打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
日常商务英语口语对话

都市里如何找寻慢生活?

Be A City Farmer!

商务英语口语对话

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high

A: Let’s meet each other half way.

- 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

- 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。

- 那咱们就各让一步吧。

A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.

B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

A: I see. Thank you.

- 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。

- 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

- 我知道了,多谢。

01

花草情结

在市井拥有一片桃源

商务英语口语对话

A:I really think if I can get my foot in the door at this company it will do wonders for my career. Do you think you can help me polish my interview style?

我想只要我能进入这家公司,就会给我的事业带来奇迹。你能帮我润色一下简历吗?

B:Sure. Doing your homework and preparing for an interview really pays off.

当然可以。在家做好面试准备工作是值得的。

A:I've researched the company and think I’m perfect for the job but I’m not sure how to get it across to them.

我已经调查过这家公司,我很适合这份工作,可不知道怎么才能得到他的赏识。

B:Well first you have to have more confidence. Employers look for people who are interested, enthusiastic and sure of themselves.

首先,你必须更自信。雇主招的是对工作有兴趣,工作热情和自信的人。

A:I know I have what it takes but I’m worried that my work experience won’t be sufficient. Should I inflate my experience?

我知道该怎么做,但是我担心我的工作经验不够。我应该夸大工作经验吗?

B:No, you should always be upfront and honest about your weaknesses. However by focusing on your strong points and maintaining a positive attitude about your abilities, you can take the attention off your lack of experience. Employers are always impressed by go-getters.

不用,对你的劣势,你必须诚实坦白。不过你可以强调你的强项,对个人能力保持积极态度,雇主就不会注意你工作经验的不足。雇主总是对负有进取心的人印象深刻。

商务英语口语会话

1. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms. Jenkins, please.

我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。

2. Just a moment, I’ll check to see if she is at her desk.

稍等,我去看看她在不在办公室。

3. This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I’m calling in regards to our meeting next Tuesday.

我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔·伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。

4. Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office.

好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。

5. I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?

对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?

6. Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.

是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。

7. Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you?

您能把名字和电话留下吗?我让他给您回电话。

8. I’ll have Tony call you first thing tomorrow morning.

我让托尼明早一上班就给您回电话。

Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).

请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)

We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险

Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

请保留附件表所列出的货物

We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案

I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失

I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险

商务英语口语的会话

1. It’s best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today; she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.

如果她今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了。打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。

2. I’m sorry, Mr. Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?

伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?

3. I will make sure Ms. Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3 pm this afternoon.

我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。

4. The person you need to speak with is Tony Parker, he makes all the arrangements for our executive accounts.

你需要找一下托尼·帕克,他全面负责安排高级客户。

5. He’ll be out all afternoon, he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow.

他一下午都不会在办公室,恐怕明天他才能给您回电话。

The machines are to be unsured against all risks.

机器不确定所有风险

We only cover FPA and war risk.

我们仅保平安险和战争险

There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了

Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险

For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险

Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

我们公司要按发票金额110%投保

Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

请按合同金额120%对电扇投保

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
《商务英语口语900句》Unit?19:保险|商务英语口语900句
商务英语口语:怎样和客户讨论平安险
“发票”的英语说成 invoice,小心报销不了哦!
寻找共同点:教你怎样与外国人搭话
介绍一个非常有帮助的英语博客
商务英语口语 全集
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服