打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
学校不教的英语口语

学校不教的英语

(初级)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                         0一五年九月

 

 

 

 

(一)日常对话

How long are you staying?
你要呆多久?
How long does it take?
花多少时间?
How much is this?
这个多少钱?
How many times?
有多少次?
How about lunch?
吃顿中饭如何?
How about driving?

要不要开车?如何驾驶?
Tell me how to use this machine?

告诉我如何使用这台机器?
How can I get to your house?
我怎样才能到你的家?
How would you like your steak?
你喜欢怎麽样的牛排?你的牛排要几分熟?
What is this?
这是什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What did you say?
你说什么?
What can I do for you?
我能为你做点什么
What?
什么?
What is your telephone number?
你的电话号码是多少?
What type of car do you like?
你喜欢哪种内型的车?个
What shall I do?
我该怎么办?
Do you have smokes salmoon?
你有抽烟,恶魔? 你有没有熏制的鲑鱼?
Do you have caffe links?
你有没有衣扣?
Do you have a room?
你有一个房间吗?
What kind of fruit do you have?
你有哪种水果?
What kind of scotch do you have?
你有那一种威士忌??
Do you have a appointment tonight?
你今晚有约吗?
Do you have small change?
你有零钱吗?
I like to play tennis.
我想去打网球
I'd like to make a reservation.
我想预订(事先预约)。
I'd like to see him.
我想见到他。
I'd like to go there.
我想去那里。
I'd like to have hot milk.
我想喝一杯热牛奶。
I'd like to have a quiet room.
我想有一个安静的房间。
May I

可以吗?
May I smoke?

我可以抽烟吗?
May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
May I have you name?
请问你叫什么名字
May I use you bath room?
我可以用你的浴室吗?
It is no use.
它是没有用的
This telephone is in no use.
这个电话是没有用的。
This bath room is in no use.
这个浴房是没有用的。
May i use you pen?
我可以用你的笔吗?
Use you brains!
用用脑子!
I have a pain here.
我这里痛。
I have a cold.
我感冒了。
I have a bad toothache.
我的牙很痛。
I have serious diarrhea.
我有严重的腹泻
Ambulance, please.
救护车,请
I feel sick

我觉得不舒服(恶心)
I feel chilly.
我就觉得冷
I feel feverish.
我觉得发烧。
I feel dizzy.
我觉得头昏眼花。
My head is swiming.
我的头晕。
I have a pain in my hand.

我的手痛。
Do you feel any pain?
你有什么不舒服的地方吗?
It's hang over
醉了还没醒呢。
I feel like vomiting.
我想吐。
I have no appetite.
我没有食欲。
I am lack of sleep.
我睡眠不足。
My camera is stolen.
我的相机被偷了。
My travelling check is stolen
我的旅行支票被盗了
Someone stole my money.
有人偷了我的钱。
I lost my purse.
我的包掉了。
Please, call the police.
请叫警察
Please call the empathy.
请致电同情
Leave me alone.
不要纠缠我。
Leave me alone, will you?
请不要管我,好吗?
It's me.
这就是我
Who is next?
谁是下一个?
You and me.

你和我
It's convenience for you and me.
这对你和我都方便。
You and I have to go.
你和我都得走了
Which comes first?
哪个先来?
This dish comes first.
这道菜至上
Come here.
到这里来
Come on, everybody.
来吧,各位。
Come here please
请过来
He back in to me to come near.
他示意我过去。
He was named as chairman.
他被任命为主席
Why? It's you!
为什么?是您!
Give me room
409for all nine.
给我所有九个房间。(请接409室)
Give me 4112141.
请接4112141
Hold the line please!

请稍候!
The line is busy.
电话忙。
Give me a call tomorrow.
明天给我打电话
I'll call you.
我会打电话给你。
I'll call again.
我回头再打电话
I'd like to call japan.
我想打电话到日本。
No calls until 5 pm.
下午5点前别给我打电话。
I can't hear you.
我听不到你说什么。
The line there are crossed.
电话串线了
Have you got this?
你(带钱了吗)有吗?
Where is your house?

