打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
泰戈尔名句
泰戈尔一生的创作诗歌受印度古典文学、西方诗歌和孟加拉民间抒情诗歌的影响,多为不押韵、不雕琢的自由诗和散文诗;他的小说受西方小说的影响,又有创新,特别是把诗情画意融入其中,形成独特风格。  名句:
  译文1:一旦,我们相梦见,我们是陌生人。我们醒来发现,我们爱着对方。    译文2:曾经我梦见我们彼此是陌生人,但是在现实当中我们是彼此深爱着对方。
  
Once we dreamt that we werestrangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to eachother.
  我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。
  
My heart, the bird of thewilderness, has found its sky in youreyes.
  它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
  
It is the tears of theearth that keep her smiles in bloom.
  如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。
  
If you shed tears when youmiss the sun, you also miss the stars.
  你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
  
What you are you do notsee, what you see is your shadow.
  瀑布歌唱道:“当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。”
  
The waterfall sing,“I find my song,when I find my freedom.”

  你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
  You smiled and talked to me of nothing andI felt that for this I had been waiting long.
  人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
  Man does not reveal himself in his history,he struggles up throughit.
  我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
  Like the meeting of the seagulls and thewaves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves rollaway and we depart.
  当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
  We come nearest to the great when we aregreat in humility.
  决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。
  Never be afraid of the moments--thus singsthe voice of theeverlasting.
  “完全”为了对“不全”的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。
  The perfect decks itself in beauty for thelove of the Imperfect.
  错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。
  Wrong cannot afford defeat but rightcan.
  这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
  In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh ofthis widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
  我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
  We read the world wrong and say that itdeceives us.
  人对他自己建筑起堤防来。
  Man barricades againsthimself.
  使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
  Let life be beautiful like summer flowersand death like autumnleaves.
  我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
  I think of other ages that floated upon thestream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feelthefreedom of passingaway.
  只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
  Do not linger to gather flowers to keepthem, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming allyour way.
  思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
  Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks oflucks in the sky.I hear the voice of theirwings.
  “谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。”  Whodrives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on myback.
  我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。
  Our desire lends the colours of the rainbowto the mere mists and vapours oflife.
  夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。
  Stray birds of summer come to my window tosing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have nosongs, flutter and fall there with asigh.
  伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。
  The mighty desert is burning for the loveof a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and fliesaway.
  跳著舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时,你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担?
  The sands in you way beg for your song andyour movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of theirlameness?
  忧愁在我心中沉寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。
  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heartlike the evening among the silent trees.
  我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择我。
  I cannot choose the best. The best choosesme.
  把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。
  They throw their shadows before them whocarry their lantern on theirback.
  休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛。
  Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids tothe eyes.
  群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。
  the stars are not afraid to appear likefireflies.
  麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧。
  The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at theburden of its tail.
  瀑布歌唱著:“虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部”
  “I give my whole water in joy,“ sings thewaterfall, ” though little of it is enoughfor the thirsty.”
  樵夫的斧头向树要柄,树便给了它。
  The woodcutter's axe begged for its handlefrom tree, the tree gave it.
  想要行善的人在门外敲著门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的。
  He who wants to do good knocks at the gate;he who loves finds the gateopen.
  剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝。
  The scabbard is content to be dull when itprotects the keenness of theword.
  白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。
  The cloud stood humbly in a corner of thesky, The morning crowned it with splendour.
  尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。
  The dust receives insult and in returnoffers her flowers.
  当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。
  God is ashamed when the prosperous boastsof his special favour.
  使卵石臻於完美的,并非锤的打击,而是水的且歌且舞。
  Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the watersings the pebbles intoperfection.
  上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。
  God's great power is in the gentle breeze,not in the storm.
  采撷花瓣得不著花的美丽。
  By plucking her petals you do not gatherthe beauty of the flower.
  大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。
  The great walks with the small withoutfear. The middling keepsaloof.
  萤火虫对群星说:“学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。”群星不回答它。
  “ The learned say that your lights will oneday be no more.” said the firefly to the stars.The stars made noanswer.
  小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。
  The pet dog suspects the universe forscheming to take itsplace.
  果实的事业是尊贵的,花的事业是甜美的,但还是让我在默默献身的阴影里做叶的事业吧。
  Fruit is a noble cause, the cause of floweris sweet, but still let me in the obscurity of the shadow of thededication to do it causeleaf.
  世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死,而是我就站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你。
  The furthest distance in the world,Is notbetween life and death. But when I stand in front of you,Yet youdon't  
know that I love you.

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
生活的回忆:泰戈尔经典名句集锦
【100首最美英文诗】1.泰戈尔《金色花》
泰戈尔经典诗歌100句
《I swear》:听了这首歌,又开始相信爱情了……
I Swear – All 4 One
酷狗音乐
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服