1
Right now,my hands are full!
我现在手头事情满额了!
当你大包小包的“血拼”完,连开门的手都腾不出来,这时候你的状态就是'have (got) your hands full'。
由此这个词可以引申表示为 “忙得腾不出手”,为处理各种各样的事情,两只手都没闲着,可想而知有多少事情要忙。
She certainly has her hands full with four kids in the house.
家里养着四个孩子,她当然忙得团团转.
2
Sorry, I ve got too much on my plate right now.
我手上的工作实在太多了。
I can t help you next week, I ve got too much on my plate.
我下周不能帮你了,我自己的工作一大堆.
3
My hands are tied.
我抽不开空。
被占用,很忙。tie是动词系、绑的意思,被某件事情绑住了,就走不开了咯!
Please tell him my hands are tied. I ll call him later.
请告诉他我正忙,待会我会跟他联络。
4
sorry,I don t have much free time.
我真的没有空暇时间。
I m so sorry, I m afraid I don t have much free time
恐怕我没有多少空闲时间。
5
sorry,I don t have any spare time.
我抽不出时间
I don t have any time to spare, Jenny.
我一点时间也抽不出来,詹妮。
6
sorry,I ve got a lot to do!
抱歉,我事情还没忙完
I ve got a lot to do, but I m excited for the results.
我事情还没忙完,但我期待着结果。
联系客服