打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
The Lion King (1994)狮子王电影台词全文中英文
Nants ingonyama
 Bagithi baba
 Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
 Ingonyama
 Nants ingonyama
 Bagithi baba
 Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
 Ingonyama
 Siyo nqoba
 Ingonyama
 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
 Se-to-kwa
 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
 Asana
 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
 Se-to-kwa
 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

From the day we arrive on the planet
张开你的眼睛看这世界
And, blinking, step into the sun
你会发觉充满神奇
There's more to see than can ever be seen
天上星星好像近在天边
More to do than can ever be done
想要抓总是遥不可及
There's far too much to take in here
人生旅程坎坷不平
More to find than can ever be found
你要去体会它的真谛
But the sun rolling high
尝尝人情冷暖
Through the sapphire sky
或是体会世间的风险
Keeps great and small on the endless round
没有办法逃避
It's the circle of life
看这世界在转
And it moves us all
永远不停息尽管向前走
Through despair and hope
是对是错
Through faith and love
希望和失望
Till we find our place
世事没有绝对
On the path unwinding
看这世界
In the circle
是生生不息
 The circle of life
 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
 Se-to-kwa
 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
 Se-to-kwa
 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

It's the circle of life
世界正在转动
And it moves us all
永远不停息
Through despair and hope
黑夜与白昼
Through faith and love
不停转动
Till we find our place
靠着阳光走
On the path unwinding
慢慢你会知道
In the circle
看这世界
The circle of life
是生生不息

片名:狮子王
Life's not fair, is it?
生命真不公平啊!
You see, I... Well, I shall never be king.
你看我呢,永远都当不上王
And you shall never see the light of another day.
而你永远也见不到明天了
Adieu.
再见
Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?
你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物
What do you want?
你想干什么?
I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.
我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了
So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口
Oh, now, look, Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.
你害我的午餐都没了
Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you.
等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多
He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒
Oooh. I quiver with fear!
我怕得全身发抖
Now, Scar, don't look at me that way.
好了,刀疤,不要那样看我
Help!
救命啊!
Scar? Drop him.
刀疤,吐出来
Impeccable timing, Your Majesty.
你来得可真是时候,大王陛下
Why, if it isn't my big brother.. descending from on high to mingle with the commoners..
这不是我大哥吗?屈尊降贵的 来跟我这普通人厮混
Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.
我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你
That was today?
那是今天吗?
Ohh, I feel simply awful!
我觉得好害怕呀!
Must've slipped my mind.
我八成是给忘了
Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is.. as the king's brother... you should've been first in line!
是呀,你忘的不只如此,身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位
Well, I was first in line... until the little hairball was born.
我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生
That hairball is my son... and your future king.
这个小毛球是我儿子,他也是你未来的国王
I shall practice my curtsy.
我该学学我的礼节啦
Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
千万不要背对着我,刀疤
Oh, no, Mufasa.
不,木法沙
Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
或许是你不该背对着我
Is that a challenge?
这是一个挑战吗?
Temper, temper.
冷静!冷静!
I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?
Pity. Why not?
可惜,为什么呢?
As far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But when it comes to brute strength...
要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧,说到蛮力嘛…
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end... of the gene pool.
恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了
There's one in every family, sire.
每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下
Two in mine, actually, and they always manage... to ruin special occasions.
事实上我家有两个而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合
What am I going to do with him?
我该拿他怎么办?
He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
拿他做地毯会非常好看
Zazu!
沙祖
And just think, whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him.
而且想一想每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打

