只有老外见面才爱聊天气吧。我们见面就爱说“你好瘦”“你瘦了”,吃饭桌上也要聊减肥,就是这么任性!
好久不见一见面必说减肥:
You look better, did you lose weight?
你看起来好棒,是不是瘦了?
Have you been dieting?
你在节食吗?
Wow, you look so good!
哇,你看起来好棒!
餐桌上更是逃不开减肥的话题:
Is that all you're going to eat?
你就吃这么点?
Why aren't you eating anything?
你为什么不吃东西?
Did you already eat?
你吃过东西吗?
Are you on a diet or something?
你在节食什么的吗?
谁没试图减过肥啊:
I'm on a diet.
我在节食。
I'm trying to lose some weight.
我在努力减肥。
真正会说话的人这时会说,你哪需要减肥啊?
You do not need to go on a diet.
你不需要节食啊。
You look great now. Why do you want to go on a diet?
你现在很好啊。为啥还要节食?
Yeah right. Like you have to lose weight.
对啦对啦,你太需要减肥了。
碰上较真的人,可能会追问减肥细节:
How long have you been on a diet?
你节食多久了?
Have you lost a lot of weight?
你瘦了很多吗?
How many pounds do you want to lose?
你想减掉多少磅啊?
水来土掩,你问我答:
I've been on a diet for 2 months now.
我已经节食2个月了。
I'm just watching my calorie intake and doing a little bit of exercise.
我只是比较注意卡路里摄入量,做一点运动。
I lost 6 pounds so far.
我已经瘦了6磅了。
My goal is to lose 10 pounds.
我的目标是减掉10磅。
I am going on a diet until I get skinny legs.
我想减到腿变瘦。
I've been on a diet for 3 months now and I can't get rid of the fat under my arms.
我已经节食3个月了,但还是减不掉手臂上的拜拜肉。
I want to lose weight on my cheeks.
我想减掉脸上的肉。
还有一类人,虽然我很关心别人减肥,但我自己是坚决不做的:
I am way too undisciplined to go on a diet.
我太没毅力了,节食根本坚持不下去。
I like to eat too much. I wouldn't survive a day on a diet.
我太爱吃了,节食一天我就会饿死的。
If I can eat ice cream then I don't have a problem with a diet.
如果吃冰淇淋也是一种节食,我就能做到。
真理就是人人都知道但很少人能做到:
A good diet is a combination of eating well and exercising.
好的饮食习惯需要结合吃得健康和做运动。
I think exercising is more important than eating less.
我觉得做运动比吃得少更重要。
你是不是也常聊到减肥?赶紧分享给小伙伴吧!
你想与超in、超好玩的英语干货亲密接触吗?点击标题下方的【EF英孚教育口袋英语】关注起来~
联系客服