SAILING (航行),是Rod Stewart(洛·史都华)的成名之作。Sailing这首歌,朴实无华、意境悠远,既有心情的宣泄,又带点淡淡的忧伤,透出一股苍茫,给人以力量。
I am saiting I am sailing.
我要去远航,我要远航
Home again cross the sea.
再次启程,跨越大海
I am sailing stormy waters.
我冒着惊涛骇浪航行
To be near you,to be free.
驶到你身旁,驶向自由
I am flying I am flying Like a bird 'cross the sky.
我要飞翔,我要飞翔,犹如冲破蓝天的一只小鸟
I am flying passing high clouds.
我要飞翔,穿过高高的云层
To be near with you,to be free.
飞近你的身旁,飞向自由
Can you hear me can you hear me.
你能听到我否,你能听到我否
Through the dark night far away.
那透过黑色夜幕遥远的呼声
1 am dying forever crying.
我的生命即将终结,但从不悲伤
To be with you who can say.
除了对您,我还能对谁倾诉衷肠。
We are sailing we are sailing.
我们要扬帆远航,我们要扬帆远航
Home again 'cross the sea.
再次起航,跨越大海。
We are sailing stormy waters.
我们冒着飓风惊涛航行。
To be near you to be free.
驶近你身旁,驶向自由
Oh lordto be near you to be free
噢,上帝,以求走近你,以求得到自由
联系客服