你家在哪儿?
It's near here.
就在附近。
It just stone throw away

一箭之遥。
Where is the post Office.
邮局在哪里。
It is far from here.
离这儿不远。
It is within the stone's throw.
正是在一箭之遥。
My house is within the stone's throw from here.
我家距此是一箭之遥。
With in 10 minutes!
10分钟内
With in 5 meters.
5
He does evil things with him alone
他在法律允许范围内做坏事。
Is it in walking distance?
用步行到这儿吗?
It is a one hour job.
它在一个小时内可以完成。
This ticket is good for 5 days.
这张票的有效期为5天。
Valid
有效
In valid
在有效
Is this ticket good for a week?
这张票在一个星期内有效。
This ticket is in good for today
这张票是在今天有效
This coupon is good only for weekdays
这张联票只能用于星期以外的日子。
This coupon isn't good for Saturdays and Sundays
这张联票不适用于星期六和星期日
I want a coupon ticket
我要张联票
Where can I get rayway ticket

我在哪里可以得到火车票?
It is a effective mean
它是一种有效的方法
No stop over allowed on this ticket
途中不许下车
This ticket is only good for today.
这张票是今天有效。
At nine on the dot
九点正
Polk dot
波克点
Dotted line
虚线
Just at nine
正是九
Nine sharp
九点正
Left me at nine
九点离开我
Why don't you come at five on the dot
为什么你不在五点正来见我呢?
Come and see me at three on the dot
三点钟来见我。
All right, I will come at one on the dot
好吧,我会在一点整来。。
I was in time for the appiontment
我及时赶到。
He is punctured
他是严格守时的。
Do you have any thing to declare?
你有什么东西要申报吗?
No ,nothing
没有,没有什么
Do you have anything to drink?
你有什么饮料?
Nothing at all.
什么都没有
Do you have any trouble?
你有什么麻烦吗?
Do you have any complaint?
你有什么怨言、不满、牢骚或投诉吗?
You don't have any weapon, do you?

你没有任何武器,是吗?
I am not in that line.
我不是在干这行的。
What is your line?
你的职业是什么??
It is my line.
这是我的本行。
Singing is my line.
唱歌是我的职业
I am in the line of singing
我从事于唱歌
You are as good as pro.
你如同行家那么专业擅长。
I didn't know you that good.
我想不到知你那么内行。
It is my specialty.
它是我的特长
The picture is upside down.
这张图片挂颠倒了。
You nametag is upside down.
你名牌是上下颠倒了。
She hang the picture upside down
她把那张画挂颠倒了。
She turned the box upside down
她把那个箱子颠倒了过来。
Your  shirt is inside out
你的衬衫穿反了。
Excuse me, but your shirt is inside out.
对不起,你的衬衫穿反了。
Your sock is inside out
你的袜子穿反了
Oh thank you
哦,谢谢你
The left and right are in reverse
左,右相反
The front and back are in reverse

前后相反。
This side up ,one to many
这一边(面)朝上,多了一张。
Two to many
多了二张(个)
Three to many
多了三张(个)
Four leaders too much
四个领导人太多
Five
literskilograms too much
多了
五公斤()
You need one more
你少了一个。
And some extra dress,please
请多给一点。
They are some errors
有若干错误。
You over charge to me
你向我要价太高。
I am afraid you've over charge to me
恐怕你向我索价过高了吧?
They over charged me
他们向我索取了过多的金额多收了我
I was over charged
我被索取了过多的金额。
Are service charges included
服务费包括在内?
Service charges are not included
不包括服务费
Breakfast is included
包括早餐
Our budget is 3 $ per head, including taxi and service charges.
我们的预算了30%来支付税收服务费。
I got this at give way price
我发类似赠送的价格得到这个东西。
See,that must cost you a fortune
看,那东西一定花了你一大笔钱吧?

 You made a mistake in calculation
你计算错误。
Give me the receipt.
给我收据
Will you do the sums again.
你能再算一次吗?。
It is pouring
倾盆大雨
The raining is pouring down
下雨的是倾泻而下
It is raining cats and dogs
雨下得很大。
It is raining like a water fall.
雨大得象瀑布
It come on to raining baccates
倾盆大雨
It is terencial rain
雨点象急流般的大
May I borrow you a umbrella?
我可以借用你的雨伞吗?
Let’s wait until the rain stops
让我们等到雨停吧
What does the weather forecast for tomorrow say?
 明天的天气预报怎么说?
There will be some rain showers
会有一些阵雨
The car stalled
汽车出故障了
The car overheated is stalled on the street.
那辆汽车引擎过热,在路上出故障了。。
Where is the gas station?
加油站在哪里
Where can I get my car repaired

我可以到
哪里可修好车?
The car needs gas.
这辆车需要加油。
A flat tire
轮胎爆了
We were in the heavy traffic
我们在困难严重的交通阻塞中。
The battery went out
电池用完了。
Tell me the short caught
告诉我捷径
Don't make fun of me
不要取笑我 不要寻我开心
She escaped
她逃脱

Cheep skate

很世故
Don't put me on
别吓唬我
I hant for a house to let
我在寻找一所出租房
Unature
假正经
He is puting on airs
他摆架子 装腔作势
She annoyed me

他让我生气

He ignored me

他瞧不起我。

 

(二)人际关系

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1.    <!--[endif]-->I appreciate your kindness.
我感谢你的爱护。

I appreciate I what you’re does for me.

