打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
学习 | 小李子教你经典英文台词!带你轻松过46级!

本周就是全国人民都曾经历过的地狱,

全国大学英语四级考试

全国大学英语六级考试

 

不知道你们是

熬夜苦读半载,一朝考完解放。

 

还是

临阵磨枪不快也光

 

还是

坚决裸考,绝不复习;

选择随缘,阅读靠蒙。

 

今天就由小李子带领一众明星教你经典英语台词,活学活用,给你的46级加分!

不考46级的小伙伴也可以感受一下经典电影台词哦!


《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》


   1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
  外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
  2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
  我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
  3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
  如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.


  4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
  读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
  5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
  只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
  6.All life is a game of luck.
  生活本来就全靠运气。
  7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
  我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。


 

    8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 

     我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

  9.To make each day count.
  要让每一天都有所值。
  10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
  我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
  11.Will you give us a chance to live?
  能不能给我们留一条生路?
  12.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
  上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。


《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》


  1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
  努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
  2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
  你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
  3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
  4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
  从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
  5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
  真爱过的人很难再恋爱.


  6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
  你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
  7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
  你是我听过的最帅的男士.
  8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
  为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
  9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
  当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

     10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

  11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
  12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
  之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
  13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
  我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
  14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
  要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.


《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》


  

      1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

  生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
  2.Stupid is as stupid does.
  蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
  3.Miracles happen every day.
  奇迹每天都在发生。
  4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
  我和珍妮形影不离。


  5.Have you given any thought to your future?
  你有没有为将来打算过呢。
  6. You just stay away from me please.
  求你离开我。
  7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
  你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
  8. It made me look like a duck in water.
  它让我如鱼得水。
  9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
  死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
  10. I was messed up for a long time.
  这些年我一塌糊涂。
  11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
  我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。


(材料来源@百度)



首文干货千万不可错过,一年一次的“互联网+”大数据总结。

父亲节,你送祝福我们送你100M流量包!

小编说,带你一览本周超级热点。

《余罪》大热,爱奇艺会员就藏话题活动中!

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
20句闪亮的个性电影台词,你能说出它们分别来自哪部电影吗?
最卖座影片的超炫经典台词
Sleepless in Seattle《西雅图不眠夜》经典英文电影台词
经典回顾系列:浪漫爱情故事《西雅图未眠夜》经典中英文台词
经典英文电影台词
《西雅图不眠夜》精彩电影台词赏析
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服