面里放豆芽,但还是放了,为什么?。

 

S:I am sorry, Sir/ Madam, I will make a new bowl of noodle for you at once.

我感到很抱歉,先生/女士。我立刻给您重做一份。

 

S: Here you are. Please enjoy the noodle,Sir/ Madam.

好了。请享用.

 

C: Thank you.

谢谢。

 

Scene 10 - acquire:

 

C: Excuse me.

打扰一下。

 

S:How may I help you, Sir/ Madam?

有什么可以帮到你的吗?先生/女士

 

C: Would you please cut a piece of roasted beef for me? I don't like fat.

你能切一片烤牛肉给我吗?我不要肥的。

 

S:Certainly, Sir/ Madam. Would you like some sauce with the beef?

当然可以,先生/女士。来点汁配牛肉吧。

 

C: Yes, please.

好的。

 

C:Can you give me a little more sauce?

能给我多点吗?

 

S: Certainly, Sir/ Madam, please.

当然,请。

Scene 11 - Sushi Bar:

 

S: Good evening, Welcome to Nishimura restaurant, Sir/ Madam.We have many kinds of Sushi and Sashimi for your choice.

欢迎光临西村日本料理,先生/女士。我们有很多种鱼生和寿司供您选择。

 

C: I would like one portion of Tuna Fillet Sashimi.

给我来一份吞拿鱼刺身。

 

S: Certainly, Sir/ Madam. Please wait aminutes. Your sashimi is ready. 

Please enjoy your meal, Sir/ Madam.

好的,先生/女士,请稍等。可以了,请慢用。

 

C: Thanks.

谢谢。

 

C: My pleasure.

很容幸。

Scene 12 - Teppanyaki:

 

C:What is your recomendation of today?

今天有什么好介绍?

 

S:Today the Japanese beef is very nice, and also live lobster andJapanese scallop. What would you prefer? Sir/ Madam.

今天日本牛肉很好,还有游水龙虾,日本元贝。

 

C: Please make the lobster for me.

请来一份龙虾。

 

S: Just a moment Please. Well, please enjoy,Sir/ Madam.

请稍等。好了,请享用。

 

S:How are the lobster, Sir/Madam?

龙虾的味道还好吗,先生/女士?

 

C:Very nice. Thank you. Would you fry some rice for me?

不错,谢谢。我想要点炒饭。

S: Certainly, Sir/ Madam. Wait a minutes,please. Please enjoy.

当然,请稍等。请享用。

 

C: Thanks.

谢谢。

 

S: You are welcome.

不客气。

 

Scene 13 - Robatayaki:

 

C: I would like Salmon fish head.

我想要三文鱼头盐烧。

 

S: I'm sorry, the Salmon fish head is notavailable at the moment.

MayI recommend kampachi fish head? it is very fresh, Sir/ Madam.

很抱歉,此时没有三文鱼头盐烧。我们的章红鱼头很新鲜,试一下,好吗?

 

C: OK, give me one portion of Kampachi fishhead.

好的,给我一份。

 

S: Just a moment Please. Well, please enjoy,Sir/ Madam.

请稍等。好了,请享用。

 

C: Thank you.

谢谢。

 

S: You are welcome. Is there anything else you would like to have? Sir/Madam.

不客气。还要点别的什么吗?

 

C: No, Thanks.

不,谢谢。

 

 

Scene 14 - Food Station:

 

S: How do you do, Welcome to XX,Sir/Madam. We have snack, noodles, delicious congee and delicate Chinese Dim Sum. What would you like to have?

您好,先生/女士,欢迎光临xx,。这里有家乡小食,面,美味的各式生滚粥和点心,试一下吧。

 

C: Please give me a bowl of Salty Cabbage with Pig's Tripes.

请给我一碗咸菜胡椒猪什吧。

 

S: Certainly, Sir/Madam. Please enjoy,Sir/Madam,May I suggest the fried Chinese Dim Sum for you? It is very delicious.

好的,请享用。试一下我们的点心吧,味道很不错。

 

C: Oh, the red rice dumpling looks find,please fried it for me.

噢,帮我煎一份紫米糕吧。

 

C:All right. Fried red rice dumpling. Please wait for 3-4 minutes and we'll send to you.

好的,一份煎紫米糕,请稍等3-4分钟,煎好后帮您送到位子上。

 

S: Thank you.

谢谢。

 

C: May pleasure.

很容幸。

 

 

Scene 15 - Palace Food Station:

 

C: Please cook one bowl of noodle for me.

我要一碗汤面。

 

s: Certainly, Sir/ Madam. We have several different flavor of soup and condiment,such as minced meat, mushroom; stewed beef and tenden; braised black mushroom,also Chinese dumplings. 

What would you like to have?

好的,先生/女士。我们有不同风味的汤和配料,比如香菇肉酱,柱侯牛筋腩,蚝皇北菇,

北方汤饺子。喜欢哪种呢?

 

C: Please cook for me minced meat and mushroom hand-cut noodle.

My friend want to have congee. What congee do you have?

就给我来一份香菇肉酱刀削面吧。我的朋友想要吃粥,有哪些粥呢?

 

S: We have seafood congee, pork meat and century egg congee, Ji Di congee,and oyster congee, etc.

有海鲜粥,皮蛋瘦肉粥,及第粥,还有蚝仔粥。

 

C:What is Ji Di Congee

什么是及第粥?

 

S:There are some pork liver, sizzard, stomach and intestine etc in the congee,taste very good, how about have a try, Sir/Madam?

粥里会有猪肝,猪腰,猪肚,和粉肠等,味道很不错,试一下吧。

 

C: Please have a bowl of Ji Di congee.

那就来一碗吧。

S:That's all right, one bowl of Meat Dumpling Hand-cut Noodle soup and one bowl of Ji Di congee. 


Would you mind waiting for 5 to 6 minutes and we will deliver to your seat?

好的,一碗香菇肉酱刀削面,一碗及第粥。您介意稍等5-6分钟吗?做好后,我帮您送座位上去。

 

C: Thanks.

谢谢。

 

S: You are welcome.

不客气。


将我们的文章分享给您的朋友
是对Hotelenglish的最大鼓励与支持


投稿:51hotelenglish@gmail.com

QQ:   1121 926 556

.....................................................


精选文章导读


关注Hotelenglish微信公众号后


回复“波尔多” 查看《波尔多红酒酒庄》


回复“香格里拉” 查看《香格里拉的历史》


回复“茶师” 查看《关于茶的英语》


回复“万豪” 查看《万豪的历史》


回复“希尔顿” 查看《希尔顿的历史》


回复“术语” 查看《酒店术语》


回复“喜来登” 查看《喜来登》


回复“Accor” 查看《雅高的历史》


回复“人性解码” 查看《人性解码》


回复“希尔顿” 查看《希尔顿的历史》


回复“假日” 查看《Holiday Inn的历史》


回复“Hyatt” 查看《Hyatt介绍》


回复“Indigo” 查看《Indigo酒店介绍》


回复“菜单” 查看《中餐菜单翻译公式》



本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
酒店英语单词
客房日常英语
酒店礼宾部常用英语对话,值得收藏!
服务员英语
西餐厅英语情景对话_酒店英语_职业餐饮网
invitation of letter
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服