◆ 抱紧小阅,从置顶公众号开始 ◆
When I Have Fears
每当我害怕
——约翰·济慈
When I have fears that I may cease to be,
每当我害怕生命也许就要停息,
before my pen has gleaned my teeming brain,
我的笔还来不及收集我的诸多思绪,
before high piled books, in charactery, hold like rich garners the full-ripened grain;
把文字转变为高高的书堆像存满成熟谷物的粮仓一样。
When I behold, upon the night's starred face, huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,
当我抬头,看见那漫天星星的夜空中,巨大的云朵幻化出传奇故事,
and think that I may never live to trace.
想起我可能无法描绘它们的影像,然后我感受到。
Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance; and when I feel, fair creature of an hour!
它们的影像,那稍纵即逝的美丽。
That I shall never look upon thee more, never have relish in the faery power of unreflecting love.
我以后将不会再看到你,更不能在爱情的仙境中陶醉于它的魅力。
Then on the shore of the wide world I stand alone, and think, till Love and Fame to nothingness do sink.
然后,我独自站在那广阔的世界里思考,一直到爱情和名声沉入虚无。
I Loved You
我曾经爱过你
——普希金
I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
我曾经爱过你,也许现在依然爱着你。
The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet It burns so quietly within my soul.
那爱的火焰,也许还未熄灭;然而它悄无声息地燃烧在我的灵魂里。
No longer should you feel distressed by it.
我不想再让你感到痛苦。
Silently and hopelessly I loved you, at times too jealous and at times too shy.
我只能默默地、绝望地爱着你。有时很嫉妒,有时很害羞。
God grant you find another who will love you as tenderly and truthfully as I.
希望上帝让你找到另一个爱你的人,像我一样温柔、诚实地爱你。
联系客服