我很感谢你的爱护
2. You did so much for me.
你为我付出了太多。
3. Please give him special consideration.
请给他特殊照顾
4. I hope you help me with this matter.
我希望你能帮我做这件事
5. I left the matter to him.
我把那个问题留给他。
6.I was afraid it was too much trouble for you.
恐怕这件事太难了。
No, no trouble at all. I always want to help you. Don't be so distant.
不,一点也不麻烦。我总是想帮你一些事情。请不要那么客气。
7. Don't be so distant, just call us John and Mary.
不要那么客气,叫我们约翰和玛丽就好了。
8. Why are you so distant towards me?
你为什么对我这么客套?
9. Am I disturbing you?
我打扰你吗?
Yes, you are.
是的,你打扰了我。
No, no, please come in.
不,不,请进来
You already have.
你总是打乱我。
It upsets me.
这件事就扰乱了我。
10. This music gets on my nerves.
这个音乐让我发狂了。
11. His words drove me crazy.
他的话快把我逼疯了。
12. You irritated me.
你激怒了我
13. Don't force yourself.
不要强迫(勉强)自己。
14. Very truely. Very chewy
   
真诚的                真难咀嚼
15. Please don't force yourself if you don't like it.
请不要勉强自己,如果你不喜欢它
16. Have another cup if you like but don't force yourself.
如果你喜欢,再喝一杯,但不要强迫自己。
17. Don't force me.
不要强迫(勉强)我
I know it is not an easy job but I want you to do this.
我知道这不是一件容易的工作,但我就要你去到
18. Just bring yourself.
请不要带礼物来
19. Bring your own drinks (food).
自备饮料(食物)
20. Bring your own.
自备。
21. Enjoying?
享受?(玩得开心吗?)
22.What's your favorite food?

你最喜欢的食物是什么
23.This is for you.
这是为您准备的。
24. He started learning English for some reason.
他由于某种原因开始学习英语。
25. He is not here yet for some reason.
由于某种原因。他现在还没到这里
26. He's studying hard for some reason today.
不知什么原因,他今天特别努力用功
27. It was just did I expected.
那正是我所预料的。
28. He falled in the exam against that expectation.
他考试未通过,这实在出乎意料。
29. Let's take a break. / Let's have a break.
让我们休息一下。 /让我们休息一下
30.Let's have a coffee break.
让我们喝杯咖啡休息一下
That's a good idea.
这是一个好主意。
31.Let's take a ten-minute break.
让我们休息10分钟。

God'll be wish you till we meet again.

直到我们相见之前,上帝会与你同在
.
32. See you later. I'll see you later.
待会见。待会见
33. So long.
 再见
Bye bye.
再见
Good luck.
祝你好运
34. What would you like to drink?
  您想喝点什么?
I like that scotch.
我想喝威士忌
Burbantly
please
请给我威士忌。
How about you?/ How about you sir?
你怎么样?/你怎么样,先生?
Would you like ala count or ansortment?
您愿在柜台前品尝还是坐在桌前吃?
Would you like another touna?
你还想再吞拿鱼?
How about another shrimp?
要不要再来小虾?
May I have another squid?
我可以再要一些乌贼吗?
May I have another of this?
我可以再要一些这个吗?
May I have another cup of coffee?
我可以再要一杯咖啡吗?
Do you have Chinese noddle soup?
这里有汤面吗?
I want something like a meat dish.
我想吃点肉
What do you recommand?
你要吃点什么?
what a life without a friend!
没有朋友的生活将是什么!
What a life without money!
没有钱怎么生活
What a life without a drink!
没有洒怎么的生活
Would you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
What a life without you?
一个没有你的生活将会是什么样子?
That's the life.
这就是生活。那才是人生。
I hear Bob is going to run for the government's election.
我听说鲍勃想参加政府的选举。
Yes,I know .
是的,我知道
That's news to me.
这对我来说还是件新闻呢。
I heard our director is going to transfer to New York next month.
我听说我们的主任将在下个月调任到纽约。
Really? That's news to me.
真的吗?这对我而言是一伯新闻。
Mike and Susan are going to marry.