Simba.
辛巴

Dad! Dad!
爸,爸
Come on, Dad, we gotta go! Wake up
快起来,我们要走了啦!
Sorry.
对不起
Dad. Dad.
爸…爸…
Your son is awake.
你儿子已经醒了
Before sunrise, he's your son.
在天亮前,他是你儿子
Dad! Come on, Dad. Dad!
爸…拜托啦!
You promised.
你答应过我的呀!
- OK, OK. I'm up. - Yeah!
好吧,好吧.我醒了,我醒了
Look, Simba.
辛巴,你看
Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土
Wow.
A king's time as ruler... rises and falls like the sun.
一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的
One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here...
总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉
and will rise with you as the new king.
并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升
- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.
这一切都是我的吗? ——所有的一切
Everything the light touches.
阳光能照到的所有东西…
What about that shadowy place?
那有阴影的地方呢?
That's beyond our borders.
那在我们的国度之外
You must never go there, Simba.
你绝不可以去那个地方
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
There's more to being king... than getting your way all the time.
你错了。国王也不能凡事随心所欲
- There's more? - Simba...
不能吗? 辛巴
Everything you see exists together... in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值
As king, you need to understand that balance... and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
身为国王,你不但要了解还要去尊重所有的生活,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊
But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?
Yes, Simba, but let me explain.
是呀,我来跟你解释一下
When we die, our bodies become the grass... and the antelope eat the grass.
我们死后呢,尸体会成为草而羚羊是吃草的
And so we are all connected... in the great circle of life.
所以…在这个生命圈里面都是互相有关联的
- Good morning, sire! - Good morning, Zazu.
早安,陛下 ——沙祖,你早
Checking in with the morning report.
我来做早上的例行报告
Fire away.
你说吧

黑猩猩激动 而长颈鹿高高在上
大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情
鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物
他向我展示巢里的蛋
我说不客气
我们没去看犀鸟 而秃鹰有第六感
不是每个受邀的人 都会来吃午餐
哈哈,这就是晨间报告
大事小事不漏掉
每个呼吸微笑
每个轻声吼叫
都在晨间报告

- What are you doing, son? - Pouncing
儿子,你在干什么?——扑东西
Let an old pro show you how it's done.
让个老手示范给你看看
Stay low to the ground.
趴在地上

今年草地肥美
水牛个个吃得强又壮 尽量的压低身子
豪猪受到阻挠
意图节省他毒气,好,我知道了
Yeah, OK. Stay low to the ground.
 趴在地上
Shhh... Not a sound.
番红花是本季色彩 随处都可见
Take it slow. One more step...
 动一动行列纵队进行慢慢往下 慢慢来,向前一步
then...
噗…

这就是晨间报告
大事小事不漏掉
每个呼吸微笑
每个轻声吼叫
都在晨间报告

That's very good.
哈...非常好
- Zazu! - Yes!
沙祖 什么事呀?
Sir! News from the underground.
地下传来的消息
Now, this time...
好,这一次呢...
Sire! Hyenas in the pride lands!
陛下,土狼到了荣耀石啦!
Zazu, take Simba home.
沙祖,带辛巴回家
- Dad, can't I come? - No, son.
我不能去吗?——不行,儿子
I never get to go anywhere.
哼!什么地方都不准我去
Oh, young master, one day, you will be king.
哦,小主人 将来你也会当国王的
Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy... stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.
然后你就可以随心所欲地 去追逐那些流着口水卑贱愚蠢的非法入侵者
Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what?
嘿!刀疤叔叔 你猜怎样?
I despise guessing games.
我最痛恨猜谜游戏了
I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock.
我将成为这里的国王耶
Oh, goody.
哦!真好啊
My dad just showed me the whole kingdom... and I'm gonna rule it all.
我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度,而我将会统治一切
Yes, well, forgive me for not leaping for joy.
是啊,哦!请原谅我没有 高兴地跳起来
Bad back, you know.
我的背不好你知道的
Hey, Uncle Scar. When I'm king... what'll that make you?
嘿,刀疤叔叔.如果我是国王 那你是什么?
A monkey's uncle.
你这猴子
You're so weird.
你好奇怪哦!
You have no idea.
还有更怪的呢!
So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he?
哦!原来你爸爸带你 看过整个王国了,是吗?
Everything.
看过啦
He didn't show you what's beyond that rise... at the northern border?
他没有带你到北方边界 太阳升起的地方吗?
Well, no. He said I can't go there.
没有,他说我不能去那里
And he's absolutely right. It's far too dangerous.
他说的完全正确.那里太危险了
Only the bravest lions go there.
只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀
Well, I'm brave. What's out there...
我很勇敢啊.那有什么?
I'm sorry, Simba, I just can't tell you.
对不起,辛巴 我就是不能告诉你
Why not?
为什么?
Simba, Simba, I'm only looking out... for the well-being of my favorite nephew.
辛巴,辛巴,我只是在为我 最喜欢的侄子着想
Yeah, right. I'm your only nephew.
没错,我是你唯一的侄子
All the more reason for me to be protective.
所以罗,我才更要保护你
An elephant graveyard is no place... for a young prince. Oops!
一个年轻的王子 不适合到大象墓园去的…哦!
An elephant what? Whoa!
大象的什么?哇..
Oh, dear, I've said too much.
.哦!天啊 我说的太多了
Well, I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later... you being so clever and all.
不过我猜你早晚总会发现的,你一直是这么样的聪明
Just do me one favor.
帮我个忙吧!
Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.
跟我保证你绝对 不会去那个可怕的地方
- No problem. - There's a good lad.
没问题. ——这才是乖孩子
You run along now and have fun.
你现在自己出去玩吧
And remember, it's our little secret.
并且记得哦...这是我们的小秘密

