打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
职场英语口语对话集锦

  相信很多童鞋都会参加每周的英语角锻炼自己的英语口语水平,虽然都是一些日常生活的话题,但是当自己开口说的时候,明显感觉到说话结巴,甚至说不清楚,日常交流完全不行肿么办,今天小编整理了职场英语口语对话集锦,希望能够帮助大家更好的学习英语口语。


  快递员工资比白领高,因为他们更辛劳


  Jack:


  Are you satisfied with your current job?


  你对现在的工作满意吗?


  Tracy:


  No.


  不。


  Jack:


  Why?


  为什么?


  Tracy:


  The salary is low.


  工资低。


  Jack:


  You're an OL,I thought you got a good salary.


  你可是办公室女郎,我以为你收入不错呢。


  Tracy:


  Just 2800yuan.It is said that even couriers could get more than 6000yuan a month.


  只有2800元。据说连快递员每月收入都能超过6000元。


  Jack:


  But that's really a hard work.They work long hours everyday,and they have to deliver the goods in all weather conditions.


  但那是很辛苦的工作。他们每天都长时间地工作,而且在任何天气情况下都得投递货物。


  Tracy:


  Absolutely.


  确实如此。


  Jack:


  Your job is easy.You have no reason to complain.


  你的工作很轻松。你没有理由抱怨。


  Tracy:


  You're right.


  你说得对。


  好工作,英国上班族下班兼职当乞丐每晚挣200英镑


  Jack:


  I'm tired to death.


  累死了。


  Ann:


  What did you do today?


  你今天干了什么?


  Jack:


  I did a part-time job.I worked 8 hours and earned 12yuan.


  我做兼职了。我干了8小时只赚了12元。


  Ann:


  Even a beggar would earn more than you.


  就算是乞丐也赚得比你多。


  Jack:


  Absolutely.


  确实如此。


  Ann:


  In Britain,some office workers beg from passers-by after work as their second job.


  在英国,一些上班族下班后当街乞讨,以此作为自己的“第二职业”。


  Jack:


  How much do they get?


  他们能讨到多少钱?


  Ann:


  They may get as much as 200 pounds a night if they are lucky enough.


  幸运的话,他们每晚可以讨到200英镑。


  Jack:


  200 pounds?So they can get tens of thousands of pounds a year.


  200英镑?那他们一年下来就能有几万英镑。


  Ann:


  Yeah.That's really a good job.


  是的。那真是一份好工作。


  申请书被新任董事撤回


  Bob:


  Boss,I have a bad news to tell you.


  头儿,有个坏消息。


  Tom:


  What is wrong?


  怎么啦?


  Bob:


  Our application is withdrawed this morning.


  我们的申请书今早被撤回来了。


  Tom:


  Why?


  为什么?


  Bob:


  Because something’s come up.


  因为发生了一些事。


  Tom:


  What things?


  什么事?


  Bob:


  The new president of our company,who is your deadly foe,is coming.


  新任董事,你的死对头,来了。


  Tom:


  It is really push it too far.


  真是欺人太甚。


  Bob:


  What do we do,boss?


  我们怎么办,头儿?


  Tom:


  Let me go and meet him.You stay here and wait to hear from me.


  我去会会他,你在这等我消息。


  部分程序被人修改了,要尽快采取措施


  Tom:


  Hi,Lee,welcome.


  嗨,李,欢迎光临。


  Lee:


  Hi,Tom,I am sorry for coming here without any reservation.


  嗨,汤姆,很抱歉冒昧来访。


  Tom:


  Never mind.I am glad that you can come.


  没关系,我很高兴你能来。


  Lee:


  Frankly,I am here for our cooperation project.


  老实说,我是为我们的合作项目而来的。


  Tom:


  Don’t worry,It is carrying out smoothly.


  别担心,一切进展顺利。


  Lee:


  No,it is going welll in surface,but in fact it is in danger.


  不,表面上是很顺利,但事实上很危险。


  Tom:


  What does this mean?


  此话怎讲?


  Lee:


  Some parts of our programs are modified by some ill-disposed persons.


  我们的部分程序被不怀好意之人给修改了。


  Tom:


  How did you know it?


  你怎么知道的?


  Lee:


  It is a long story,I will talk to you some day,but now we should take some measures as soon as possible.


  这说来话长,我改天再跟你说,现在我们要尽快采取措施。


  Tom:


  OK,you can say that again,let’s go.


