打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
读了又忘?这10个小技巧让你读书更有效率

 -Wednesday- 

对话框回复“早安”或者“morning',获取清晨元气满满的英文金句

科学家实证的10个小技巧:让你读书更有效率


Our brain can potentially memorize 2.5 petabytes of information, which is roughly the equivalent of 3 million hours of YouTube videos.

人的大脑有存储2.5PB信息的潜力,约等于YouTube上三百万小时的影片。


In order to use some of that staggering capacity a little more effectively when you learn, here are some tips that are based on widely accepted research by neuroscientists and learning experts.

为了在读书的时候发挥一些这种惊人的能力,我们根据神经科学家普遍认可的研究,找出了一些读书的小技巧。


1. Spaced Repetition

间隔重复



To maximize your learning, study short but often.

为了让学习(效果)最大化,读书要读得短,但是要频繁。


Neuroscientist proved that synapses, the million billion connections in your brain that make you remember and understand stuff, grow mainly at night when you are asleep.

科学家实证,神经突触,也就是大脑里帮助你记忆和理解的上百亿个神经元,它们主要在夜晚和睡觉的时候生成。


This means that it is more productive to study regularly with sleeping breaks in between.

也就是说,更有效的学习方式是在规律的读书时间中夹杂睡眠时间。



Try it!

试试吧!


Practice something for 15 minutes every day and you'll be surprised by your progress within just weeks.

每天花十五分钟做一件事,几个礼拜内就会达到让你意想不到的进步。


2. Find Your Own style

找到自己的方法



Some enjoy watching videos over reading books; others study with friends and some like sitting in silence among a million books.

有些人更喜欢看影片,有些人喜欢跟朋友在一起读书,也有一些人喜欢在书堆里安静地读书。


Everybody is different.

每一个人都是独一无二的。


3. Good Night's Sleep

晚上好好睡觉



Sleep and dreams are vital to processing and storing new information.

睡觉和做梦都对处理和储存新信息十分重要。



A Harvard study showed that students who had a good night’s sleep remembered their study materials 35% better than those who studied in the morning to take a test in the evening.

一个哈佛大学的研究显示,一夜好眠的学生在晚上的考试中,比熬夜看书的学生多记了百分之三十的学习内容。


4. Focus

专注



If you tend to procrastinate, which means that you tend to switch from doing something hard like studying math to something easy like browsing the web, protect yourself from distraction.

如果你习惯拖拖拉拉,也就是习惯逃避做像数学题这样困难的事,而去做上网这类简单的事,那请你把持住自己,保持专心。


One way of doing this is to shut down your mobile phone or go to a quiet place like a library.

一个方法就是关掉你的手机,或者去图书馆这类安静的地方。


5. Hard Stuff First

难事优先



Do the things that are difficult first.

先做困难的事。



Once you are done with the hard stuff you will feel better for the rest of the day and probably more motivated to get other things done.

只要你完成了困难的事,这一天剩下的时间你都会感觉更棒,甚至更有动力完成其他事情。


6. Exercise, Meditate and Converse

运动,冥想,交流



There are few activities proven to grow your brain however physical exercise, regular meditation and good conversation apparently do exactly that.

许多活动都被证实有利于大脑发育,而身体运动、规律性的冥想和良好的沟通更有显著的作用。


They lead to the creation of new neurons inside your brain and therefore grow its potential.

它们能够促使新的神经细胞生成,因此会增加你的大脑的潜力。


7. Go Places!

出门去!



You can create deeper memories of a subject by learning in a richer environment that offers more visual clues.

在富有视觉刺激的多元环境中学习,你对事物的记忆会更深刻。


In an experiment two groups of students had to remember random words.

在一项实验中,两组学生需要记住一些随机的生词。



One group changed the classroom while studying, the other didn't.

一组在读书的时候换教室,另一组则不换。


The group that studied in two different rooms (one was small and windowless, the other big and bright) was 40% more likely to recall the words later.

在两间不同的教室读书的那组(其中一件教师狭窄,而且没有窗户;另一间又大又明亮)能背出单词的概率(比没换教室的那组)要高出40%。


8. Take Fun Seriously

认真地玩



Whatever it is, find a fun way to practice.

不论何事,找一个有趣的方法去练习。



Modern learning science believes that positive emotions are very important for increasing your learning potential.

当代科学相信,正面情绪对提高大脑潜力具有十分重要的作用。


So do yourself a favour and have a good time!

所以让自己好好玩耍吧!


9. Space Your Studies

间隔读书时间



In order to remember things for a longer time, repeat the material in spaces intervals.

如果你想把某事记得更久,那就间隔一段时间后复习。


Vocabularies for example are best learned if you review them the first time 1-2 days after the initial study and then again after 1 week and after 1 month.

例如单词,只要你在学习新知识的一两天后复习一次,接着在一个月后再复习一次,你就能把它们记得非常清楚。


10. Instant Self-Test

立即自我测试



After you study finish up with a quick quiz.

当你读完书,就进行一个小小的测试。



Immediate recall in form of a test or a short summary on what you've just learned can increase retention by as much as 30%.

立即回想考试内容或者你学到的东西的概要,这能让你的记忆增加30%。


Because it's much harder for your brain to reflect that to read, that extra effort creates deeper traces in your memory.

因为对大脑来说,回想比阅读难得多,这样额外的努力会让你的记忆更加深刻。


本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
你其实 一直在浪费时间!
浸泡式英语教学
边睡觉边背单词真的可以做到吗
雅思口语 sleep睡眠
The brain may clean out Alzheimer’s plaques during...
NeuroscienceNews精选(2018-8-28)
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服