打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
mini热词 | “秀恩爱”英文怎么说?20个恋爱习语学起来


关于恋爱的英文习语有很多,其中有不少还非常有趣。赶快甜蜜地学起来吧。


lovey-dovey 秀恩爱,(在公开场合)卿卿我我的,过分亲热的

I don’t want to go out with Jenny and David. They’re so lovey-dovey, I just can’t stand it.

我可不想跟珍妮和大卫一起出门。他俩太腻歪了,让人受不了。


be an item 有恋爱关系

I saw Darren and Emma there. Are they an item? 

我在那儿看见了达伦和埃玛。他们现在是一对儿吗?


 love at first sight 一见钟情

My wife and I met at a party. It was love at first sight.

我和妻子在聚会上相识,并一见钟情


have (got) the hots for sb 非常想和(某人)上床

She's got the hots for this guy in her office. 

她非常想和她办公室里的这个男人上床。


 puppy love 初恋,青梅竹马;少男少女间短暂的爱情

- My son is only twelve, but he’s already in love. Isn’t it a bit too early? 

- 我儿子才12岁就开始恋爱了。是不是太早了点儿?


- Don’t worry, it’s only puppy love. It won’t last.
- 别担心,这种早恋持续不了不久的。


double dates 两对男女一起约会(或出游)

I’m so glad you and Tom’s brother are an item. From now on we can go on double-dates.

真高兴你能和汤姆的弟弟恋爱。现在咱们四个可以一起出去玩了。


on the rocks (感情)出现危机,濒临崩溃

I think their marriage is on the rocks. 

我觉得他们的婚姻濒临解体。


 love-rat (男性)偷情者,偷腥的人

Don’t even think about asking Jane out. How could you look your wife in the eye? Don’t be a love rat.

你就别惦记珍妮了。你对得起你老婆吗?千万别当渣男。


pop the question 求婚

So did he pop the question, then? 

那么,接着他求婚了?


 tie the knot 结婚

So when are you two going to tie the knot? 

那么你俩什么时候结婚呢?


blind date 男女初次约会;相亲

Elaine arranged for me to go on a blind date with a bloke from her office. 

伊莱恩安排我与她办公室的一个小伙子初次见面。


 fix sb up with 为某人介绍对象

I’m not going to the party unless you promise me you won’t try to fix me up with another friend of yours.

我是不会去那个聚会的,除非你答应我,别把你朋友介绍给我当对象。


those three little words 那三个字(我爱你)

I think he loves me, but he hasn’t said those three little words yet.

我觉得他喜欢我,但那三个字他一直没说出口。


walk out on sb 突然离开,抛弃(配偶等)

He walked out on his wife and two kids. 

他突然抛下他的妻子和两个孩子出走了


leave sb at the altar 婚前一刻落跑

- I’ve just met my ex-boyfriend. I think I still have feelings for him.

- 我最近见着了前男友。我觉得我对他还有感觉。


- But you’re about to get married to John. Are you going to leave him at the altar?
- 但你就要和约翰结婚了呀。你该不是要当落跑新娘吧?


split up / break up 分手;断绝关系;离婚

Have you heard? Marian and Joseph have split up.

你听说了吗?玛丽莲和约瑟夫分了。


kiss and make up 言归于好,床头打架床尾和

Our relationship is like a roller-coaster ride. We fight nearly every day, but then we always kiss and make up.

我们的关系就像过山车。几乎每天都吵,但很快又和好如初。


 fall in love 相爱,坠入情网

I thought I was falling in love. 

我想我堕入情网了。


match made in heaven 天生一对

Matt and Amanda are a match made in heaven.

马特和阿曼达真是天生一对儿。


 head over heels (in love) 深深地(相爱)

Look at them. They’re head over heels in love with each other.

看他俩,多么相爱啊。


本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
恋爱的各个阶段用英语怎么说?快学起来秀恩爱吧
[口语8000句] 恋爱和结婚love and marriage
超级棒的英语口语,拿走不谢!!
365天英语口语大全(日常口语篇)
英语脱口秀(英中双语) 一
「我受夠了!」「廢話少說!」的英文怎麼說?一定要會的實用負能量口說句|經理人
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服