- Hey, Nala. - Hi, Simba.
嘿!娜娜——嗨!辛巴
Come on. I just heard about this great place.
走吧 我刚才听到一个很棒的地方
Simba! I'm kinda in the middle of a bath.
辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊
And it's time for yours.
你也该洗澡罗
Mom!
妈...
Mom, you're messing up my mane!
妈...你把我的毛弄乱了啦
OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?
好了!好了。我干净了 我们可以走了吗?
Where are we going? It better not be anyplace dumb.
我们要到哪里去呀?最好不要什么烂地方
No, it's really cool.
不!那真的很酷耶
So, where is this really cool place?
这个很酷的地方是在哪里呢?
Oh. Around the water hole.
就在水洞附近
The water hole?
水洞附近?
What's so great about the water hole?
水洞附近有什么了不起的啊?
I'll show you when we get there.
等到了那里我再告诉你
Oh. Mom, can I go with Simba?
哦。妈,我能去吗?
What do you think, Sarabi?
沙拉碧你说呢?
Well...
这个嘛...
- Please. - Please.
拜托...
It's all right with me.
我是没什么意见
- All right! - Yeah!
哦,耶...
As long as Zazu goes with you.
不过要沙祖跟你们一起去
No, not Zazu.
不...不要沙祖
Step lively.
开心一点嘛
The sooner we get to the water hole...the sooner we can leave.
越快到水洞 我们就可以越快回家
So, where are we really going?
我们到底要去哪里呀?
- An elephant graveyard. - Wow!
一个大象的墓园。——哇!
Shh! Zazu.
嘘...沙祖
Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?
对了 我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀?
我们摆脱沙祖以后...
Oh, just look at you two.
哦!看看你们俩个 再去大象的墓园
Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savannah.
大草原上一段 小小的罗曼史正在孕育
Your parents will be thrilled... what with your being betrothed and all.
你们的父母会很高兴的。等到你们订婚之后 还有...
- Being what? - Betrothed. Intended Affianced.
什么?。——准备成婚 订下婚约、海誓山盟
Meaning...?
意思是...
One day, you two are going to be married.
有一天你们俩个会结婚
I can't marry her. She's my friend.
我不能娶她耶。她是我的朋友
Yeah, it'd be so weird.
对,那实在太奇怪了
Sorry to bust your bubble... but you two turtledoves have no choice.
很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦。但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择
It's a tradition going back generations.
这是流传了好几世代的传统
When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.
等我当国王 第一就是废除这件事
Not so long as I'm around.
只要有我在就不准
In that case, you're fired.
哦,那你被开除了
Nice try. But only the king can do that.
很聪明 但只有国王才能开除我
Well, he's the future king.
可是他是未来的国王啊
Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.
对!所以我说什么你都得听
Not yet, I don't.
嘿嘿!现在还不必听
And with an attitude like that...
而且由你这种态度
I'm afraid you're shaping up to be.. a pretty pathetic king indeed.
恐怕你以后会变成 一个相当悲惨的国王
Heh. Not the way I see it.
哼!我看才不会呢
I'm gonna be a mighty king
我将会是万兽之王
So enemies beware
瞧瞧我的模样
Well, I've never seen a king of beasts with quite so little hair
从来没有一个狮子王 他的毛会那么少
I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before
来看看我的威严 没有人比得过
I'm brushin' up on lookin' down ,I'm workin' on my roar
没有人敢说“不要啦” 只要我说声“要”
Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing.
从来没见过像你那么糟
Oh, I just can't wait to be king
等不及成为狮子王
You've rather a long way to go, young master...
你还有很长的路要走呢 小主人
if you think...
如果你以为...
No one sayin' "Do this"
没有任何吩咐
Now, when I said that...
我那么说的时候...
No one sayin', "Be there"
没有任何束缚
What I meant was...
我的意思是...
No one sayin' "Stop that"
没有任何坏处
No one sayin', "See here"
总会有你好处
Now, see here!
听我说...
Free to run around all day
自由自在到处跑
Well, that's definitely out.
绝对不是那样的
Free to do it all my way
做错事情也没人吵
I think it's time that you and I arranged a heart-to-heart
找个时间该坐下来 来好好谈一谈
Kings don't need advice from little hornbills for a start
别浪费唇舌 是建议一律都免谈
If this is where the monarchy is headed
Count me out
如果你真的这样统治 我想那就惨
Out of service, out of Africa
干脆离开这块烂地方
I wouldn't hang about
我再也不想管
This child is getting wildly out of wing
这小孩已经开始嫌我烦
Oh, I just can't wait to be king
等不及成为狮子王

