《面朝大海,春暖花开》是海子的抒情名篇,写于一九八九年一月十三日,两个月后,海子在山海关附近卧轨。海子,这个用心灵歌唱着的诗人,一直都在渴望倾听远离尘嚣的美丽回音,他与世俗的生活相隔遥远,甚而一生都在企图摆脱尘世的羁绊与牵累。
面朝大海,春暖花开
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man;
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
从明天起,
From tomorrow on,
关心粮食和蔬菜
I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
I have a house towards the sea,with spring flowers blossoming
从明天起,
From tomorrow on,
和每一个亲人通信
I will write to each of my dear ones,
告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
END
联系客服