打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
【万花筒】《飘》的求婚对白,小小磨叽得真爱~

《飘》相信很多人都看过了吧~

里面有段瑞德向斯嘉丽求婚的片段大家一定不会陌生

那个磨叽呀~

咔咔~

不过后来斯嘉丽还是答应了瑞德

下面我们一起来分享下这段磨叽的告白吧~

-So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.

  -那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。

  -Say it, then, and get out!

  -说吧,说完了马上走!

  -What is it?

  -是什么?

  -That I can't go on any longer without you.

  -我没有你就活不下去了。

  -You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--

  -你真是一个没有教养的男人!

  -I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...

  -在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……

  -...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.

  -……我就知道我要的就是你。

  -Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...

  -现在你已经很富有了……

  -...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.

  -……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。

  -So I see I shall have to marry you.

  -所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

  -I never heard of such bad taste.

  -我从没听过如此差的谎话。

  -Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?

  -要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?

  -Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!

  -放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!

  -Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...

  -原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……

  -...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.

  -……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。

  -But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...

  -但是难道你现在还没有发觉……

  -...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.

  -……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?

  -A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.

  -那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。

  -Dare I name it? Can it be love?

  -我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?

  -Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.

  -快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。

  -This is an honorable proposal of marriage...

  -这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……

  -...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.

  -……我觉得时机已经很适当了。

  -I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.

  -我不能让自已再等了。

  -You're coarse, and you're conceited.

  -你很卑鄙,而且很自负。

  -And I think this conversation has gone far enough.

  -我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。

  -Besides, I shall never marry again.

  -还有,就是我不会再结婚了。

  -Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.

  -不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。

  -You? You!

  -你?你!

  -I don't love you!

  -我不会爱你的!

  -And I don't like being married.

  -我也不喜欢结婚。

        -Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?

  -你想过结婚只是为了玩吗?

  -Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.

  为了玩乐?对男人来说就是的。

  -Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?

  -安静点!你想他们也听到吗?

  -You've been married to a boy and an old man.

  -你曾嫁过一个小男孩和一个老男人。

  -Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?

  -为什么不找个合适一点的呢?

  -You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.

  -你知道我会喜欢其他男人的。你这个笨蛋!

  -Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.

  -不要说了!思嘉丽,不要再说那种话。

  -Rhett, don't, I shall faint.

  -不要啊,我会晕的。

  -I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.

  -我就想你晕。

  -None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?

  -没有人像我这样吻你的,是吧?

  -Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.

  -那个小男孩,老男人,或者那个笨蛋爱希礼。

  -Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "

  -说你愿意嫁给我吧,说吧。说“我愿意!”

  -Yes.

  -我愿意。

  -Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?

  -你说真的吗?不会反悔吗?

  -No.

  -不会。

  -Look at me and try to tell me the truth.

  -看着我说真心话。

  -Did you say "yes" because of my money?

  -你说“我愿意”是为了我的金钱吗?

  -Well....

  -噢……

  -Yes. Partly.

  -是,有一点的。

  -Partly?

  -有一点?

  -Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.

  -当然了,瑞德,钱总是好的,我当然很喜欢你。

  -Fond of me.

  -喜欢我。

  -Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...

  -如果我说我很疯狂地爱你,那我肯定是在说谎。

  -...but you always said we had a lot in common....

  -……但你常说我们有很多相同的地方……

  -Yes, you're right, my dear.

  -没错,我亲爱的。

  -I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.

  -有你和我在一起就好了。

  -Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.

  -上帝会保佑真正爱你的人的。

  -What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?

  -你喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?

  -Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.

  噢,钻石戒指。要大颗点的,瑞德。

  -You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.

  -那将是这里最大的钻石戒指了。

  -I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...

  我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月……

  -...my ill-gotten gains can buy.

  -……那将是最豪华舒适的。

  -Oh, that would be just heavenly.

  -噢,太好了。

  -And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.

  -我还要给你买嫁妆。

  -Rhett, how wonderful, but...

  -瑞德那太好了,可是……

  -...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?

  -你不会告诉其他人的,对吧?

  -Still the little hypocrite.

  -还是有点要面子。 

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
Gone with the Wind飘-中英版5
【佳片有约】爱情巨著《乱世佳人》 (珍藏完整版)
三十八条唯美英文短句子 附带翻译
Solitary Man
我绝不嫁给你”的英语表达……欢迎大家补充
经典英文电影台词
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服