打开APP
userphoto
未登录

开通VIP,畅享免费电子书等14项超值服

开通VIP
《怦然心动》:All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to lea...

影视精讲《怦然心动》:我只想她远离我

Bryce:All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.

我最大的愿望就是朱莉·贝克能离我远点

It all began in the summer of 1957,before the start of second grade.

故事开始于1957年的夏天二年级开学的前夕

Father: Here we are.

我们到了

Mother:What do you guys think? I like this place.

你们觉得如何 我喜欢这里

Sister:It's cool. Uh, what color is my room?

棒极了 我的房间是什么颜色

Mother:Just you wait.

别急嘛

Sister:Let's see what's inside.

我们进去瞧瞧

Father:Hey, come on, buddy Bryce.

等等 布莱斯

Why don't, uh, you andI go help unload the van...

你来帮我一起搬东西如何

and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up.

女士们可以去把厨房收拾好

Sister:Okay, Dad.

好的 爸爸

Bryce:For me, it was the beginning of what would be more than half a decade of strategicavoidance and social discomfort.

对我而言 这仅仅是我长达五年多的躲避战和社交不适的开端

Juli:Hi, I'm Juli Baker.

你好 我是朱莉贝克

Father:Hey, hey, what are you doing?

喂 你在干什么

Juli:Don't you want some help?

要帮忙吗

Father:No. There's some valuable things in there.

不用 里面有贵重东西

Juli:How about this one?

那搬这个呢

Father:No, no, no. Run home. Your mother's probably wondering where you are.

不不不 别动快回家吧 你妈妈该担心了

Juli:Oh, no, my mom knows where I am. She said it's fine.

不会 我妈妈知道我在这儿 她同意的

Bryce:It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint.

我很快发现这姑娘一点也不识趣

Father:It's crowded in here with three people.

三个人挤这里太紧了

Juli:I don't mind.

我不介意

Bryce:Of any kind.

太不识相了

Juli:You wanna push this one together?

一起来搬这箱子好吗

Father:Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother?

布莱斯 你不是要去帮妈妈吗

Bryce:Huh? Oh, yeah.

什么 对啊 没错

本站仅提供存储服务,所有内容均由用户发布,如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击举报
打开APP,阅读全文并永久保存 查看更多类似文章
猜你喜欢
类似文章
【热】打开小程序,算一算2024你的财运
英文剧本 Flipped 怦然心动 (中英文)
看电影学英语:Flipped?《怦然心动》
《怦然心动》影评:青春的萌动
有一天,你会遇到一个彩虹般绚烂的人
学英语 - Flipped 怦然心动笔记分享(三)
怦然的心动,恒然的感悟
更多类似文章 >>
生活服务
热点新闻
分享 收藏 导长图 关注 下载文章
绑定账号成功
后续可登录账号畅享VIP特权!
如果VIP功能使用有故障,
可点击这里联系客服!

联系客服