打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
巴夏:炒股,我为什么亏钱了?

问:

Hello, Bashar! 

你好,巴夏!


巴夏:

And to you good day. 

你好!


问:

So nice to meet you. 

很高兴见到你!


巴夏:

And you as well. 

我也是!


问:

I have so much love for you. 

我太爱你了!


巴夏:

Our unconditional love to you as well. 

我也无条件地爱你!


问:

Thank you. 

谢谢!


巴夏:

You're welcome. 

不客气!


问:

For some reason, everything you say really resonates with me 

由于某种原因,你说的一切都能引起我的共鸣


巴夏:

For some reason? Yes! 

由于某种原因吗?好吧!


It's because you're aligned with this frequency in terms of how you need to receive information. 

那是因为你所需要的接收信息的方式,跟我们的振频相匹配


问:

I have a question regarding myself. 

我有一个关于我自己的问题


Maybe you can help me figure this out. 

也许你可以帮我整明白


巴夏:

Maybe I can, maybe I can't 

也许我可以,也许我不可以


We will find out together 

我们一起来看看


问:

OK! 

好的!


I have been doing stock options trading for 10 years plus 

我已经炒股10多年了(股票期权交易)


巴夏:

Oh! All right. This excites you? 

好的!这让你很兴奋吗?


问:

It does! But it hasn't served me. 

是的,但却没带给我什么好处(没为我服务)


巴夏:

It hasn't served you? 

它没给你带来什么好处吗?


问:

No, because I loose more money than I make. 

是的,因为我亏的钱,比赚的多得多


巴夏:

Then it has served you. 

这说明它带给你好处了呀!


It is served you very well 

而且还给了你大大的好处


May be it's serving you by telling you maybe this is the way to go for you. 

也许它给你的好处,就是告诉你这条路不适合你


问:

Yes, but.. 

是的,但是……


巴夏:

Maybe you need to put more stock in yourself. 

也许,你需要更多地投资在自己身上


问:

Why would an intelligent person like me keep doing it for like 10 years. 

为什么我这么一个聪明的人 会做这样的事情长达十年之久呢?


巴夏:

That's a very intelligent question 

这是一个非常聪明的问题


问:

But it still excites me. 

但这仍然很让我兴奋呀!


And I try to follow my excitement 

我也试图跟随我的兴奋……


巴夏:

Are you sure it's really excitement? 

你确定这真的是你的兴奋吗?


That's the first thing to always check 

这一直都是你需要自我检视的第一件事


Are you actually acting on excitement 

你的行动真的是出发于兴奋


Or are you actually acting out of anxiety and calling it excitement in a state of denial? 

还是出发于焦虑,只不过你否认焦虑,而把它称之为兴奋呢?


Because you might be afraid actually do the thing that really excites you? 

因为你可能害怕做真正让你兴奋的事?


Because you have a definition that it can't support you somehow? 

因为你可能认为你的兴奋无法支持你的生活?


Just a question, 

我只是问问你


But you can think about that for a moment 

但你可以花点时间 想一想


问:

Yes 

是的


Perhaps 

也许是


问:

Yes. Perhaps. 

是的……也许是……


All right. 

好吧……


Let me put it to you this way 

我这么问你吧


If it wasn't an issue of how it could be helped to happen, 

如果不是因为炒股可能会带给你什么帮助(好处)


What would you rather be doing 

那你宁愿做什么事呢?


If you could do anything 

如果你可以做任何事的话……


问:

I would like to awaken people to their own health 

我想,我会去唤醒大家对自我健康的意识


Because I'm always telling families and friends... 

因为,我总是跟家人朋友说……


巴夏:

Are you saying is that really exciting for you 

你是说,这真的让你兴奋吗?


问:

That is really exciting for me 

这真的让我兴奋!


巴夏:

Is it more exciting than investing in stocks? 

这会比炒股更让你兴奋吗?


问:

Stocks has a different kind of excitement. 

炒股也有炒股的(不同的)兴奋


巴夏:

I understand. 

这个我懂


But I'm asking you a question right now 

但我问你的是“现在”


问:

Is it more exciting? 

是不是更让我兴奋吗?


巴夏:

Right now is that idea, if you knew you could do it? 

现在,如果你知道自己能够做得到……


问:

Yes! Yes! 

是的!是的!


巴夏:

That's more exciting? 

这更让你兴奋,是吧?


问:

Yes! 

是的!


巴夏:

All right, so what can you do to invest in that first? 

好的,那首先你会做什么事情 来对它进行“投资”呢?


Because if the stocks actually are representative of one, one of your expressions of real excitement. 

