打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
【对话录】你能除掉恐惧的根源吗?

K: Suffering, all that is part of your consciousness. Is it possible to empty all that? Not to be attached, not to belong to anything, not to have any conclusion, not to have fear, to end sorrow, all that. Can you do it?

克:痛苦,所有那些都是你意识的一部分。那么这一切有可能清空吗?不依赖任何东西,不属于任何事物,没有任何结论和恐惧,去终结悲伤,终结那一切。你能这么做吗?


VA: I have been trying.
威:我一直在努力尝试。


K: I know. You can’t try. Either you are doing it, or you know you have not done it.
克:我知道。但你无法尝试。要么你这么做了,要么你知道自己并没有这么做。


VA: I am understanding it.
威:我正在了解它。


K: No! Are you doing it?
克:不!你在这样做吗?


VA: I am doing it, yes.
威:我在这样做,是的。


K: Which means ending fear.
克:那意味着终结恐惧。


VA: Yes.
威:是的。


K: Which means: are you ending fear, or fear still lurks somewhere?
克:那意味着:你是否终结了恐惧,还是说恐惧仍旧潜伏在某处?


VA: It is lurking somewhere.
威:它仍旧在某处潜伏着。


K: Therefore pull it out. Pull it out, look at it, watch it, let it grow, flower, and it’ll end by itself. Like any flower, if you allow it to grow in the garden, it blooms and lasts for a certain period, and then it withers away. In the same way, can you do that with fear?
克:那么就把它拽出来。把它拽出来,观察它,审视它,让它成长,让它开花,然后它自己就会结束。就像花儿一样,如果你让它在花园里自由生长,它会开花,然后在绽放了一段时间之后,它自然就凋谢了。那么你能够以同样的方式来对待恐惧吗?


VA: I watch every time fear comes.
威:每次恐惧出现时,我都会观察它。


K: Ah, every time. And then what?
克:啊,每次你都会。然后呢?


VA: It disappears.
威:然后它就消失了。


K: Of course. The moment you watch it, it disappears.
克:毫无疑问。当你观察它,它就会消失。


VA: It disappears.
威:它消失了。


K: And then comes again.
克:但之后还会回来。


VA: Well, there are different aspects to fear, you know.
威:哦,你知道,恐惧有很多不同的方面。


K: Yes, of course, but the root of fear is obvious. There is only one root. Fear has many branches, but it has one root. So can you uproot that? Can the mind uproot that root and say ‘Finished’? And the same with sorrow and all the rest of it. At the end of it if you have no love and compassion, you have to begin all over again because you have missed the boat. Somewhere it went wrong. If there is no love and compassion, you can just as well whistle in the dark. And all these people have no love and compassion. So emptying of the mind is the emptying of consciousness of its content, which is fear and so on. Do it. Which means you have to be aware of every movement of thought, not miss one thought.
克:是的,当然,但恐惧的根源是显而易见的。根源只有一个。恐惧有着很多的分支,但是它只有一个根源。所以你能除掉那个根源吗?心能够根除它然后说“到此结束”吗?对于悲伤等等诸如此类的东西来说也是一样。到最后,如果你还是没有爱和慈悲,那么你就不得不从头再来,因为你已经错失良机。肯定有什么地方出了差错。如果没有爱和慈悲,你就只能在黑暗中虚张声势。而所有这些虚张声势的人都没有爱和慈悲。所以说清空心灵就是清空意识的内容,也就是恐惧等等这些东西。去这么做吧。这就意味着你必须觉察思想的一举一动,不放过任何一个想法。


VA: There is another question. You feel moments of emptiness, moments when the mind has stopped, and then again the thing continues, the process continues. What is that process? Does it mean that you have not understood the total?
威:还有另外一个问题。你能感受到一些空无的时刻,那些心灵安止的时刻,但接下来思想这个东西再度出现,这个过程再度继续下去。那这个过程是怎么回事呢?这是否意味着你还没有了解整体?


K: Of course.
克:当然了。


VA: Or you have not emptied out totally.
威:或者说你还没有彻底清空。


K: Yes.
克:没错。


VA: But these moments happen and become larger? In those moments of feeling emptiness, the mind stops, and you feel those moments, and then the process of thought starts, and you are back in it again.
威:但是那些时刻会发生并且逐渐延长吗?在那些感到空无的时刻,心停歇下来,你能感受到那些时刻,但是接下来思想的过程又会开始,于是你又倒退了回去。


K: Forget the moments of emptiness and go on with that.
克:忘掉那些空无的时刻,然后继续探究下去吧。


VA: I see.
威:我明白了。


K: If you say, ‘Well, I like to go back to that emptiness’, you are just living in memory.
克:如果你说,“哦,我想再次回到那种空无中”,那你就只是活在了记忆中。


VA: All right.
威:是的。


K: Please, sir, I am not laying down the law, I am just suggesting.
克:先生,请注意,我并没有在设定什么准则,我只是在提示你。


VA: We just want assurances. We want to be assured that we are in the right process.
威:我们只是想要一点保证,以确定自己走在正确的道路上。


K: I will tell you the shortest way. Do you want to know? It is just to observe and end. That is, to observe so that there is no observer, to observe without the past. Then only you see the totality of fear, and that is finished. That is direct, if you can do it.
克:我会告诉你最短的路。你想知道吗?那就是去观察然后结束。那就是,去观察因而没有观察者,去观察而不带着过去。只有此时你才会看到恐惧的整体,然后恐惧就结束了。如果你能这么做的话,这就是最直接的路。


Explorations and Insights, 'Self-centred Activity and Psychic Energy'
《探索与洞察》之“自我中心的活动和灵能”
 

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
问题不在于如何摆脱或者抑制恐惧,而在于理解整个思想的运动。-6
什么是恐惧,它是如何产生的?
《WeAreAllFighters》抗肺炎英文励志英文演讲全文中英对照
萨古鲁︱虚空传——宇宙创世起源的科学推理与瑜伽传统神话的交集(上,湿婆神传说)
2.3
《我们都是战士 We Are All Fighters》中英文演讲稿全文
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服