打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
零售业英语:包装运送

  Packing

  对话1 包装

  C:I'll take this pen.It's a good birthday present.

  我要买这支笔,这是很好的生日礼物.

  S:Shall I wrap it for you,sir? C:Yes,thanks.

  要礼品包装吗,先生? 要的,谢谢.

  S:Which one would you prefer,sir?A pink wrapping paper or red?

  您喜欢哪种包装纸? 粉色还是红色?

  C:I like the pink paper.

  我要粉色的.

  S:Shall I tie it with a ribbon?

  系上一条丝带好吗?

  C:Yes,that's very kind of you.

  好的,你真细心.

  2.Pack it separately

  对话2 分别包装

  C:We'll take all these.

  就要这些吧.

  S:Thank you,sir.Would you like them to be packed separately?

  谢谢你,先生. 需要分别包装吗?

  C:Yes,please.These two are a group while these four are another group.

  要的,谢谢.这两件是一组这四件是另外一组.

  S:Yes,sir.

  好的,先生.

  3.Delivery

  对话3 运送

  S:Do you need delivery sir?

  先生,你要送货服务吗?

  C:Yes,please.How much is it?

  要的,多少钱呢?

  S:It is free within the Island and Kowloon provided that there is a lift.

  若在港岛和九龙范围内是免费的,但一定要有电梯.

  C:Oh,that's too bad.I live in Mongkok,on the second floor,but without lifts.

  那糟糕了,我住在旺角,是二楼,但没有电梯的.

  S:Then I'm afraid there is a delivery charge of two hundred dollars.

  那要二百元运费了.

  C:That's fine.I'll pay for it.Can it be delivered on Monday?

  没问题,我付吧!星期一能送到吗?

  S:Just a moment,please I'll check the schedule.

  请稍候,让我查一下时间表...

  Yes,it can be delivered on Monday morning.

  可以,没问题,星期一早晨可以送到。

  Can I have your name,address and phone number,sir?

  先生,请把姓名地址及电话号码告诉我好吗?

  4.Overseas shipment

  对话4 海外寄运

  C1:These tiny sets of cups and pots are very good souvenirs,aren't they,John?

  这些袖珍茶杯及茶壶是很好的纪念品,对吗?约翰?

  C2:Yes,but they are not convenient to carry,

  对,但它们难于携带,

  especially when we have to visit Singapore and Thailand before we get back to the States

  况且我们还要到新加坡及泰国游览后才回美国.

  S:Don't worry,madam,sir.We could pack and ship them to the States for you.

  放心,先生,太太,我们可以替你包装及寄运到美国.

  C1:Really?But I'm afraid they might get broken.

  真的?但我怕会打碎.

  S:They will be well-packed madam.I can guarantee that.

  我们会包装得很好的,我保证不会打碎.

  C2:Then give us ten sets.(Hands out his credit card)

  那么给我们十套吧!(拿出信用卡)

  S:Thank you very much.

  谢谢你.

  Could you please give me your name and address?

  请告诉我你们的姓名及地址好吗?

  Here's your receipt,sir.

  这是你的收据.

  C2:Does it include the mailing charge?

  邮费都算在内了吗?

  S:Yes,sir.It includes the mailing charge and a handling fee.

  邮费及手续费都计算在内了.

  C2:It's reasonable.When will they reach the States?

  这价钱很合理,那些东西什么时候会运抵美国?

  S:It takes about sixty days,sir.

  先生,大约要六十天.

  C1:A bit too long,but that's fine.

  似乎太久了,但那也没关系.

  文章来源于网络

  更多英语资讯可关注一线口语官方微信:shuoyingyu8

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
酒店英语单词
365句常用英文电话用语
酒店英语学习手册 4
电话英语
餐厅点餐服务英语口语
领队英语中英文对照课本4
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服