因为如果炒股真的是 你表达你的兴奋的方式之一


The only way you're going to allow it to synchronize and harmonize in a way that really serves you in your life 

那么要让炒股能真的为你服务,可以使你生活变得同步和谐的唯一方式


Is to act on the thing that excites you the most first, 

就是“先”去做最让你兴奋的事


And allow that to be the driving engine and the organizing principle of every other expression of excitement 

随后,其他兴奋的表达方式会通过“同步性”自动地展现出来


That will then automatically play out through synchronicity in your life

让它(最兴奋的事)成为你生活的“驱动引擎”和“组织原则”


to show you what you need to do in what order and when 

让它告诉你“你该在什么时候做什么事,以及做的顺序”


This is how you understand how to use excitement 

这就是你需要理解的使用“兴奋”的方式


Because it is, as we have said many times, a complete kit. 

因为,正如我们多次说过的:“兴奋是完整的工具箱”


It has all the tools you need. 

它包含了你需要的所有工具


It has the driving engine that moves you forward 

它拥有可以推动你前进的“驱动引擎”


It has the organizing principle that brings the synchronicity 

它拥有可以带来同步性的“组织原则”


It is the path of least resistance 

它是最小阻力的道路


It is the path to connected all other forms of excitement in your life 

它是连接着你生命中所有其他兴奋形式的道路


It is the reflective mirror that reveals to you anything that is out of alignment with your excitement 

它是一面反射镜子,显示出任何与你兴奋不相匹配的信念


So that you can identify and let it go 

这样你就可以将它们识别出来,并释放掉


and add that energy to your excitement 

然后将它们的能量融合到你的(整体)兴奋中去


It leaves absolutely nothing relevant out of your life. 

并且,任何一个跟你生命相关的事物,它一个都不会落下


But the only way it really works in the way that you would prefer it to 

但唯一激活它,能使它以你所喜好的方式,真正地运作起来的方式


Is by activating it by acting on the thing that excites you the most to the best of your ability FIRST

就是通过最先做 你最有能力的做的 最让你兴奋的事 


With no insistence on a particular outcome 

并且对某个特定的结果没有丝毫执着


That's how the formula activates the kit. 

这就是“兴奋公式”激活“兴奋工具箱”的方式


So if you act on the thing that excites you the most first to the best that you are able to 

所以,如果你最先去做 最有能力做的 最让你兴奋的事


Until you can take it no further. 

直到你无法更进一步


And then look for the next option 

然后寻找下一个选择


And act on whichever one contains even just a little more excitement than any other option 

即使它只比其他选择多一点点兴奋


No matter what it is 

不论它是什么


No matter how simple it seems 

不论它多么简单


No matter how basic 

不论它多么基础


No matter how mundane it may seem 

不论它看起来多么平凡


If it contains even just a little bit more excitement than any other option at that moment. 

只要在那一刻 它比其他选择多一点点兴奋


That's your synchronicity, that's your higher mind saying 

那么它就是你的同步性,你的高我在跟你说:


This is the thing to do next. 

“接下来要做这件事!”


If investing in stock is in the mix somewhere of what really represents one expression of your excitement. 

如果炒股真的“混在”你(各种)兴奋表达方式 中的某个位置


It will be put into the mix in the proper order 

那它会被放在“混合物”中的恰当的位置


Synchronicity will organize it, to let you know when it is actually the appropriate time 

同步性会将它组织好,让你知道什么时候才是适合的时间


To act on that expression of your excitement, as opposed to any other. 

去做这种兴奋的表达方式(炒股),而不是去做其他事


If it never shows up 

如果它一直都没出现


That's not what serves your 

那它就不是能为你服务的事


Are you beginning to understand how this machine works? 

你开始理解这台“机器”的运作方式了没?


问:

Yes! What I'm hearing is 

是的!我所到的是:


Acting on your most excitement right now 

“现在,去做最让你兴奋的事”


巴夏:

To the best of your ability 

尽你最大的能力


With zero insistence on a particular outcome 

并且对某个特定的结果没有丝毫执着


I know that that's a challenge for a lot of you 

我知道这对你们很多人来说,都是一个挑战


Zero insistence on a specific outcome 

对于某个特定的结果“零执着”


Do understand why that's important? 

你知道为什么这个很重要吗?


问:

Because your higher self is gonna show you, 

因为高我将要展示的


What you can't see in this form 

不是物质形态的我们所能看见的


巴夏:

Exactly 

完全正确!


明天发布下半部分和视频,谢谢!


本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
人教版八年级英语下册词汇表
One Very Special Student
很唯美的英文签名:如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了
Oprah(奥普拉)哈佛大学2013毕业典礼演讲实录(中英文)
诗绘本《我喜欢你》:给生命中最特别的那个人
谢霆锋Google全英文演讲! 为了证明自己, 我做过太多疯狂的事!
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服