Everybody, look left
所有人往左看
Everybody, look right
所有人往右看
Everywhere you look, I'm
所有人往这看
Standing in the spotlight
我在你们中间
Not yet!
还早呢!
Let every creature go for broke and sing
让所有万物都一起歌唱
Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing
让我们随他脚步到处闯
It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling
让所有万物都一起颂赞
Oh, I just can't wait to be king
Oh, I just can't wait to be king
Oh, I just can't wait To be king
等不及成为狮子王...
I beg your pardon, madam... but... get off!
对不起,夫人
您坐在我的身上了
请让一让
Simba? Nala!
辛巴\娜娜...
All right! It worked!
好啦!成功了
- We lost him. - I am a genius.
摆脱他了吧
我...是个天才
Hey, genius, it was my idea.
嘿!天才 那是我的主意
Yeah, but I pulled it off.
没错啊 但是,是我执行的啊
- With me! - Oh, yeah?
还有我
哦,是吗?
- Pinned ya. - Hey, let me up.
输了吧
让我起来
- Uhh! - Pinned ya again.
你又输了吧
This is it. We made it.
就是这里 我们成功了
哇...
It's really creepy
这里阴森森的
Yeah. Isn't it great?
是啊,不是很棒吗?
- We could get in big trouble. - I know. Ha!
我们可能会有大麻烦
我知道
I wonder if its brains are still in there.
不知道他的脑袋还在不在哪儿?
There's only one way to know.
只有一个办法能知道
Come on, let's go check it out.
走吧,我们去看看
Wrong! The only checking out you will do... will be to check out of here.
不对
你们唯一该做的事情 就是立刻离开这里
Oh, man!
烦耶!
We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.
我们已经超出 荣耀石的范围太远了
Look. Banana Beak is scared.
你看 那个尖嘴老头害怕了
It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy... and right now we are all in very real danger.
不管我是不是尖嘴小老头,小毛球
我告诉你 我们的处境真的是很危险
Danger? Ha!
危险?哈哈...
I walk on the wide side.
我在荒野中行走
I laugh in the face of danger.
我会当面嘲笑危险
哈哈哈哈...
哇哇哇...
Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?
斑仔
看看这是什么?
I don't know, Shenzi.
桑琪,我不知道
What do you think, Ed?
阿德,你觉得呢?
哈...
Just what I was thinkin'. A trio of trespassers!
对!就如我刚刚在想
三个违规的家伙
And quite by accident, let me assure you.
这完全是个意外!
A simple navigational error.
我跟你们保证 这只是航行上的小小的错误
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
等等...
我认识你 你是木法沙的小跟班
I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge.
夫人 我是国王陛下的总管
I, madam, am the king's major-domo.
这么说你就是...
- And that would make you... - The future king.
未来的国王
Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?
你知道我们是怎么对付 超出自己国界的国王吗?
You can't do anything to me.
你们也不能把我怎么样啊!
Technically, they can. We are on their land.
理论上可以 我们在他们的土地上
But, Zazu, you told me they're nothin'... but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers.
可是沙祖你跟我说 他们只是爱流口水的傻瓜啊!
Lx-nay on the upid-stay.
能不能不要再提 傻瓜这两个字?
Who are you callin' upid-stay?
嘿!你叫谁是傻瓜?
My, my, my. Look at the sun! It's time to go!
停...你看那个太阳 我该走了
What's the hurry? We'd love you to stick around for dinner.
急什么? 我们很乐意你留下来晚餐
Yeah, we could have whatever's... lion around!
是呀...
我们可以吃... 狮子大餐呀!
哈...
Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!
等等... 有了,有了,有了
Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you think?
我要一份幼狮三明治 你觉得呢?
哈...
What, Ed? What is it?
什么?阿德?
Hey, did we order this dinner to go?
什么?
我们订的晚餐要外带吗?
No, why?
没有啊!怎么啦?
Cause there it goes!
因为他们跑了
Did we lose 'em?
我们甩掉他们了吗?
I think so. Where's Zazu?
我想是的
沙祖在哪?
The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped... all the way to the birdie-boiler.
原来我们的小总管 一路赶着想做只白煮鸟
Oh, no! Not the birdie-boiler!
不!我不要做白煮鸟!
Hey, why don't you pick on somebody your own size?
嘿!你们为什么不去找一个 跟你们差不多大的
- Like you? - Oops.
像...你吗?
哦哦!
Simba!
辛巴
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
快来呀!小宝贝
Heh! That was it?
哈哈...就这样吗?
Do it again. Come on.
再吼一次,来呀!
Oh, please, please! Uncle, uncle!
大...大哥
误会...误会
- Silence! - We're gonna shut up right now!
闭嘴!
闭嘴!我们都闭嘴
Calm down. We're really sorry.
别激动,我们真的很抱歉
If you ever come near my son again...
如果你们敢再靠近我儿子
Oh, this is your son?
这位...这位是您的...
- Oh, your son? - Did you know that?
哦!是您的公子啊
No. Me? I didn't know... No, did you?
你知道吗?
不,我不知道
- No, of course not. - No.
这个... 你...你知道吗?
不,当然不知道
- Ed? - Ed?
不!阿德?
Toodles.

