331 对不起先生,请问一件事好吗?
Excuse me, sir. Can you give me some information?
332 你能告诉我皮奇大街在哪里吗?
Can you tell me where the Peach Street is?
333 一直往前走,过两个街区就是。
It's tow blocks straight ahead.
334 到戏院去怎么走?
Which direction is it to the theater?
335 到前面第二个转弯处,右拐。
Turn right at the next corner.
336 到大学有多远?
How far is it to the university?
337 离这里有很长一段路呢。
It's a long way from here.
338 学校就在拐角附近。
The school is just around the corner.
339 饭店就在旅馆的街对面。
The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.
340 你不会找不到的。
You cannot miss it.
341 你可知道库珀先生的电话?
Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper's telephone number?
342 您能告诉我离这里最近的电话在哪吗?
Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is?
343 我应该从这边走,还是那边走?
Should I go this way, or that way?
344 往那边走,过两个街区,然后左拐。
Go that way for two blocks, then turn left.
345 请问,这个座位有人吗?
I beg your pardon. Is this seat taken?