  好,我同意,我们走。


  工作还没做完还不能去吃饭


  Ann:


  Woo,it is 11 o’clock,how time flies.


  哇,11点啦,时间真快啊。


  Lily:


  Yup,I feel so hungry.


  是啊,我都觉得饿了。


  Ann:


  Me too.Let’s go to have some snack.My treat.


  我也是,我们去吃点点心吧,我请客。


  Lily:


  I’d love to,but I might not finish the work by lunch time,can I take a rain check?


  我很想去,但是我午餐前可能没办法完成工作,你能改天再请我吗?


  Ann:


  OK,maybe I can take something for you,what do you like to eat?


  好,或许我可以帮你带点什么,你喜欢吃什么?


  Lily:


  A hamburger and a cup of coke.


  一个汉堡和一杯可乐。


  Ann:


  No problem.


  没问题。


  Lily:


  That is very kind of you.


  真是谢谢你。


  Ann:


  Wait for me ten minutes.


  等我10分钟。


  Lily:


  OK.


  好的。


  办公室午餐时间帮同事带快餐


  gordon:molly,i am going to kfc for lunch,would you like me to bring your back anything?


  戈登:莫莉,我要到肯德基吃午饭,你要我给你带回点什么吗?


  molly:no thanks,that won't be necessary,i brought a lunch.


  莫莉:不用了,谢谢。我带午饭了。


  gordon:you always bring a lunchbox,why?


  戈登:你为什么总是自己带午饭呢?


  molly:don't tell anyone,but i am on a diet.fast food will make you fat.


  莫莉:别告诉别人,我正在减肥。快餐会使人发胖。


  gordon:we could get someone to deliver pizza?


  戈登:我们可以叫人送点比萨饼来。


  molly:pizza is still fatty fast food.


  莫莉:比萨饼也是容易使人发胖的快餐。


  gordon:but during the coffee break i saw you eating the cake that the boss gave you.


  戈登:但是,在工间休息的时候,我看见你吃了一块老板给你的蛋糕。


  molly:if the boss brings a cake,you eat it!


  莫莉:如果是老板给的蛋糕,你就得吃。


  gordon:i guess that is why the boss likes you more.


  戈登:我想这就是老板为什么更喜欢你的原因。


  molly:you had better hurry to your fast food joint,you only have a half-hour.


  莫莉:你最好快点到你的快餐店去,你只有半个小时。


  gordon:see you soon.


  戈登:一会儿见。


  办公室老板安排员工购买办公用品


  michael:the boss has an errand for you.


  迈克尔:老板给你安排了个活儿。


  billy:what is my task,sir?


  比利:什么活儿啊?


  michael:scope out the city's shopping malls and find out the best deals.


  迈克尔:找出城里的大型购物商场,看看在哪家买最划算。


  billy:the best deals on what sort of items?


  比利:买什么东西呀?


  michael:office supplies,of course.


  迈克尔:当然是办公用品了。


  billy:i'm leaving now.


  比利:那我走了。


  michael:hold your horses.don't leave without finishing your report first.


  迈克尔:慢着,别忘了先把你的报告写完再走。


  billy:fine,i'll finish,then go shopping!


  比利:没问题。写完了我就去逛商场!


  new words新单词


  1)hold your horses(等一会儿,别着急):relax,wait a moment


  hold you horses,miss,you can't go into the shopping center until 9am.


  小姐,请等一会儿,上午九点商场才开门。


  2)mall(购物中心):an indoor multi-level shopping center


  kid who goes to the mall too much are called mall rats.


  老去购物中心里瞎逛的小孩叫做“商场老鼠”。


  3)office supplies(办公用品):items used in the workplace,pens,paper...


  i am off to the mall to buy some office supplies,do you want to come?


  我要去购物中心里买点儿办公用品,你跟不跟我去?


  4)run errands(跑腿,办点儿事):do tasks,finish a small project,go out and do something


  i have to run a few errands at the post office,do you want to come along?


  我必须得去趟邮局办点儿事,你想不想一起去?


  5)quite a deal(一大把,很划算):a bargain,inexpensive


  1)you will usually only get 1/2 an hour.


  一般你只有半个小时。


  2)ask others if they want to share before you order a pizza.