迈克和苏珊将要结婚。
That is news.
这是新闻。
Any news?
有什么消息?
No news.
没有消息
No news is good news.
没有什么消息就是好消息
I have a surprise in stock for you.
我很惊讶你的博学多闻
This isn't good news.
这不是好消息
Sorry, I was absent-minded.
对不起,我心不在焉。
Hes is always absent-minded.
祂总是心不在焉
He is absent today.
他今天缺席。
He is on the business trip.

 他是出差了

It’s  his day off.
他休假。
It is they are.
这是他们的。
You'll be back soon.
你很快就会回来。
Sorry, I was thinking about something else.
对不起,我在想别的东西。
You look angry.
你看起来在生气
Do I ?
哦,我是吗?我有吗?
Nothing in particular.
没有什么特别的。
Don't feel upset.
不要感到沮丧(烦恼)。
You look happy.
你看起来很高兴。
You look sharp.
你看起来抢眼。
You look tired.
你看起来很疲倦
You look hungry.
你看上去饿了
You look sloppy.
你看起来很脆弱。
You look miserable
你看起来很凄惨
Sorry, we can't deliver it today.
对不起,我们今天不能提供(无法送它)
We are short of hands.
我们的人手不够。
I am short of money.
我缺钱。
Do you have milk?
你有牛奶吗?
I am sorry. We are short of milk.
我很抱歉。我们是牛奶不够。
I have  short memory.
我的记忆不好。
I have a long memory.
我的记忆很好。
I am short of cigarettes.
我没有香烟了。
Looks like we ran out of gas.
看来我们没煤气(油)了。
I can't remember people's faces.
我不记得人的脸。
Whose idea is this?
这是谁的主意?
What an idea!
什么主意!
What a big idea!
什么鬼主意!
The idea.
这个主意。
Don't give him idea.
不要给他出主意。
Don't give me idea.
不要给我主意法。
I have a good idea.
我有一个好主意
I have no idea.
我不知道  我完全没有概念。
It was a chance .
这只不过是偶然的。
It was a lucky
这只不过是运气好。
Now I deaerve it!
我现在练习总算有了成果
I made it finally.
最后我成功了。(或)我终于做到了
The team won by a fluke.
球队赢得侥幸。
She is luky enough to get the job by a fluke.
她实在是幸运的,能在偶然中得到那份工作。
It was a luky stroke.
那是幸运的一击。。
It was a lucky shoot.
那是幸运的一发子弹。
I made a lucky shoot.
我打了一发幸运的子弹。
Luck is with me all day today.
运的今天一整天和我在一起。
Talented people know how to use their chances.
聪明的人才知道如何使用自己的机会。
Unluckily I lost.
不幸我输了。
To lose is to win.
输就是赢。
Put in a good word for me.

替我美言几句。
Please will you put in a good word for me?
请你替我美言几句好吗?
I put in a good word for you.
我在为你美言。
I put in a good word for your brother.
我在为你的兄弟美言。
Let me think it over.
让我想想吧。(让我考虑一下)
We will put it into our consideration.
我们将会考虑它
You are very popular with ladies.
你非常受女性的欢迎
Yes, I am./ right.
是的,很受欢迎。/你说得对。
You are very popular with students.
你是深受学生欢迎。
You think so, thank you, I think so too.
你这样想,谢谢你,我也这么认为。
He attracts women.
他吸引女性
You have a pleasing personality.
你生性愉快。
He is every woman's favorite.
他是每个女人的宠儿。
He is a wet blanket.
他是个扫兴的人。
He is a wet blanket at every party.
每次集会他都是个扫兴的人
Don't be a wet blanket.
不要做一个扫兴的人。
Because he' s so called a wet blanket.
因为他是一个扫兴的人。
He is a good mixer.
他是一个善于交际的人。
He is very withing.
他是一个非常机智的人。
You never bore me.
你从来没有使我厌烦。
He is good at telling jokes.
他是个讲笑话好的手。
She is the queen of the party.
她是一个舞会中的皇后。
It was a gorgeous party.
这是一个华丽的舞会。
How are you?
你好吗?
Fine, thank you.
很好,谢谢你
Do I have to pay a fine?
我是不是要交罚金?
Yes, you have to pay a 50-dollar fine.
是的,你必须交付50美元的罚金。
No, you don't have to.
不,你不必交。
I was fined
我被罚款了
You'll be fine.
你会被罚款。
Don't park your car here. You'll be fined
不要把车停在这里。否则,你会被罚款的。
Don't speed too much you will be fined
不要开得太多了,否则,你将被罚款
Don't jaywalk here you will be fined.
要横越过这里,否则,您将被罚款
He is only in his thirties.

