阿根廷别为我哭泣(Don't Cry For Me Argentina)它是出自《艾薇塔》(Evita)一部很著名的音乐剧。是一出由蒂姆·赖斯与安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯共同制作的音乐剧。剧情内容是描述阿根廷前第一夫人伊娃·裴隆(Eva Peron,即艾薇 塔贝隆夫人)从一个受尽社会歧视的私生女到权倾阿根廷的主政者的传奇一生。
◇
▼萨克斯《阿根廷别为我哭泣》
It won t be easy.那并不容易。
You ll think it strange.你会感到奇怪。
When I try to explain how I feel.当我努力说明自己的感受。
That I still need Ur love.我仍然需要你的爱。
After all that I ve done.在我所做的一切面前。
You won t believe me.你仍不愿相信我的话。
All you will see is a girl you once knew.你总是认定我还是那个你从前认识的女孩。
Although she s dressed up to the nines.虽然她的打扮无可挑剔。
At sixes and sevens with you.却与你格格不入。
I had to let it happen.我无法避免其发生。
I had to change.我不得不去改变。
Couldn t stay all my life down that hell.不能听凭自己随波逐流。
Looking out of the window.(满足于)张望窗外。
Staying out of the sun.远离阳光。
So I chose freedom.于是我选择了自由。
Running around trying everything new.四处漫游,尝试一切新事物。
But nothing impressed me at all.但没有给我留下一丝印象。
I never expected it to.这本非我所望。
Don t cry for me Argentina ! 阿根廷,别为我哭泣!
The truth is I never left you.事实上我从未离开过你。
All through my wild days.在那段狂野岁月里。
My mad existence.疯狂历程中。
I kept my promise.我信守诺言。
Don t keep Ur distance.别将我拒之门外。
And as fortune,and as for fame.至于金钱,以及名利。
I never invited them in.我曾未奢望。
but it seems to the world they were all i desired.但全世界都误认为这是我所渴求的。
They are illusions.它们不过是幻象。
They re not the solutions.绝非解决的途径。
They promised to be.如它们所承诺的那样。
The answer was here all the time.答案一直在这。
I love to and hope you love me.我爱你,希望你也爱我。
Don t cry for me Argentina ! 阿根廷,别为我哭泣!
Don t cry for me Argentina ! 阿根廷,别为我哭泣!
The truth is I never left you.事实上我从未离开过你。
All through my wild days.在那段狂野岁月里。
My mad existence.疯狂历程中。
I kept my promise.我信守诺言。
Don t keep your distance.别将我拒之门外。
Have I said too much ? 我是否说得太多?
There s nothing more I can think of to say to you.我想不出还能向你表白什么。
But all you have to do is look at me you know.但你所要做的只是看着我,你就会知道。
That every word is true.每字每句都是真情。
联系客服