打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
[Jack Choi][谈虚拟解剖台]JackChoi_2012
1.You know, cadaver dissection is the traditional way of learning human anatomy.
   大家知道,人体解剖 有史以来被用来学习人体解剖学
2.For students, it's quite an experience, but for a school, it could be very difficult or expensive to maintain.
   对于医学院学生来说,是个很好的学习经验 但是对于学校来说,得到遗体很有难度 有时也很贵,学校供不起
3.So we learned the majority of anatomic classes taught, they do not have a cadaver dissection lab.
   所以我们认识到,绝大多数的解剖学课 都是没有尸体解剖的
4.Maybe those reasons, or depending on where you are, cadavers may not be easily available.
   可能是因为这些原因,或者因为你所在的地域 实体解剖是不容易实现的
5.So to address this, we developed with a Dr. Brown in Stanford: virtual dissection table.
   为了解决这个问题 我们和斯坦福的布朗博士合作,做了这个虚拟解剖台
6.So we call this Anatomage Table.
   我们管它叫解剖台
7.So with this Anatomage Table, students can experience the dissection without a human cadaver.
   用这个解剖台 学生们不用一个人的尸体 就可以体验实体解剖
8.And the table form is important, and since it's touch-interactive, just like the way they do dissections in the lab, or furthermore just the way a surgeon operates on a patient
   这个桌子的设计也是很重要的 因为它是对触摸敏感的 这样就模拟了实际的解剖课 更进一步地,
9.you can literally interact with your table.
   你可以和这个台子沟通
10.Our digital body is one-to-one life size, so this is exactly the way students will see the real anatomy.
   我们的数码人体是实体大小 所以这是实际上学生们 能够亲眼看到的人体解剖学
11.I'm going to do some demonstrations.
   我现在 给大家做个示范
12.As you can see, I use my finger to interact with my digital body.
   你们可以看到 我可以用手指来和这个数码人体沟通
13.I'm going to do some cuts.
   我现在要切了
14.I can cut any way I want to, so I cut right here.
   我可以怎么切都行,比如这里
15.Then it's going to show inside.
   接着就看见内部
16.And I can change my cut to see different parts.
   当我切另一处时 就能看见不同的体内部分
17.Maybe I can cut there, see the brain, and I can change my cut.
   我可以切这里 看大脑结构 也可以切那里
18.You can see some internal organs.
   看见腹内器官
19.So we call this the slicer mode.
   我们管它叫 切片模式
20.OK, I'm going to do another cut.
   现在我在
21.Right there.
   这里切一刀
22.This shows a lot of internal structures.
   就能看见内部的结构
23.So if I want to see the back side, I can flip and see from behind.
   如果我想看背部 我可以把身体翻过来 从背后看
24.Like this.
   就像这样
25.So if these images are uncomfortable to you or disturbing to you, that means we did the right job.
   如果这些图像 你看了不舒服 那说明我们的工作做到位了
26.So our doctors said these are eye candies.
   我们的医生朋友 都觉得它们很惬意
27.So instead of just butchering the body, I'd like to do more clinically meaningful dissections.
   现在我将要展示一些临床上有用的 解剖,而不是光切来切去的
28.What I'm going to do is I'm going to peel off all the skin, muscles and bones, just to see a few internal organs.
   现在我要做的 是剥去皮肤,肌肉和骨头 仅仅观摩内部器官
29.Right here.
   就是这里
30.Let's say I'm going to cut the liver right here.
   让我在这里切下去 肝脏的地方

31.OK.
   好了
32.Let's say I'm interested in looking at the heart.
   如果我想了解心脏
33.I'm going to do some surgery here.
   我可以在这里做些手术
34.I'm going to cut some veins, arteries.
   我可以解剖一些动静脉
35.Oops! ...
   糟糕!
36.You don't want to hear "oops" in real surgery.
   要是真手术你可不想我说这个
37.(Laughter) But fortunately, our digital man has "undo."
   (笑声) 但是幸运的是,这里我们可以退回去
38.(Laughter) OK.
   (笑声) 好了
39.All right then.
   现在好了
40.Let me zoom in.
   让我放大来看
41.I'm going to make a cut right there.
   我想在这里切下去
42.And then you can see the inside of the heart.
   你能看到心脏内部
43.You can see the atrium and the ventricles, how blood flows to our arteries and veins.
   你能看到心房和心室 看到在动静脉里血液是怎么流动的
44.Just like this, students can isolate anybody and dissect any way you want to.
   就像这样 学生们可以把任何身体 解剖开来,什么方法都可以
45.It doesn't have to be always dissection.
   它也不仅仅是为了解剖
46.Since it's digital, we can do reverse dissection.
   因为这是数码的,我们可以反解剖
47.So let me show you, I'm going to start with the skeletal structure, and I can add a few internal organs.
   让我想你们展示 我想从骨骼结构开始 加上几个内脏器官
48.Yep.
   这样子
49.Maybe I can add quickly this way.
   我还能这样快加
50.And I can build muscles gradually, just like that.
   我能加上肌肉 一点一点加 像这样
51.We can see tendons and muscles.
   我们能看到肌腱和肌肉
52.Wish I could build my muscle this fast.
   真希望我能这样给自己加上肌肉
53.(Laughter) And this is another way to learn anatomy.
   (笑声) 这是另一种学习解剖的方式
54.Another thing I can show you is, more often than not, doctors get to meet patients in X-ray form.
   另一个我能告诉大家的是 普遍的是 医生只看见病人的 X光单
55.So, Anatomage Table shows exactly how the anatomy will appear in X-ray.
   所以 这个解剖台还能展示 人体在X光单看起来是什么样的
56.You can also interact with your X-ray, and also if you want, you can compare with how anatomy would appear in X-ray, too.
   你还能和X光单互动 如果你希望 你能够比较 人体在X光下 是什么样的
57.So when you are done, just bring back the body and then it's ready for another session.
   当你学习完了 你可以把身体叫回来 又可以再作另一个解剖
58.It looks like our table also can transform gender, too.
   我们的解剖台 还可以改变性别
59.It's a female now.
   现在又变成女性了
60.So this is Anatomage Table. Thank you.
   这就是我们的解剖台。 谢谢大家


本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
Why these anatomical models disgusting
有关way的短语
第十七届奥斯卡最佳影片《与我同行?Going?My?Way》
第十七届奥斯卡最佳影片《与我同行GoingMyWay》
【英语知识】忘了吧,放下吧!英文怎么说?
动脉瘤手术基本功--临时夹闭---Seven Aneurysms系列第五期
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服