他只有三十多岁。
She is in her twenties
她是她二十几岁
You are in your thirties, Aren't you/
你三十多岁,是不是?
She is in her late thirties
她是快四十岁了。
She is in her early thirties.
她才三十出头。
She is twenty somehing.
她是二十多岁。
What do you think?
你认为呢?
It was during 40th of showa.
正是昭和40多年。
It happened in the 1970.
它发生在1970年。
Money doesn't grow on the trees
钱不会长在树上
Do grapefruits grow on trees?
葡萄是长在树上的吗?
No, papayas don't grow on the fields they grow on trees
不,木瓜不长在地里面,它们是却生长在树上
She is good at cooking
她擅长烹饪
I am good at playing tennis.
我网球打得好。
He is good at swimming
他擅长游泳
john, you are very good at skiing
约翰,你擅长滑雪
He is good at figures.
他擅长计算。
We catch this fish in Japanese waters.

我们在日本海域里捕捉这种鱼
Patatos are yeilded in the farm
马玲薯是长在农田里。
He is poor at figures.

他的计算能力很差。

You look  floppy

 你看起来很沉重

He is rough

他很粗野

 It’s  shrewd

那是锐利的

It’s swell

那是时髦地 

It’s the latest fashion

那是取流行的

It doesn’t ring the bell.

它无法馬上领会

 

(三)感情表现

1.巧妙地运用赞美
Very clever
真聪明
Very smart
非常聪明
Very sharp

很敏锐
He is sharp.
他敏锐。
He is a refine gentleman.
他是一个优雅的绅士。

She’s very sophiseicated

她非常老练

you’re a fally open-hearded fellow

你是一个愉快而心胸开朗的人

What a pro! 什么是亲我们常用不愧是行家来称赞他人。英语中也有相同的说法,what a pro!(不愧是行家。)
He’s a pro in this field.

(他是这一行的专家)

You’re like a pro.
你是个行家。
You are a glamour girl.

你真是个迷人的女孩
You have a strong build.

你有强健的体格
He’s a wheeler-dealer.

他是个能干的人
He’s an old fox.

他是只老狐狸
2.表示后悔不及

Shucks

糟了!
What’s happened?
什么事?怎么了?
Oh, I left my umbrella in my car.
哦,我的伞留在了我的车里。
I should’ve brought more money with me.
我应该多带一些了钱在身上
Gee!
哎呀!啊,噢
Gosh!
哎呀!天哪!

Tat

啧啧
Darn!
该死!
Oh, what have I done!
哦,我做了什么!
It hurts.
惨了。好痛
So so.
如此如此。
Just so so.
马马虎虎。
Neither very good nor very bad.
既不是非常好的,也不非常糟糕。不好不坏。
How is your exam?
你的考试如何?
Just so so.
马马虎虎。
How did the pictures come out?
那些画进行得如何?这些照片是怎么出来的?
Just so so.
马马虎虎。
How is your business going on?
你的生意怎么样?
Just so so.
马马虎虎。
How is the food at the party?
晚会的食物怎样?
Just so so.
马马虎虎。
You like bourbon very much,don’t you?

你非常喜欢肆无忌惮,不是吗?

Just so so.
马马虎虎。
No good at all.
一点也不好。
Everything is going well.
一切都很顺利。
No kidding.
别开玩笑了。骗人。
No, I’m serious.
不,我是认真的。
I won one million Yuan in a lotlery.
n买彩赢得了在一百万元。
No kidding.
别开玩笑了。骗人。
I lost my wallet.
我把我的钱包弄丢了。
No kidding.
别开玩笑了。骗人
True.
真的
You must be kidding.
你一定是在开玩笑。
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧?
What’s the joke.
有什么好笑话。Don’t tell me a lie.
不要告诉我撒谎。

Circumstantial lies may be justified

谎言也是一种间接的方法。

I was scared.
我很害怕。

It’s play aon words

那不过是口头上说说而已。
3、希望对方停止行动

Stop crying.
别哭了。不希望对方停止行动。
Knock it off.
别吵了。
Please!
请!拜托。
Cut if off!
铲除掉!I不要说了!
Hold!
站住!
No, no, no!
不,不,不!
4、表示幸灾乐祸

It serves him right!
他罪有应得!活该!
He served his company well!

