打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
Interview Q&A - 小时候,我有一个梦想,就是要当一个伟大的音乐家,从来都没有...
外企面试口语,疯狂操练,脱口而出,展示魅力!
Practise The Following Authentic Interview English For Foreign Company To Show Your Charm!
1. Why do you leave your current job? (你为什么要离开当前的工作?)
    There's no room for the kind of career growth and advancement I would like.(因为我这份工作没有足够的发展空间。)
2. What is important to you in a job? (在工作当中什么是重要的?)
    Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution. 挑战、成就感和你的贡献。
3. Why do you want to work for this organization? (你为什么想为这个组织工作?)
    Its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions. 它的声誉、提供的机会和工作条件。
4. Why should we employ you? (我们为什么要雇佣你?)
    My academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm.我的理论准备、工作技能和对公司工作的热情。
5. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us? (你打算跟我们工作多久?)
    As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my abilities.〖只要我的职位允许我不断地学习,并且我的职位随能力增长而相应提高,我就一直工作下去。〗回答得简直太精彩了!但是你一定要反复操练,直至脱口而出!否则干脆别说!要么不说,要么一鸣惊人!
6. What are your greatest strengths? (你的最大优点是什么?)
   I can see what needs to be done and do it. 该轮到你自己翻译啦!
   I'm willing to make decisions. (能当机立断。)
   I work well with others. (我和他人容易共事。)
   I can organize my time efficiently.
7. What are your greatest weaknesses? (你最大的缺点是什么?)
   I tend to drive myself too hard. (我有时对自己要求过于严格。)
   I expect others to perform beyond their capacities. (我对别人的能力期望过高。)
   I like to see a job done quickly. (我喜欢速战速决。)
1.早上好!很高興再次見到您!
Good morning! N ice to see you again!
2. ......
3. 我期望见到你。
I’m looking forward to seeing you.
4. A:
Q:對不起, 我表達起來有點困難。
Sorry,I have some difficulty in expressing myself.
5. Q: 你能在两分钟內自我推 荐吗?大胆试试吧
Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
A: 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧, 对贵单位必有价值。
With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
6. Q:对你目前的工作,能否 做个概括的说明。
Give me a summary of your current job description.
A:
A:AI have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供 应方面的支持。)
7. Q:你为什么离职呢?
Why did you leave your last job?
A:我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。
Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
8. Q: 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?
How do you rate yourself as a professional?
A: 凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

9. Q:你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
A: 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
10. Q:你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
What do you think you are worth to us?
A:我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
11. Q:你如何知道 你能胜任这份工作?
What make you think you would be a success in this position?
A: 我在研究所的训练, 加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。 My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
12. Q:你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
Are you a multi-tasked individual? or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
A:是的,我想我可以. / 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Yes, I think so. / The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

13. Q:你个性上最大的特点是什么?
What is your strongest trait(s)?
A:乐于助人和关心他人。/ 适应能力和幽默感。/ 乐观和友爱。
Helpfulness and caring. / Adaptability and sense of humor. / Cheerfulness and friendliness.
14. Q: 你的朋友或同事怎样 形容你?
How would your friends or colleagues describe you?()
A: (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的 人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
(pause a few seconds)They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
15. Q:你欣赏哪种性格的人?
What personality traits do you admire?
A: 有"实际行动"的人。 / 诚实、不死 板而且容易相处的人。
(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. / (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
16.Q:作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel ?
A:我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性 调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
17. Q:你通常如何处理別人的批评?
How do you normally handle criticism?
A:沉默是金。不必 说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。 Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
A:我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
18. Q:在工作中,什么事令你 不高兴?
What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
A:作為一名IE工程師,我認為那些不能接受新思想的人更難改變。
As a IE,Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
19. Q:你如 何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
A:我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方 了解我的观点。I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
20. Q:你怎样对待自己的失敗?
How do you handle your failure?
A: 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会 改正我的错误。 None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
21. Q:什么会让你有成就感?
What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
A:为贵公司竭力效劳。
Doing my best job for your company.
A:尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
22. Q:假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
A:我会捐给医药研究,因为我覺得健康是人類最大的財富.
I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
A:我乐意捐给教育机构。
I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
22. Q:眼下你生活中最重要的是什 么?
What is most important in your life right now?
A:对我来说,能在这个领域 找到工作是最重要的。
To get a job in my field is most important to me.
A:希望能在贵公司任职对我 来说最重要。
To secure employment hopefully with your company.
23. Q:目前什么事是你最关心的?
What current issues concern you the most?()
A:
24. Q:你会在本公司服务多久 呢?
How long would you like to stay with this company?
A:只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会一直留在这里。 I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
25. Q:你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
A:我 希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
A:我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和 技巧。 As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
A:也许 有机会,我将会从事管理工作。
Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
A:现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
It would be premature for me to predict this. (如果不愿正面回答)
A:说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)(甚至还可以這樣打趣的说 )
26. Q: 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准 ?
What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
A: 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。(如果有家庭) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.
A:薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引 我。
Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
Other Tips (其它建议)
1. Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工 作单位的情况)
2. Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)
3. Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐 下。)
4. Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要 看着对方。)
5.Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)
6. If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀 吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。)
7. Don’t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)
8. Don’t make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)
9. Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)
10. Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要 工作)
11. Be honest ,but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚)
12. Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)
13. Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与 面试人谈政治或宗教)
  Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it.(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
  A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization couldbenefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
  Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To bespecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide softwaresupport. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
  Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
  A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunityknocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feelthere is no opportunity for advancement.(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
  A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
  A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to studentsvery well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
  Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
  (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
  A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexperience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thefuture. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)or
  Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
  A:Yes, I think so.
  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
  A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
  Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
  A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
  They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeplycares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
  Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
  A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
  A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as ateam will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
  A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation couldbecome worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
  Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
  A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
  A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
  Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
  A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner inorder to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
  Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
  A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chanceto correct my mistake.(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
  Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.(什么会让你有成就感?)
  A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
  A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
  Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
  (假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
  A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do somethingto help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
  A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)
  Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
  A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
  A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)
  Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
  A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to WTO onour industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)
  Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
  A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)
  Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
  (你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
  A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use myorganizational and planning skills in the future.
  (我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)
  A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
  A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
  如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
  It would be premature for me to predict this.(现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)
  甚至还可以打趣的说:
  Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as adirector.(或CEO或president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)
  Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
  A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this jobis what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)
  A:假如你有家眷,可以说:
  To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family tosupport. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)
  Other Tips (其它建议)
  Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工作单位的情况)
  Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extendshis/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)
  Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐下。)
  Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要看着对方。)
  Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)
  If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。)
  Don’t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)
  Don’t make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)
  Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)
  Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要工作)
  Be honestbut not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚)
  Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)
  Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与面试人谈政治或宗教)

本文来自CSDN博客,转载请标明出处:http://blog.csdn.net/fown/archive/2007/12/23/1963358.aspx
本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
求职路上英语面试问答大全
求职英语面试问答大全
英文面试要注意的50问(二)--西风瘦马
外企求职必备:招聘面试会用到的英语对话
职场英语口语系列:辞职与应聘原因
【面试英文】面试中,不要问面试官这些问题
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服