Nate , can i borrow you ? 能和你说点事吗?
Will you excuse me for a second ? 失陪一下(问句,但是读平调)
Any interest in some fresh air 想出去透透气吗?
No offense if i sound surprised 不是想讽刺你但是有点惊讶
You wanna go to the party , you should go 如果你想去,你就去吧
I just wanted to see how you were 我就是想来看看你
That's the way things are supposed to be 事情就应该如此
That's not what i mean 那不是我的意思
I just want things to go back to the way they used to be 我只是希望我们能一如往昔
You are a stud 你是一个花花公子
get off of me 滚开
You know , i really have no idea you could move that fast 我真不知道你能跑这么快
You think i don't know why you left 你以为我不知道你为什么离开?
.......have built a bridge 开始和好
I am just not sure if she's the girl for me 我只是不确定他是否适合我
How many times do i have to tell you ? 我告诉过你多少次了?
Little sister 妹妹
She better not show her face again 他最好不要再出现在我的面前
Walk her to the door 把他送到门口
you need a better outfit 你需要打扮一下
Whatever , it's probably for the best 管他呢,可能这样更好
I last thing i need in my life is a new guy 我生活中最不该想的就是找个新男友
I am sure if we talk about it , we can work it out 我相信和他谈谈就没事了
I had a feeling you'd be back 我就知道你会来的
How can i fix it 我该如何弥补?
You just stay away me 你只要离我远点
That is the lamest excuse i've ever heard 我从没听过如此蹩脚的理由
I just want to tell you in person 我只是想亲自和你说
You think you'll be ok by yourself for a while 你一个人可以吧?
Would you excuse me ? 失陪一下
i know everything 我都知道
Is it ok that i'm here 我来这没问题吧?
My world is falling apart 我的世界崩溃了
Why don't you call 为什么你不打电话 why did you leave without saying good-bye
Only time will tell 时间会证明一切
What exactly do you want 什么是你真正想要的?
You really don't get me , do you ? 你是不是不明白我说的?
You never know what could go wrong in a flash你不会知道会有什么闪失
What are you doing with that ? 你拿着那个干什么?
He was with who ? 他和谁在一起?
Done is done 一言为定
sound like you're pretty sure of that 听起来你似乎很肯定
You can forget it 算了吧
Is it ok if i just wanna be alone for a second 我能一个人静一静吗?
Why are you doing home so early 怎么这么早回家?
I have missed everything 我怀念一切
I'll give you guys a moment 我给你们两独处
I think i gotta stay here and be with blair 我想留在这陪陪blair
What is he doing here ? 他来这干什么?
It's not the time yet 现在还不是时候
I was hoping to see you 我正想找你
put the past in the past 过去的都过去吧
She is trying to teach me a lesson 给我点颜色看看
Let's go out of here 我们出去吧
the whole thing caught me a bit by surprise 整件事让我很惊讶
I get it 我明白
you make me sick 你让我恶心
No, we don't need to talk at all 我们什么都不用说了
I can't help myself 我不能控制自己
I never should have let you 我不应该让你。。。。。
And as for me ? 而我?
Who said i am ok with this ? 谁说我不介意?
What can i supposed to do , make a scene ? 那我该怎么做? 大闹一场?
Scorned wife 怨妇 the handsome man was just flirting with you 那个帅小伙刚在调戏你
So then i overdid it ? 这太夸张了吗?
Leave her alone 离他远点
A couple days ago 几天前
Whatever you have with her is over 不管你们之间有过什么都结束了 damn it 该死
What wod you say that ? 为什么那么说?
Sb is a horrible scoundrel 是一个衣冠禽兽
be into sb 喜欢某人
You are not answering my calls你不接我电话 what's the matter with me ?
What now ? 现在怎么办?Do you think it's cheesy ? 你觉得这傻吗?
Who are you trying to protect ? 你在试图保护谁?May i have a word ? 我能说句话吗?
I know girls like you 我了解你这样的女孩 something on your mind , lily ? 在想什么?
You know where to find the exit ? 我想你可以走了 i'll be brief 我长话短说
It was getting a little hard to breathe 那里让我有点闷
联系客服