(他对公司十分尽职)
See what I told you?
看看我不是说过(告诉过你)吗?
As you sow, so shall you reap?
(自作自受)
自己播种,自己收割? (自作自受)
I won’t sympathize with you.
我不会同情你。
What a pity!
真可惜!
I took my revenge on him.
我向他报仇。我对他的报复。
I should’ve done as you had told me to.
我将会依照你所告诉 我的话去做。
Ok.
好的。
No problem.
没问题。
Can you finish it by Sunday?
你能在周日完成了它吗?
No problem.
没问题。
No sweat.
没有汗水。
No sweat. I can do it in two hours.
没问题。我可以两个小时内完成。
5.表示对方一定会后悔的说法
Remember me to her.
请代我问侯她。
You’ll be sorry.
你会后悔的。
Don’t do that. You’ll be sorry.
不要这样做。你会后悔的。
I’ll be sorry.
我会后悔的。
She’ll be sorry.
她会后悔的。
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说(后悔)对不起。
I’ll get back at you.
我要报复你。
This’ll cast an evil eye on you.
我会用毒眼看你。
6.撵走嫌恶的人
That’s enough.
 够了。
Get out!
滚出去!
Step outside!
到外面去!
Get away!
滚开!逃吧。
Get set! Get up! (
准备)
预备!起来! (准备)
Be quiet.

安静下来。
Silence!
沉默!
I never want to see you again.
我再也不想见到你。
7.胜利的喜悦
The victory is ours.
胜利是属于我们的
I won.
我赢了。
I won the victory over.
我赢得了胜利。
I’m beaten.

我被击败了!
You win.
你赢了
I lost in contest.
我失去了比赛
He is a good loser.
他是一个不错的失败者
He always cries sour grapes. (
他总是怀着酸葡萄的心理)
他总是哭酸葡萄心理。 (他总是怀着酸葡萄的心理)
I salute you. (
我向你致意)
我向你们致敬。 (我向你致意)
No excuse!
没有理由

没有任何借口!

It’s a lie

打成平手

It was a neck-to-neck competition

那是一场不分胜负的战争

I was acompletely defeated

我完全失败了


8.询问缄默者的心意
What’s on your mind?
你在想什么?
A fly is on the ceiling.
一只苍蝇在天花板上。
It’s on my mind.
它一直在我脑海里。
It’s been always on my mind.
它一直都在我的脑海里。
What’s on her mind?
有什么心事?
What’s on his mind?
他在想什么?
Nothing in particular.
没有什么特别的事。
One of those things.
平常的事情。一件小事。
It’s not working out.

它不工作了。那是无法解决的事
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

9.批评不同寻常的人时
He must be crazy.
他一定是疯了。
She’s crazy about music.
她对音乐的发狂。
He’s crazy over her.
他对她着迷了。
You must be out of your mind.
你一定是疯了。
Do you mean it?
你的意思呢?
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

10.在会话中表现机智
A little birdie told me.
一只小鸟告诉我的。风吹传消息。
Rumor says so.
传闻是这样说的。风闻。
Why do you know that?
你怎么知道那事的的?
It’s confirmed information.
那是正确的信息。
It’s a groundless rumor.

那是没有根据的传闻
这是一个毫无根据的谣言。

11.自然地加以肯定
Better than nothing.
聊胜于无。总比没有的好。
Better early than late.

宁早勿晚。早比晚好。
Better once than never.
一次总比不做的好。
You have nothing to gain.
你有什么收获。你百害而无一利
You have nothing to lose.
你不会损失任何东西的。
You’re better than him.
你比他更好。
Better some money than nothing.
有一些钱总比什么都没有好。
Smoking is nothing but a poison.

抽烟是百害而无一利。
You gain nothing by keeping company with him.
你和他在一起是百害而无一利。
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

12.形容巨大时
This big that small
这个大,那个小
How big the fish you failed to catch.
你没有钓上来的鱼有多大?
It was this small.
它是这么小。
That small?
就这么小?That  big!.这么大  That  big?哦,有这么大吗?
It became bigger and bigger.
它越来越大。
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

13.难以压抑的情况
I’m dying with sleep.
我困得要命。
I’m dying for a smoke.
我真想抽袋烟。
I’m dying to see you.
我真想见你
I want to see you.
我想看看你。
Oh, it looks delicious.
噢,它看起来好吃。
I have a sweet tooth.
我喜欢吃甜食。
Do you like sweets?
你喜欢甜食?
I can’t stand the pains.

