Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam
虽然我们也会沉迷于欢乐与奢靡中
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home
无论家是多么简陋,没有地方比得上它
A charm from the skies seems to hallow us there
好似从空而降的魔力,使我们在家觉得圣洁
Which seek through the world, is never met with elsewhere
就是找遍全世界,也找不到像这样的地方
I gaze on the moon as I tread the drear wild
每当我漫步荒野凝视明月
And feel that my mother now thinks of her child
便想起母亲正惦念着她的孩子
As she looks on that moon from our own cottage door
当她从茅舍门口遥望明月时
Through the woodbine, whose fragrance shall cheer me no more
穿过冬忍树丛,浓郁树香再也不能安慰我的心灵
Home! Home! Sweet, sweet Home!
家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!
An exile from home, splendor dazzles in vain
对一个离乡背井的游子,再华丽的光辉,也是徒然闪烁
Oh, give me my lowly thatched cottage again
一栋矮檐茅舍
The birds singing gaily, that came at my call
一呼即来的鸟儿正在欢唱
Give me them, and the peace of mind, dearer than all!
赐给它们-还有心灵的平静,这些胜过一切!
There's no place like Home! There's no place like Home!
没有地方比得上家!没有地方比得上家!
联系客服