打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
[BLACK][我的溜溜球大师之路]BLACK_2013
1.When I was 14 years old, I had low self-esteem.
   我十四歲的時候, 我很自卑。
2.I felt I was not talented at anything.
   我覺得我對任何東西都沒有天份。
3.One day, I bought a yo-yo.
   有一天,我買了一個溜溜球。
4.When I tried my first trick, it looked like this.
   當我嘗試第一個花招的時候,它看起來像這樣。
5.I couldn't even do the simplest trick, but it was very natural for me, because I was not dextrous, and hated all sports.
   我連最簡單的花招都不會, 但這對我而言是很正常的事, 因為我手腳並不靈活,也討厭所有的運動。
6.But after one week of practicing, my throws became more like this.
   但是,經過一個禮拜的練習後, 我拋出來的比較像這個樣子。
7.A bit better.
   有好一點了。
8.I thought, the yo-yo is something for me to be good at, for the first time in my life.
   在我人生中,溜溜球讓我第一次覺得 有東西是我可以擅長的。
9.I found my passion.
   我找到了我的熱情。
10.I was spending all my time practicing.
   我把所有時間花在練習上。
11.It took me hours and hours a day to build my skills up to the next level.
   我一天需要好幾個小時 才能將我的技能提昇到另一階段。
12.And then, four years later, when I was 18 years old, I was standing onstage at the World Yo-Yo Contest.
   四年後,當我 18 歲的時候, 我站上了世界溜溜球比賽。
13.And I won.
   然後,我贏了。
14.I was so excited. "Yes, I did it! I became a hero.
   我當時非常興奮,「太好了!我成功了!我成了英雄。
15.I may get many sponsors, a lot of money, tons of interviews, and be on TV!" I thought. (Laughter) But after coming back to Japan, totally nothing changed in my life.
   我可能會有很多贊助商、很多錢、 一堆訪問,還有上電視!」我是這麼以為的。(笑) 但回到日本之後, 我的人生沒有任何的改變。
16.I realized society didn't value my passion.
   我意識到社會並不重視我的熱情。
17.So I went back to my college and became a typical Japanese worker as a systems engineer.
   於是,我回到社區大學 並成為了一個典型的日本上班族-- 一名系統工程師。
18.I felt my passion, heart and soul, had left my body.
   我覺得我的熱情、心和靈魂全都離開了我的身體。
19.I felt I was not alive anymore.
   彷彿行屍走肉。
20.So I started to consider what I should do, and I thought, I wanted to make my performance better, and to show onstage how spectacular the yo-yo could be
   因此,我開始思考我應該怎麼做。 我想,我希望我能讓我的演出更加精彩, 並在舞臺上展示出溜溜球可以是多麼精妙絕倫
21.to change the public's image of the yo-yo.
   以改變溜溜球的公眾形象。
22.So I quit my company and started a career as a professional performer.
   所以,我辭掉了我的工作, 成為一個全職表演家。
23.I started to learn classic ballet, jazz dance, acrobatics and other things to make my performance better.
   我開始學習古典芭蕾、 爵士舞、 雜技和其它技能 這都是為了讓我的演出能更加精彩。
24.As a result of these efforts, and the help of many others, it happened.
   在我的努力,以及他人的幫助下 它成真了。
25.I won the World Yo-Yo Contest again in the artistic performance division.
   我再次贏得世界溜溜球大賽, 在藝術表演家的類別。
26.I passed an audition for Cirque du Soleil.
   我通過了太陽馬戲團的面試。
27.Today, I am standing on the TED stage with the yo-yo in front of you.
   今天,我站在 TED 的舞台上 和我手上的溜溜球。
28.(Applause) What I learned from the yo-yo is, if I make enough effort with huge passion, there is no impossible.
   (掌聲) 我從溜溜球上學到的是 當一個人全心全意的做一件事的時候, 沒有什麼是不可能的。
29.Could you let me share my passion with you through my performance?
   我是否可以通過我的表演 與你們分享我的熱情?
30.(Applause) (Water Sounds) (Music) (Applause) (Music) (Music) (Applause) (Applause) (Music) (Applause) (Applause) (Music) (Applause)
   (掌聲) (水聲) (音樂) (掌聲) (音樂) (音樂)(掌聲) (掌聲) (音樂)(掌聲) (掌聲) (音樂) (掌聲)


本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
容易混淆的英文单词(二)
微软CEO鲍尔默:通往成功的三个关键态度
Passion
六十甲子纳音掌诀
袁氏36计
YAESU FT3D “老人機” 不應是你的唯一選擇 ,還可以買.......
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服