打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
纽约一日游
SYLVIA: So, what do you plan to do today?
你们今天打算做什么?
SHARON: There is a Matisse exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art. Larry and I will go.
现代艺术博物馆现在展出法国画家马蒂斯的作品,赖瑞和我想去看看。
SYLVIA: Did you buy tickets already?
你们买票了吗?
SHARON: No. Do we need tickets?
还没,需要门票吗?
SYLVIA: Well, probably. Probably you will have to wait in line if you don't have tickets.
可能要,没门票的话可能要排很久。
SHARON: Outside or inside?
在里面还是外面?
SYLVIA: Outside, on the sidewalk.
外面,在人行道上。
SHARON: Hmm. It's very cold today. But I brought my jacket. Maybe it will be alright to wait.
今天好冷,但是我有带夹克,排一下队还好。
SYLVIA: The MOMA is very popular. There will be a lot of people.
MOMA 很受欢迎的,会有很多人。
SHAROM: "MOMA"? What's that?
MOMA 是什么?
SYLVIA: Oh, sorry. It stands for the Museum of Modern Art. It's an acronym. M O M A "MOMA."
喔!对不起,是现代艺术博物馆的缩写。
SHARON: I see. Do you have any suggestions for other things we should do?
原来是这样,你还有什么建议吗?
SYLVIA: I suggest you go to the Jewish Museum. It's not far from the Guggenheim, near Central Park. It is really very interesting. Also, there is a great museum of medieval European art further up north. It's called the Cloisters.
我建议你们去犹太博物馆。离辜根汉基金会不远,靠近中央公园,很有意思的。
再往北一点,有欧洲中古世纪艺术的博物馆,叫做克劳斯特修道院。
SHARON: How can we get up there?
要怎么到那边呢?
SYLVIA: You can take a bus.
可以搭公车。
SHARON: But Larry says the neighborhoods in the north are dangerous.
可是赖瑞说北部邻近地区很危险。
SYLVIA: Some places aren't good to go. But I can show you the right bus to take. It will be no problem.
有些地方最好不要去,但是我可以告诉你搭什么公车,不会有问题的。
SHARON: We want to see the Statue of Liberty too.
我们也想看自由女神像。
SYLVIA: I have never done that myself. But I hear it is very interesting. You two should go.
我没去过,不过听说蛮有趣的,你们两个应该去看看。
SHARON: You have never gone to the Statue of Liberty?! I can't believe it! But you live here!
你没去过自由女神像那儿?真不敢相信,你住在这里耶!
SYLVIA: Yes, but I'm very busy with work. And you know how it is, sometimes people don't visit the tourist sites in their own country.
我工作很忙,而且通常人们不在自己的国家旅行是吧!
SHARON: I know. Are the subway trains easy to take here?
我了解,这里的地铁好搭吗?
SYLVIA: Oh, yes. I recommend the subways. They are very fast, faster than taxis. And the maps are very clear. Just be careful you don't get off in the wrong place.
很方便,我建议搭地下铁,很快,比出租车还快,而且地图画得很清楚,只要注意别下错站就好了。
SHARON: Thank you for all this advice, Sylvia. Let me pay for our breakfast today.
谢谢你的建议,思维亚。今天的早餐我请客。
SYLVIA: No, absolutely not. You are a visitor here. When I come to Illinois, then I will let you pay. But here, I think of you as my guest.
绝对不行。你是客人,下次我去台北时再让你请。在这里,你们是我的客人。
SHARON: You are treating us too well.
你对我们的招待太好了。
SYLVIA: I am happy you decided to come. It gets cold here in winter, but there are many many things to do.
我很高兴你们来。虽然冬天很冷,但还是有很多事可以做。
本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
陕西历史博物馆导游词
【纽约现代艺术博物馆(MoMA)】 纽约现代艺术博物馆(Museum of Modern...
全球著名博物馆的App
小学英语总复习2(场景口语,听力)
比尔盖茨在CES 2007上发表主题演讲
丘吉尔演讲:Never Give Up (英语原文)
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服