爸,我...
Dad, I...
You deliberately disobeyed me.
你故意违抗我的命令
Dad, I'm sorry.
爸,我很抱歉
Let's go home.
跟我回家去
I thought you were very brave.
我认为你非常勇敢
Zazu.
沙祖
- Yes, sire? - Take Nala home.
是的,陛下
带娜娜回家
I've got to teach my son a lesson.
我必须要给我儿子上一课
Come, Nala.
娜娜,走吧
Simba...
辛巴,唉!
Good luck.
祝你好运
Simba!
辛巴
Simba, I'm very disappointed in you.
辛巴,我对你非常失望
- I know. - You could've been killed.
我知道
你可能会死掉
You deliberately disobeyed me...
你故意违抗我的命令
and what's worse, you put Nala in danger.
而且更糟的是
你和娜娜有生命危险
I was just trying to be brave, like you.
我只是想要跟你一样勇敢
I'm only brave when I have to be.
我只有在必要的时候才勇敢
Simba, being brave.. doesn't mean you go looking for trouble..
辛巴
勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦
But you're not scared of anything.
可是你好像什么都不怕
I was today.
我今天就怕了
- You were? - Yes.
真的?
是的
I thought I might lose you.
我怕我会失去你
Oh. I guess even kings get scared, huh?
噢...原来国王也会害怕
- But you know what? - What?
但是你知道吗?
什么?
I think those hyenas were even scareder.
我认为那些土狼比你还害怕
哈...
Cause nobody messes with your dad.
因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸
- Come here, you. - Oh, no! No!
过来
不要,不要
放手啦!
来呀!
Aah! Come here!
Gotcha!
Dad?


