难倒一大批人的英文句子(续)
1. Do you have a family?
你有孩子吗?
2. It's a good father that knows his son.
就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子。
3. I have no opinion of that sort of man.
我对这类人很反感。
4. The picture flattered her.
她比较上相。
5. He is a walking skeleton.
他很瘦。
6. You don't know what you are talking about.
你在胡说八道。
7. You don't begin to understand what they mean.
你根本不知道他们在干嘛。(not begin to:毫不)
8. They didn't praise him slightly.
他们大大地表扬了他。
9. That's all I want to hear.
我已经听够了。
10. I wish I could bring you to see my point.
你要我怎么说你才能明白呢。
11. You really flatter me.
你让我受宠若惊。
12. He made a great difference.
他很关键。
13. You cannot give him too much money.
你给他再多的钱也不算多。
not…too…表示“再……也不为过”。
14. The long exhausting trip proved too much.
这次旅行旷日持久,我们都累倒了。
15. Two is company but three is none.
两人成伴,三人不欢。
16. I don't think his painting is any better than yours.
我认为他的画比你好不到哪去。
17. You don't want to do that.
做了你肯定后悔。
联系客服