  在订比萨饼之前,问问其他人是不是也想要。


  3)try buying a fun and colorful lunchbox,one that others will admire.i have a star wars lunchbox,and my coworkers are all


  jealous!


  买一个有趣的颜色鲜艳的别人都喜欢的午餐饭盒。我有一个星球大战的饭盒,我的同事都羡慕极了!


  4)if you eat at your desk,clean up the food very carefully.no one like bugs at their station.


  如果你在桌子上吃午饭,吃完后要打扫干净。没有人喜欢他们的工作座位有小虫子。


  5)if you are going out to pick up fast food,ask if you can get any for your friends.


  如果你出去吃快餐,问问你的朋友,你能不能给他们带一点什么。


  垃圾邮件真烦人


  molly:how is the world treating you?


  莫莉:你过得怎么样?


  gordon:terrible.


  戈登:糟透了。


  molly:why do you say that?


  莫莉:你为什么这么说呢?


  gordon:i get way too much junk mails sent to my house in the usa.


  戈登:我在美国的家总是能收到大量的垃圾邮件。


  molly:i agree junk mail can be annoying.


  莫莉:是啊,垃圾邮件是够烦人的。


  gordon:it is worse than e-mail spam.


  戈登:这些垃圾邮件比电子垃圾邮件还讨厌。


  molly:why do you say that?


  莫莉:你为什么这么说呢?


  gordon:e-mail junk mail you can just delete with a few clicks of your mouse.


  戈登:删除电子垃圾邮件你只要点击几下鼠标就可以了。


  molly:don't worry,you can use the usual channels to get rid of the paper junk mail at your house.


  莫莉:别担心,你可以使用普通的方法摆脱你家里垃圾邮件的困扰。


  gordon:what do you have planned?


  戈登:你打算怎么做呢?


  molly:of course,we will recycle the paper bulk mail.


  莫莉:当然,我们可以再利用这些垃圾邮件的纸张。


  pros(good things)


  1)bulk mail pours in so you always have something to read.


  1)垃圾邮件铺天盖地,所以你总有东西可读。


  2)free paper you can use to clean up spills.


  2)你可以得到免费的纸张来擦污物。


  3)it keeps you up to date on new products.


  2)你可以得到免费的纸张来擦污物。


  4)it is always there.


  4)垃圾邮件时刻存在。


  cons(bad things)


  1)junk mail fills your mailbox and makes it messy.


  1)垃圾邮件塞满了你的邮箱,使你的邮箱杂乱。


  2)looking through unwanted bulk mail wastes time that you should be working.


  2)看你本不想看的垃圾邮件浪费了你本应该用来工作的时间。


  3)some spam may include bugs or viruses.


  3)一些电子垃圾邮件有电脑病毒。


  4)once your address is known by one company,they may sell it to 100 more.


  4)一旦你的地址被一个公司知道,他们会将你的地址卖给另外100个地方。


  5)it is always there.


  5)它时刻存在,没完没了。


  身体不适时用英语请假


  Amy:


  Hi,Jane,you have been looking pale ever since you come back from Beijing.


  嗨,简,你从北京回来后脸色一直很苍白啊。


  Jane:


  I do feel ill,I think it’s a bad cold.


  是有点儿不舒服,可能是重感冒。


  Amy:


  Maybe you are not used to the northern climate.


  可能你不习惯北方的气候。


  Jane:


  Something like this,and the spicy food there.


  大概是这样,还有那麻辣的食物。


  Amy:


  The important thing is you have been too busy resently.


  最关键还是你最近太累了。


  Jane:


  Yes,I need to have a good rest.Can I have a day off?


  是啊,我需要好好休息下,我能请假一天吗?


  Amy:


  Of course.You have finished the task a week ahead of schedule.


  当然,你已经提前一周完成任务了。


  Jane:


  Thanks,I think I will go to see the doctor first.


  谢谢,我想我会先去看医生的。


  Amy:


  Take a good break.


  好好休息哈。


  Jane:


  OK,I will.


  我会的。


  升职就像做电梯,一路升到顶层


  Ann:


  Have you read this book?


  你看过这本书吗?


  Lily:


  Du Lala’s Promotion?Yeah,I have finished.


  《杜拉拉升职记》,看了。


  Ann:


  I have heard that a movie adaptation of the novel has set to hit.


  我听说同名电影已经上映了。


  Lily:


  Really?I would like to watch it.Would you come with me?