We're pals, right?
我们是不是伙伴
Right.

And we'll always be together, right?
那我们就永远在一起,对吧
Simba, let me tell you something... that my father told me.

辛巴
我告诉你一些 我爸爸以前跟我说的话
Look at the stars.
你看那些星星
The great kings of the past...
过去那些伟大的君王
look down on us from those stars.
从那些星星上看着我们
- Really? - Yes.
真的?
是呀
So, whenever you feel alone...
所以每当你寂寞的时候
just remember that those kings...
will always be there to guide you...
要记得那些君王 永远在那里指引着你
and so will I.
还有我也是

Man, that lousy Mufasa.
木法沙真差劲
I won't be able to sit for a week.
害我一个星期都不能坐
It's not funny, Ed.
这个不好笑,阿德
Hey, shut up!
闭嘴!
Will you knock it off?
你们安静一点好不好?
Well, he started it.
是他先开始的
Look at you guys. No wonder we're dangling... at the bottom of the food chain.
看看你们俩个
难怪我们会在 食物链最底部晃荡
Man, I hate dangling.
我痛恨晃荡
Yeah? You know, if it weren't for those lions... we'd be runnin' the joint.
废话!
如果不是那些狮子 这地方早就是我们的了
Man, I hate lions.
我痛恨狮子!
- So pushy. - And hairy.
那么顽固
又毛茸茸的
- And stinky. - And, man, are they... U-u-u-ugly!
而且又臭
还有老天他们...
丑死了
Oh, surely, we lions are not all that bad.
我们狮子当然 不全都是那么糟糕的
Oh, Scar. It's just you.
刀疤,原来是你
We were afraid it was somebody important.
我们还以为是什么大人物呢!
Yeah, you know, like Mufasa.
对呀,就像木法沙
- Yeah. - I see.
是呀
- Now, that's power. - Tell me about it.
是吗?
那才叫力量
I just hear that name and I shudder.
一点也没错 光听他的名字我就会发抖
- Mufasa! - Ooh! Do it again.
木法沙
再来一次
Mufasa!
木法沙
Mufasa! Mufasa! Mufasa!
木法沙...
Ooh, it tingles.
真过瘾
I'm surrounded by idiots.
我身边全是一些白痴
Now, you, Scar, I mean, you're one of us.
得了吧,刀疤
你是我们的一份子
You're our pal.
别忘了你是我们的伙伴
Charmed.
真感人...
Oh, I like that.
噢,我喜欢
He's not king, but he's still so proper.
他不是国王 但他还是那么有威严
Did you bring us anything to eat, Scar, old buddy?
是呀,刀疤
你带什么给我们吃的
Did ya, did ya, did ya?
嘿,老伙伴,好兄弟
I don't think you really deserve this.
有没有,有没有
我认为你们实在不值得
I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you... and you couldn't even dispose of them.
我是特别把那些小狮子 送来给你们的
而你们却让他给跑掉了
Well, you know...
可是你知道
it wasn't exactly like they were alone, Scar.
他们并不是 自己单独来的,刀疤
Yeah. What were we supposed to do...
对呀!我们该怎么做呢?
kill Mufasa?
杀了木法沙?
Precisely.
一点也没错
Huh?
I know that your powers of retention
不要在我面前耍威风
Are as wet as a warthog's backside
仔细看 像个饭桶不中用
But thick as you are Pay attention
你给我站好 仔细听着
My words are a matter of pride
我的话已经够明白
It's clear from your vacant expressions
那是所谓无言的表白
The lights are not all on upstairs
这地方由我来主宰
But we're talking kings and successions
难道你们都没有发现
Even you can't be caught unawares
王位继承权在我手中
So prepare for the chance of a lifetime
准备好你的心静静等候
Be prepared for sensational news
迎接这一个天大消息
A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer
一个新的时代它悄悄要到来
And where do we feature?
那我们又算什么?
Just listen to teacher I know it sounds sordid But you'll be rewarded
只要听我吩咐 不要再犯错误
When at last I am given my dues
以后总会有你的好处
And injustice deliciously squared
我要大声地向你宣布
Be prepared
快准备
Yeah, be prepared.
不对!还有的呢!
We'll be prepared. For what?
我们会准备的
准备什么?
For the death of the king.
准备木法沙王之死!
Why, is he sick?
怎么了?他病了? 不
No, fool, we're going to kill him... and Simba, too.
笨蛋!我们要杀了他 还有辛巴
Great idea. Who needs a king?
好主意 谁需要国王啊!
No king, no king, la-la la-la la la
不要王......
啦......
Idiots! There will be a king!
白痴!还会有另外一个王的
- Hey, but you said... - I will be king!
但是你自己说......
我将要做你们的王
Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again.
只要跟着我
你们就再也不会饿肚子了
- Yeah! - Yeah! All right!
好耶!
国王万岁!
All right! Long live the king!
国王万岁!
Long live the king!
Long live the king!
国王万岁!
 King, king, king, king, king, king, king
It's great that we'll soon be connected
看来很快就会有依靠
With a king who'll be all-time adored
随时随地伺候你左右
Of course, quid pro quo You're expected
要投靠我 不要怀疑
To take certain duties on board
保证大家都会好过
The future is littered with prizes
看来未来是充满着希望
And though I'm the main addressee
保证过就不会泡汤
The point that I must emphasize is
让我再一次向你提醒
You won't get a sniff without me
我就是你唯一靠山
So prepare for the coup of the century
快准备!
这计划前所未有
Be prepared for the murkiest scam La la la
这计划只要你帮一帮
Meticulous planning Tenacity spanning
这周详的计划 是万无一失的
Decades of denial is simply why I'll be king undisputed
是难得一见的 是不能否认的
Respected, saluted
不能抵抗 又雄壮威严受尊敬的我
And seen for the wonder I am
就是森林之王
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
因为我要的理想更高
Be prepared
快准备
Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared
因为我要的理想更高
Be prepared
快准备