我无法忍受这些痛苦

 

14.已经用过餐了
I’m full.
我吃饱了
A full bus
一个客满的巴士
A full audience
观众客满
The train is full.
这列火车已经客满了。
I threw up.
我扔了。呕吐。
I fell sick.
本人生病。
Pop the cookies.
吐出小饼干
My stomach is growling.

我的肚子咕咕作响
My stomach is digesting itself.

我的胃在消化它自己。
I’m starved to death.

 我快饿死了
Do you have a digestive?
你有消剂化吗?
I have a small appetite.
我有一个小的胃口。我食欲不大
I’m suffering from indigestion.
我消化不良而感到痛苦。
After all I like Japanese dishes best.
毕竟我最喜欢日本的料理。
A light meal will do.
便餐就可以了。清淡的食物就可以了。
I want to eat greasy food.

我想吃油腻食物。

15、身体不适

I saw stars

眼冒金星

A shooting star

流星

Repeat you wish three times before a shooting star disappears. And you dream will come true

在流星消失之前,重复许三次愿望,那么你的美好梦想就会实现,

My right foot has gone to sleep

我的右脚麻木了

I have a chanley horse

我的手脚都因麻木而僵直

I have pins and needles in my legs

我的手臂发麻而刺痛

MY hand has to sleep, with you hold this for a moment.

我的手指发麻了,请你帮我拿一下好吗?

It’s so hot that my mouth smarts

天气太热,以致我的嘴会感到痛

My hand in itchy

我的手发痒

I have a sore arm

我的手发炎

I sprained my ankle

我的足踝扭伤了

16、宣泄情绪

Don’t take spite out on me

不要拿我当出气筒

Don’t take spite out on the dog

不要拿那只狗当出气筒

I’m not takeing spite out on the dog

我没拿那只狗当出气筒

What’s the matter with him?

他怎么样了?

He take spite out on the chair.

他拿那张椅子当出气筒

He was so angry that he took his spite out on the chair by kicking it

他非常生气,拿椅子当出气筒

Don’t bark up the wrong tree

不要找错了对象

It drives me crazy

它快把我逼疯了

You ungrateful wretch

你这个忘恩负义的坏蛋

Just like this

就这样

It was easy just like this

就这样简单

I give up!

我投降

Give up?

投降?

Don’t give up!

不投降!不认输!

Soory ,I can’t keep up with you

抱歉,我不能追随你

Let’s wait and see

走着瞧 等等看

He talks big.

他吹牛

There he goes '

他又 来了

There they goes again.

他们又来了

There you go again

你又来了

He has a lot of nevers

他很厚脸皮

He has a swelled head.

他十分自信

He doesn’t do such a thing usually

他很少做这种事

It’s his way.

这是他平常的作风

You’re lacking in spirit

你无精打采

You’re down hearted

你情绪低落

No match

没希望

What a pity

多可怜 多悲哀

I’m feel blue

我感到忧郁

I’m deadly tired

我是精疲力竭

四、说服·交涉

Not bad
不坏 不错
This orange is in not bad
这个橘子不错
She is in not bad
她是不错
She is on the right track
她是做得不错
This will work
这样就可以
This pomp will not work
这个水泵将无法工作
It's a good idea
这是一个好主意
A little bit more
多一点点
That's not bad
那个不错
Sound good
 听起来好像不错
How about sherry

雪利酒如何?
Sound good
音质好 好像不错
Sound great
听起来好像很好
Sound terrific
声音很棒 听起来太美了
Tastes good
好吃
Smells good
味道很好闻
I fall in love with the shoes
我喜欢这双鞋子
I like them
我喜欢他们
She is my type
她是我喜欢的类型
She isn't my type
她不是我喜欢的类型
That lady is my type
那个女孩是我喜欢的那种类型
I like to go out with her
我喜欢和她出去
It is hot air
它是热空气 那是胡说八道
By god
对天发誓
You are just my type
你只是我喜欢的那种
I miss you
我想念你
I can live without you
没有你我不能活
I will still love you
我仍然爱你
I will think of you
我会想你
I may to give all my love to you
我可以给你我所有的爱
I will do any thing for you
我会为你做任何事情

I 'm ready to give my love to you

我已将所有的爱都 献给了你。
I’m  crazy about you
你是疯了
You are always in my dreams
你总是在我的梦想中
I fall in love with you
我爱上你了
Do me a favor, will you?
帮我一个忙,好吗?
Dill you do me a favo?

