如果你很忙的话,
不要总是回复人家,
I'm so busy,I'm very busy!!
因为I'm busy在日常英语对话中,
略带点敷衍的意思
当然,对你讨厌的人,尽管说咯~
不过,对于喜欢的人,
我们可以换几个说法!
既委婉又地道的说法!
让对方也觉得舒服点的用词。
▼
Right now,my hands are full!
我现在手头事情满额了!
E.g.:She certainly has her hands full with four kids in the house.
家里养着四个孩子,她当然忙得团团转.
Sorry, I've got too much on my plate right now.
我手上的工作实在太多了。
E.g.:I can't help you next week, I've got too much on my plate.
我下周不能帮你了,我自己的工作一大堆.
My hands are tied.
我抽不开空。
E.g.:Please tell him my hands are tied. I'll call him later.
请告诉他我正忙,待会我会跟他联络。
sorry,I don't have much free time.
我真的没有空暇时间。
E.g.:I'm so sorry, I'm afraid I don't have much free time
恐怕我没有多少空闲时间。
sorry,I don't have any spare time.
我抽不出时间
E.g.:I don't have any time to spare, Jenny.
我一点时间也抽不出来,詹妮。
sorry,I've got a lot to do!
抱歉,我事情还没忙完
E.g.:I've got a lot to do, but I'm excited for the results.
我事情还没忙完,但我期待着结果。
联系客服