打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
看英文电影对白学英语 泰坦尼克号片段
Selected Scene 1

场景1

 

Rose: Hello, Jack. I changed my mind, Theysaid you might be up here.

露丝:你好,杰克,我改变主意了,听说你在这里。

Jack: Xu, Give me your hand. Now close youreyes, go on! Now step up. Now, hold on to the railing. keep your eyes closed.Don't peak.

杰克:把手给我,闭上眼,站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛,别偷看。

Rose: I'm not.

露丝:我不看。

Jack: Step up onto the railing. Hold on,hold on. keep your eyes closed. Do you trust me?

杰克:站上来,抓住栏杆,闭上眼睛。你相信我吗?

Rosa: I trust you.

露丝:我相信你!

Jack: All right, open your eyes.

杰克:好了,睁开眼睛吧。

Rose: I'm flying. Jack.

露丝:我在飞啊,杰克。

 

Jack guides Rose to the front of the ship,where he has her stand on the bow of the ship with her hands outstretched. Shefeels like she is flying. Jack puts her arms around her and they kiss for thefirst time.

杰克领着露丝来到船前,让她两臂伸开,站在船头。她感到自己飘飘欲飞,杰克抱住她,他

们第一次亲吻了起来。

 

The music plays:

乐声响起:

Every night in my dreams,

每天夜里在我的梦里,

I see you, I feel you.

我看见你,感觉到你。

That is how I know you go on.

我知道你会勇往直前。

Far across the distance and spaces betweenus.

越过千山, 涉过万水,

You have come to show you go on.

你向我表明你会勇往直前。

Near, far, wherever you are,

无论是远是近,无论你在何方,

I believe that the heart does go on.

我相信爱心依旧。

Once more, you open the door,

你再次敞开心扉,

And you're here in my heart,

你就在我的心里,

And my heart will go on and on.

我的心依然如故。

Love can touch us one time and last for alifetime

爱触摸我们一次,将会持续一生,

And never let go till we're gone.

直到永恒。

Love was when I loved you,

爱是深情,爱是执著。

One true time I hold to.

在我的生命中,

In my life we'll always go on.

我们总会勇往直前。

 

Selected Scene 2

场景2

Jack and Rose drift in the black water.Jack is clinging to the piece of wood that Rose is lying on.

杰克和露丝漂浮在黑沉沉的水里,杰克紧紧抱着露丝躺在上面的那块木头。

Rose: It's getting quiet.

露丝:它安静下来了。

Jack: It's going to take'em a couple ofminutes to get the boats organized.. I don't know about you, but I intend towrite a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.

杰克:还有几分钟,他们就能把那些小船连接好……我不知道你,但我想给白星航运公司写一封言辞强烈的信投诉这件事。

Rose: I love you, Jack.

露丝:杰克,我爱你。

Jack: No... Don't you do that. Don't sayyour good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

杰克:别……别那样,不要说再见,还不是时候,你明白我的意思吗?

Rose: I'm so cold.

露丝:我很冷。

Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get outof here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies andyou're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm inyour bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

杰克:听我说,露丝,你一定要脱险,你要活下去,你要生好多孩子,你要看着他们长大。等你老了,你会安息在温暖的床上,而不是在这里,不是今晚,不是像这样死去。你明白我的意思吗?

Rose: I can't feel my body.

露丝:我全身没有知觉了。


本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
《泰坦尼克号》剧照 台词
电影《泰坦尼克号》台词完整版中英文
曾经感动你的英文经典对白
★经典英语对话:杰克和露丝的TITANIC
电影经典爱情对白
《泰坦尼克号》经典台词 27 条
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服