打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
亨利·戴维·梭罗(Henry David Thoreau,1817-1862)

What's your life 生活的模样

“Good Morning Sunshine”

 

Good morning sunshine,

 

阳光早安

 

you're my only light

 

唯你是我光源

 

lying with me by my side,

 

请陪伴我身边

 

you keep me warm all day

 

让我整日温暖

 

When the sun is up,

 

日上三竿

 

on a clear blue sky,

 

青天湛蓝

 

you will act like a lover

 

你像恋人,形影相伴

 

When the sky is grey,

 

乌云满天

 

and the rain comes down,

 

细雨绵绵

 

you will run for the cover

 

你也逃离,踪迹不见

 

When it's cloudy and windy

 

或有风云起

 

and the snowflakes arrive,

 

亦会雪满天

 

you somehow just make me feel I'm alive

 

有你吾生义更显

 

Feel the heat, come out of cold,

 

穿透阴寒,贡献温暖

 

and your arm is touching me

 

拥我入怀

 

Good morning sunshine,

 

阳光早安

 

be with me all day

 

与我整日相伴(程若水译)

 

 

January 1st

 

One What's your life?

 

<无论你的生活如何卑微>

 

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names.

 

无论你的生活如何卑微,要正视它,生活下去;不要躲避它,也不要恶语相加。

 

It is not so bad as you are.

 

你的生活不像你本人那么糟糕。

 

It looks poorest when you are richest.

 

你最富有的时候,你的生活看上去倒是最贫穷的。

 

The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.

 

吹毛求疵的人即便在天堂也能挑出瑕疵。

 

Love your life, poor as it is.

 

要热爱你的生活,尽管它可能是一贫如洗。

 

You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hours,even in a poor-house.

 

即使身处贫民院,你也可能享受一段愉快、兴奋、辉煌的时光。

 

The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.

 

西斜的落日映照在贫民院窗户上的余晖,与照射在富贵人家的豪宅上一样光芒万丈;门前的积雪一样在早春消融。

 

I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace.

 

我只看到,一个气定神闲的人在那里可以过着自得其乐的生活,抱着振奋乐观的思想,如同居住在皇宫里一般。

 

The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.

 

依我之见,城镇的贫民倒是往往过着最独立的生活。

 

May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.

 

也许他们十分伟大,对任何事情皆可坦然受之。

 

Most think that they are above being supported by the town, but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.

 

大多数人认为他们不屑于接受城镇的施救;但是实际上他们经常使用不诚实的手段来维持自己的生计,这是更为不体面的。

 

Which should be more disreputable.

 

如同栽培花园中芬芳的花草一般在贫困中耕耘吧。

 

Cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.

 

犯不着千辛万苦以求获得新东西,无论是衣服还是朋友。

 

Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends, turn the old, return to them.

 

把旧的翻新再回归其中。

 

Things do not change; we change.

 

万事万物没有变,是我们在变。

 

Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.

 

衣履可鬻,所思必存。

 

作者简介:

亨利·戴维·梭罗(Henry David Thoreau,1817-1862),美国作家、哲学家

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
瓦尔登湖
7.20 死忠粉看【《老友记》900句】第24讲 工作与爱情不可兼得
Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)(July 12:美国历史上的今天)
简论老子和梭罗
梭罗诞辰200周年丨如果你看过《瓦尔登湖》,那就不能错过这本《荒野行吟》
《瓦尔登湖》的那些岁月
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服