您能帮我个忙吗?
I have a big favor to ask of you
我想请你帮我一个大忙。
I have a little favor to ask of you
我有一个小忙想请你帮
You can do if you feel fit?
你可以做,如果你觉得合适?
You have a free hand
你有空闲的手
I mean it
我的意思是
Do you mean it
你的意思是
I really mean what I say
我真的说话算数
Do you really mean what you say
你真的是你说的话
Stop saying games
不要说游戏
It's not a joking matter
这不是开玩笑的事情
She is always cracking cheating jokes
她总是开玩笑打击作弊
Give the matter considerable thought
这个问题给予相当的思想
Well,I gem to the party
好,我党的宝石
Who cares
谁在乎
It doesn't make any difference to me

它没有什么差别,我
I don't care
我不在乎
She doesn't care
她不在乎
We don't care

我们不在乎
To be frank with you
和你坦诚相告 坦白告诉你
To be frank with you,I don't
跟你说实话,我不和他在同一个科
She was killed in a accident
她是一个意外中被杀丧生的
If I may have my say, you are wrong
那我就说是你你错了
You are quite strip poored
你真是条贫

You’re quite straighe forward

你说话问题总是直截了当
Split it out
把它吐掉
分裂出来
Let me stay out of this
让我摆脱为伯事
That's a diffent story
那又当别论 
It is another story now
现在它是另一回事
Oh, you story
哦,你编
You are asking too much
你要求得太多了
I can't do that
我不能这样做
You are asking too much
你要求得太多了
You are talking to much
你谈话得太多
Let me think it over
让我考虑一下
It is between you and me
这是你和我之间的事 这是你我私下 的谈论
It just between us,
它只是我们之间的私房话,
This is a secret between us.
这是我们之间的秘密。
The wall has ears
墙有耳
Harsh harsh
小声点    小声点
Let's keep our voice down
让我们放低我们说话的声音
This is my personal opinion
这是我个人的意见
This is my very personal opinion
这是我个人的意见
But I can't trust her
但我不能信任她
They are having a private talk
他们下正在私下洽谈。
It is a confidential matter
这是一个保密的问题  这是一件机密的事
You are go getter
你是能干的人

You’re a go-getler                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      你是一个野心家

She is a gogo person
她是一个十分活跃的人
He is a gogo salesman
他是一个十分能干的推销员
She is raping girl
她是一人玩皮的女孩
She is as busy as bee
她就像蜜蜂一样忙
Come one , come out
来一个,出来
Come on, First come, first served
赶快呀,先到先得,额满即止
Take care pick
任君选择 小心选择
First of all
首先
At first sight
一见钟情

Form first to last

从头到尾
The first too last

第一个太近
First thing
首先
Remeber, I will made this time
请记住,只这一次。
Be in on it
插上一脚
I am in
我要参加
Get am in
让我参加吧
The sign-boarn is on the wall
那幅广告在墙上了
It is been in on my mind
它一直在我心中

 那件事在我心上。
She is in on it
她插上一脚
Is he in on it
他插上一脚
Let me in on it
让我插上一脚
Just leave it to me
只管把它交给我
I am going to drop out from the group
我正要退出那个团
He is left out of the party
他离开了那个和舞会
His ideas are in it ,too.
他的这个想法也包括在内。
Money changes hands
金钱易手 金钱是世界循环的东西
Money talks
金钱万能   有钱能使鬼推磨
Money makes money
钱赚钱
No work no money
没有工作,没有钱.
Money gone friends gone
钱到哪里去了朋友走了
He is a mercenary
他为钱而工作
Money is everything
金钱就是一切
Seeing is believing
眼见为实   百闻不如一见
If you see it with you own eyes,you can believe it
如果你看到它与你自己的眼睛,你能相信
Let's go and take a look at it

让我们仔细地看着它。

Seeing is believing you know
亲眼见的事你就相信
Believe me
相信我
Believe it or not
信不信由你
Believe it or not, she has four children
信不信由你,她有四个孩子
Show me the proof
证明给我看
There is no evidence to prove this
没有任何证据来证明这事
Add the charged to my bill
请记在我的帐上
Put the charg on my bill
请记在我的帐上
How much did you charge me
你向我要
多少
I was charged 100$
我被 索取了100美元
Bill please
请买单
Check please
请检查
It is 10$ bill
它是10美元账单

A 10 dollars bill

一张10元的账单

Brand new billes

全新的钞票。

朗读

朗读

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
李阳英语900句
常用英语【内心表白}
英语初中必做的50个首字母填空
小学英语总复习2(场景口语,听力)
李阳英语365 英语口语学习网
英语教师课堂常用语
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服