  真的?我想去看,陪我去好吗?


  Ann:


  If I have time,I will.


  如果我有时间的话,我会去的。


  Lily:


  Do you know who directed this film?


  你知道谁导的这部戏?


  Ann:


  Jinglei Xu,do you know her?


  徐静蕾,知道她吗?


  Lily:


  Yeah,of course.She is a famous gifted female in the entertainment circles.


  啊,当然啦,她是娱乐圈有名的才女啊。


  Ann:


  Really?But I like her because of her pure quality.


  真的?但是我喜欢的是她干净的气质。


  Lily:


  Me too.


  我也是。


  同事之间抱怨第三服务商的服务质量


  杰克:


  Why is it so hot here?


  为什么这里这么热?


  尼克:


  That would be because our air-conditioner is broken.


  那是因为我们的空调坏了.


  杰克:


  Well call the maintenance people in to repair it then?


  那赶紧叫维修工来修啊?


  尼克:


  Don't worry it has already been done.Also,while on the topic of office conditions,I want to ask you what's going on with our office cleaning company?


  别担心.已经叫了.此外.说到办公条件这个话题.我想问问你我们的办公室清理公司是怎么了?


  杰克:


  What about them?


  他们有什么问题吗?


  尼克:


  Well,lately when I've been arriving at work in the morning.The office isn't as clean as it used to be.I think we might need to find another cleaning company.


  嗯.最近我早上上班到公司时发现办公室没以前干净了.我认为我们也许有必要再找另一家清洁公司.


  杰克:


  Ok,I'll have a word with the current company and give them a second chance to pick up their act,if not,I'll replace them with someone else.


  我会和目前的这家公司谈谈.然后再给他们一次改正的机会.如果还不行的话.我会另外找人换掉他们.


  尼克:


  Also I think you need to have a word with our catering company about the quality of the food lately in the company cafeteria.I've been receiving a lot of complaints lately.


  此外我认为你有必要和提供我们餐饮的公司就公司食堂的食品质量问题谈一谈.最近我听到好多抱怨.


  杰克:


  Is anything around here still up to standard?Yes I'll get onto that as well.Anything else?


  还有其它不达标的事情吗?这我也会处理的.还有别的吗?


  尼克:


  Unfortunately yes,I just called our Internet service provider to find out why our net service is down.It dropped out this morning at about 9am and has been off ever since.


  很遗憾还有问题.我刚刚打电话给我们的互联网服务询问为什么我们的网络服务掉线了.自从今天早上九点钟断线以来一直没有连上.


  八卦新上司有外遇


  miss a:


  what do you think of the new manager?


  你觉得新来的头怎么样?


  miss b:


  he is humorous and easy-going.


  很幽默,很随和。


  miss a:


  oh?really?do you know he is said to have an affair?


  是吗?可你知道吗,据说他搞婚外情?


  miss b:


  oh,my!he looks so kind,who knows he is a wolf in sheep's clothes!


  哦,天哪!他看起来一点也不像,原来是披着羊皮的狼啊!


  mr c:


  gossip girl,get start working!


  别再说三道四了,开始工作啦!


  询问同事老板去向


  Bob:


  Ann,do you know where our boss is?


  安,你知道老板在哪吗?


  Ann:


  I’m not really sure.What happened?


  我不太清楚。怎么了?


  Bob:


  I need his signature.


  我需要他的签名。


  Ann:


  You can visit Lily,who is our boss’s assistant,maybe she know.


  你可以找老板的助理莉莉,或许她知道。


  Bob:


  Thanks,but can you tell me where I can fine her?


  谢谢,你能告诉我哪里可以找到她吗?


  Ann:


  She is in the personnel division,and here is her office telephone number.


  她在人事部,这是她办公室电话。


  Bob:


  You give me a big hand.


  你帮了我大忙了。


  Ann:


  You are welcome.


  你太客气了。


  Bob:


  Do you mind having a coffee with me after work,I treat you.


  介意下班后一起喝咖啡吗?我请客。


  Ann:


  No,I'd love to.


  不介意,我很乐意。

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
情景对话:办公室午餐时间....
对话:工作时常用的借口-英语点津
口语-BEC职场必胜-为你的客户选择适当的食物和饮料
小升初英语试卷(12)
垃圾的Gmail
如何在Office 365中使用使用反垃圾邮件策略将域列入白名单
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服