读出英文之美 2018-05-22 20:50:41
关注公众号:读出英文之美,获取完美英文朗诵语音
I died for beauty, but was scarce
我为美而死去,却还不曾
Adjusted in the tomb,
在墓中安息,
When one who died for truth was lain
又来了一位为真理而死的人
In an adjoining room.
栖身在我的隔壁。
He questioned softly why I failed?
他悄言问我何以逝去
"For beauty," I replied.
“为了美。”我回答。
"And I for truth, — the two are one;
“而我为真理。真与美本是一体;
We brethren are," he said.
我们是兄弟。”
And so, as kinsmen met a night,
就这样,像亲人在夜里相遇
We talked between the rooms,
我们隔墙倾谈
Until the moss had reached our lips,
直到苍苔爬上我们的唇际
And covered up our names.
掩没掉我们的姓名。
联系客服