美剧手账第8期
大家好,我是你们的Ian老师。这次很高兴作为嘉宾来到我们的美剧手账。
我的特点:非常爱护我的学生们。
我的爱好:到处逛逛吃吃/拳击/跑步/舞蹈。
人生哲理:车道山前必有路,船到桥头自然直。
老师温馨提示:知识点图片长按可以保存哦~~
Mitchell和Cameron俩CP在盘算着
怎么好好放松下,不谈孩子,
来一晚他们俩独有的时间。
Mit: You got some spittle.
你沾了点口水
Cam:Do I? You know who'd be fun to call?
Cam: 有吗 你觉得我们叫谁比较好
- Sal. - Sal.
-萨尔 -萨尔
Cam: Ooh, raise the roof, Lily. Yeah.
Cam:来跳舞狂欢吧 莉莉 好耶
Cam: We're calling Sal.
我们要叫上萨尔
Cam: Sal is our very best friend in the whole wide world.
萨尔绝对是我们在世上最好的朋友
Cam: The reason we love her so much...
我们那么爱她的原因嘛...
- is she has absolutely no inhibitions. - No.
-就是她绝对放得开 -绝对的
Cam: And that's before she starts drinking.
那还是在她喝酒之前
Cam: Hanging out with her...
和她一起玩
is like an Amsterdam Saturday night every day of the week.
就像每天都是阿姆斯特丹周六狂欢夜
Mit: And, ironically,
讽刺的是
Sal's not allowed back into Amsterdam.
萨尔被禁止进入阿姆斯特丹酒吧
Cam:Any day of the week.
哪天都不行
Claire和Phil的结婚纪念日,菲尔送了克莱儿一个手链
结果克莱儿送了老公五个免费的拥抱,
有点惊喜有没有(有点弱掉了,哈哈哈)
Alex: She wants to go to a party with Dylan, grandpa
她想和迪兰去参加派对 外公
Haley: Shut up, Alex.
艾丽克斯 闭嘴
It's at my friend Andrew Adler's.
在我朋友安德鲁·艾德勒家里
He lives three blocks from here.
离这里只有几个街区
- Oh. Walking distance. - Right.
-只有几步路 -对呀
Haley: So I wouldn't ask you this,
我其实不好意思开口的
because I love coming to your house,
因为我喜欢来你这儿
but it's kind of an important party, and I-
但是这次派对很重要 我
Jay: Somebody invites you over,
别人请你去他家
the last thing you wanna do is insult them.
你总不能让人家难堪
- Exactly. - I'm glad we agree.
-就是说呀 -很高兴我们达成了一致
Haley: Oh, my God. That was so easy. This is awesome.
哦天啊 那么容易 太爽了
[杰那句话的意思是 他请海莉来 海莉也不应该拒绝]
Mit和Cam的小心愿终于达成了,
但是他们真的放得下孩子吗?赶快来看看究竟发生了什么>
Sal: How much are you gonna pay me to go make out with the waitress?
我过去和女招待调情 你们给我多少钱
Mit: All right. Now, wait. Which one?
好吧 等等 是哪一个
The old one or the young one?
年轻的还是年老的
Cam: Ten for the young one, 20 for the old.
年轻的10美元 年老的20
Sal: I am about to make 30 bucks.
30块钱都归我了
Cam: - I'm just gonna go check on Lily real quick.
Sal: - Right now?
-我得问问莉莉的情况 -现在吗
- Yeah. It'll just take a second. - Well, I'm just-
-对 马上就好 -但是我要
Sal: you're gonna miss me sluttin' it up with Driving Miss Daisy.
你们会错过我和黛西小姐调情的
《为黛西小姐开车Driving Miss Daisy》为一部电影名
美剧手账三连
提示:屋顶
You were the last man I could ever marry.
提示:速度~~
谜底就在文中哦~留言告诉你的答案吧~
联系客服