01
Sentences:
You’re asking too much.
您开的价也太高了吧。
Our rates are in line with the world market.
我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。
You can’t consider the price separately from the quality.
您不能只看价格不看质量。
How about reducing the price by 5%.
价格减少5%如何?
I propose a reduction of 4%.
我建议降价4%。
This is the best we can offer, we can’t go any lower.
这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了。
Let’s meet each other halfway.
咱们各让一步吧。
I appreciate your counter-offer, but find it too low to accept.
我还是感谢您的还价,但是我觉得这个价太低了,我无法接受。
02
Dialogue:
A: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr Lee.
李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。
B: If that’s the case, there’s not much point in further discussion. Wemight as well call the whole deal off.
如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了,我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。
A: What I mean is that we’ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.
我的意思是说,我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格,差距太大了。
B: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meeting each other halfway?
我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智,我们能不能各让一半?
A: What’s your proposal?
您的提议是什么?
B: Your unit price is $100higher than we want. Well, I guess we meet each other halfway.
你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。我建议各让一步。
A: Do you mean a further reduction of $50in our price? That’s impossible.
您是说让我们再减50美元吗?那真的不可能。
B: What would you suggest?
您的意见呢?
A: The best we can do is another &30 off. That’s definitely the lowest we can go.
我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。
B: That still leaves a gap of twenty dollars. Let’s meet each other halfway again and split the difference. I think this is price we can both be satisfied with.
这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。
A: OK, we can meet halfway again.
好吧,我们就再各让一半吧。
联系客服