打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
单词不用傻背!就可以掌握大量的词汇量
你想要掌握大量的词汇量吗?不用死记硬背就可以记下很多单词,你想要吗?下面我们就从这些短语中学习英语单词,看你能掌握多少?
 
 

I love meeting interesting new people when I travel.
我喜欢在旅途中结识有趣的人。

Richard is very easy-going.
理查德很随和。

Susan is in her late sixties, but she is aging well.
苏珊快70岁了,但她保养的很好。

You look yourger than your age.
你看上去比实际年龄小。

He is young, handsome and successful.
他英俊潇洒,年轻有为。

She's a total fox.
她真性感。

She is well-endowed.
她长得很丰满。

I like girls with long hair.
我喜欢长发飘飘的女孩。

She has an out-going personality.
她性格很外向。

She is a tall, slim woman with lovely smile.
她个子高挑,笑起来很甜。

She is somewhere between 25 and 30 years old.
她快30岁了。

She is a total doll.
她长的真美。

She has a lovely character.
她很可爱。

He is my prince charming.
他是我的白马王子。

Jack has fallen head over heels in love with Jane.
杰克迷上了简。

He is always on my mind.
他总在我的脑海中盘旋。

She's so lovesick she can't even eat.
她饱受相思之苦,茶饭不思。

I'm crazy about her.
我疯狂地爱上她了。

Jack really turns me on.
杰克很让我着迷.

Andrew has a crush on me. But jane likes john.
安德鲁爱上了简,可是简却迷上了约翰.

My girlfriend dumpped me. I am so sad because she is a total babe!
我的女朋友把我甩了.我太难过了,因为她是个大美人.

There are plenty of fish in the sea.
天涯何处无芳草.

I sign on to the internet everyday.
我们天都挂在网上.

I need to change my password.
我需要修改我的密码.

When I don't feel like talking to certain people online I pretend that I'm offline.
如果我不想和某些人聊天,我就会假装离线.

Dial-up is too slow so I use wireless broadband.
拨号上网太慢,我用无线宽带上网

It's just a crush.
这只是一时迷恋.

You can't fall in love with someone you've never met!
你从来没见过他,怎么会爱上他呢?

Remember to meet in a public place and don't give out your personal information.
记得在公共场合见面,别把个人信息给他。

I have a webcam on my computer so I can see my friends on the internet while chatting with them.
我的电脑上装了摄像头,这样我就可以和朋友视频聊天了。

Relationships with co-workers can especially tempting because, more and more, people have no time to socialize.
因为越来越多的人没有时间参加社交活动,所以和同事谈恋爱日益受到青睐.

It it not surprising that romance springs up at the office.
办公室恋情不足为奇.

The office romance turned out to be a disaster.
这段办公室恋情只是一时冲动,带来了严重的后果。
Office romance, if handled well, can lead to a successful relationship. If not, it can end up ruining one's career.
办公室恋情,如果处理得好,可能会发展为恋爱关系。处理不当,则可能会断送一个人的职业生涯。

They kept their relationship under wraps for a long time.
他们秘密交往了好长一段时间。

We preferred to keep it a secret until we are ready to walk down the aisle.
我们更希望保守这个秘密,直到两个人准备结婚再公开。

Office romance is often the subject of gossip.
办公室恋情常会引起闲言碎语。

Rumors creat a lot of pressure.
流言蜚语给人们造成很大压力.
本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
白领必读:办公室恋情是高风险游戏(双语)
一周热词榜(3.18
英语单词词根记忆大全上(词汇量突飞猛进)免费下载
如何学英语之一【如何快速提升词汇量】
就应该这么背单词!
最浪漫的10本英文名著:感受永不褪色的爱
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服