Now, you wait here.
好,你在这等着
Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.
你爸爸为你准备了一个大惊喜
Ooh, what is it?
什么惊喜?
If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise.
如果我告诉你的话 那就不叫惊喜了,对不对
If you tell me, I'll still act surprised.
如果你告诉我 我会装得很惊讶
You are such a naughty boy.
你实在是非常的调皮
Come on, Uncle Scar.
说嘛!刀疤叔叔
No, no, no, no, no.
不......
This is just for you and your daddy.
这是你爸爸跟你之间的事情
You know, a sort of father-son... thing.
是那种父子之间的...关系
Well, I better go get him.
好了,我最好去找他去
- I'll go with you. - No!
我跟你一起去
不!
No. Just stay on this rock.
不...你只管待在这个石块上
You wouldn't want to end up in another mess... like you did with the hyenas.
你不会想像上次那样 再遇到土狼吧?
You know about that?
你知道那件事呀?
Simba, everybody knows about that.
辛巴,每个人都知道那件事
- Really? - Oh, yes.
真的吗?
是啊,算你幸运
Lucky Daddy was there to save you, eh?
爸爸赶去救你了,对不对啊?
Oh, and just between us...
这是我们的小秘密
you might want to work on that little roar of yours.
你是不是该练习练习 你的吼叫声了呢?
Oh, OK.
哦,好吧
Hey, Uncle Scar, will I like this surprise?
嘿!刀疤叔叔
Simba, it's to die for.
我会喜欢那个惊喜吗?
辛巴,你会喜欢死的
- Shut up. - I can't help it. I'm so hungry. I got to have a wildebeest.
闭嘴!我也没办法 我肚子好饿
我可以吃下一头野牛
Stay put.
不要乱动
Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones?
拜托!
我可不可以 吃一头生病的就好了
No. We wait for the signal from Scar.
不行!我们要等待刀疤的讯号
There he is. Let's go.
他在那边
我们走
Little roar. Puhh.
吼叫声
Oh, look, sire, the herd is on the move.
陛下,你看! 有东西在移动
- Odd. - Mufasa, quick!
奇怪?
木法沙!快点 动物逃窜
Stampede in the gorge. Simba's down there.
在峡谷那儿 而辛巴也在
- Simba?
辛巴?
Zazu, help me!
沙祖!救我
Your father is on the way! Hold on!
你爸爸已经来了
撑着点
Hurry!
快呀...
There, on that tree.
那边,在那儿
在那树上
Hold on, Simba!
捉好,辛巴
Oh, Scar, this is awful! What'll we do?
刀疤,这太可怕了
我们该怎么办?
Ha! I'll go back to help, that's what I'll do.
我该做些什么?
I'll go back... Oof!
我回去搬救兵
我就这么做 我去搬救...
Dad!
爸...
Scar!
刀疤...
Uhh! Brother! Help me!
弟弟,救救我
Long live the king.
愿国王万岁
No!
不...
Dad!
爸...
Dad?

Dad?

Dad, come on.
爸,起来
You got to get up.
你一定要起来
Dad?
爸...
We got to go home.
跟我回家啦
Help!
救命啊...
Somebody!
有没有人?
Anybody.
任何人...
Help.
救命
Simba.
辛巴
What have you done?
看你弄得...
There were wildebeests, and he tried to save me.
有好多动物 他想救我
It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen.
这真的是意外 我不是故意的
Of course, of course you didn't.
当然,你当然不是故意的
No one ever means for these things to happen...
没有人会故意 要让这种事发生的
but the king is dead.
但是国王已经死了
And if it weren't for you, he'd still be alive.
而且,如果不是因为你 他现在还会活着的
What will your mother think?
你妈妈会怎么想呢?
What am I going to do?
那我该怎么办?
Run away, Simba.
跑的远远的,辛巴
Run. Run away and never return.
快跑
跑的远远的再也不要回来了
Kill him.
杀了他
Hey, there he goes. There he goes.
他在那边 往那边跑了
So, go get him.
那就快追呀
There ain't no way I'm going in there.
我才不愿意到那边去呢!
You want me to come out looking like you, cactus butt?
怎么?
你想要我跟你一样 变成个仙人掌啊?
But we got to finish the job.
我们一定得完成任务
Well, he's as good as dead out there anyway.
唉!反正他出去以后 就完蛋定了
如果他回来的话 我们再杀他
And if he comes back, we'll kill him.
对!你听到没有?
Yeah! You hear that?
如果你敢回来 我们就杀了你
If you ever come back, we'll kill you!
木法沙的死亡是个可怕的悲剧
Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy...
但是辛巴几乎才开始他的生命 竟然也...
but to lose Simba, who had barely begun to live...
For me, it is a deep, personal loss.
对我来说 这是一个极大的个人损失
我在极悲恸的心情下登上王位
So, it is with a heavy heart...
that I assume the throne.
但是我们 必须振作起来忘掉悲痛
Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy...
we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era...
共同迎接一个崭新时代的来临
我们狮子将跟土狼 一起走向光明伟大的未来
in which lion and hyena come together...
in a great and glorious future.
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走开一走开
快走开

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
the lion king script
迪斯尼电影误导了我们这代人的人生
英文剧本 Flipped 怦然心动 (中英文)
狮子王
《狮子王》经典台词中英对照 要改变未来,就得放下过去
《功夫熊猫1》中英台词
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服